Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

That's the post I read!
    Until now I didn't realize there were so many cuss words in the American slang vocabulary.

[quote="fedupDeb"]Yes, these are the patriotic Dreamies who only want to be given the opportunity to make a contribution, and be considered “American.â€
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

FedUpDeb: Yes, sometimes we know no shame here (sorry, didn't mean to offend...). Every once in a while, a bit of levity is in order...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How about this Dream Amnesty. If they go home voluntarily and apply to enter legally we can waive the current 10 year wait penalty for being in the US illegally. That is an amnesty. What they want is an amnesty PLUS reward. Like one commentator said, the OBLers don't want to call it amnesty? Fine, call it what it really is, Christmas for foreign criminals!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

From Dreamland:

But we should do more than just calling =/ [b]Lets like... starve in front of Congress or some V****V... threaten to kill ourselves, wear shirts that say "A Message to the World: The US treats us like slaves, and each day we fear for our lives and dreams. Is this democracy?" just to ruin their reputation around the world a bit more,
    These Dreamers are idiots, kicking all the Dreamers out would be a boost to our reputation around the world! It would mean all those foreigners who apply to enter legally will have a better chance at going to school here.

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Third deport my ex-wife...
    I'd like to volunteer my ex-wife as well. There is the possibility that tickets purchased in volume, that a price reduction may be possible as well.
    Oh, did I forget to mention, my ex is a US citizen - minor detail I suppose....

slyhunter: You make very good points. Sorry to hear about the "ex" situation (mine wasn't that bad)
    We could introduce her to my Ex-husband and ship them to a deserted Island together
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    The bad dream act was just another form of amnesty. First their kids would've be given amnesty, then the parents and the relatives would all follow. I'm glad we squashed it!!!!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

I WOULD NEVER COMPROMISE. I strongly recommend that these "children" take it out on the parents, and stop blaming everyone else. NO AMNESTY, NO DREAM ACTS, NO PATHWAYS TO CITIZENSHIP, AND NO EARNED CITIZENSHIP. We have laws just like every other country in the world.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Third deport my ex-wife...
    I'd like to volunteer my ex-wife as well. There is the possibility that tickets purchased in volume, that a price reduction may be possible as well.
    Oh, did I forget to mention, my ex is a US citizen - minor detail I suppose....

slyhunter: You make very good points. Sorry to hear about the "ex" situation (mine wasn't that bad)
    We could introduce her to my Ex-husband and ship them to a deserted Island together
    Their hosts.....

Butterbean wrote:

I WOULD NEVER COMPROMISE. I strongly recommend that these "children" take it out on the parents, and stop blaming everyone else.
    Amen! Although I suppose it IS easier than confronting the reality that thier own parents CHOSE to trade their future...for their own.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast