Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sorry everyone, I know I'm going way off-topic (and probably out of line), but... Cayla99 and FedUpDeb, all I can say is:
    Too darn funny!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Third deport my ex-wife...

I'd like to volunteer my ex-wife as well. There is the possibility that tickets purchased in volume, that a price reduction may be possible as well.
    Oh, did I forget to mention, my ex is a US citizen - minor detail I suppose....

slyhunter: You make very good points. Sorry to hear about the "ex" situation (mine wasn't that bad)

Hey we could use my ex-wife to deport them all and would not cost a dime, all she has to do is fire up her broom...
    "We are being destroyed from within"

Quote Originally Posted by TEXLEGAL1

I'd like to volunteer my ex-wife as well. There is the possibility that tickets purchased in volume, that a price reduction may be possible as well.

slyhunter: You make very good points. Sorry to hear about the "ex" situation (mine wasn't that bad)

Hey we could use my ex-wife to deport them all and would not cost a dime, all she has to do is fire up her broom...
    You guys are incorrigible. I love it!! PhredE, we are off topic, but sometimes you just feel like having fun.

Well Tex you asked for it.....

OMG!!! I am dying! You guys are too much!

PhredE, the fact that your ex is an American citizen is no problem. Simply go to the nearest 'fake document' center frequented by illegals and ask them to make her a Brazilian passport or something. For a few bucks, I am
    sure they would oblige.

But we should do more than just calling =/ Lets like... starve in front of Congress or some V****V... threaten to kill ourselves, wear shirts that say "A Message to the World: The US treats us like slaves, and each day we fear for our lives and dreams. Is this democracy?" just to ruin their reputation around the world a bit more, so maybe they'll V****V their pants, and finally do a thing about us!
    If they do this, we need to set up the 'ALIPAC All You Can Eat Barbecue' right across the street. Gentlemen, start your grills!

But we should do more than just calling =/ Lets like... starve in front of Congress or some V****V... threaten to kill ourselves, wear shirts that say "A Message to the World: The US treats us like slaves, and each day we fear for our lives and dreams. Is this democracy?" just to ruin their reputation around the world a bit more, so maybe they'll V****V their pants, and finally do a thing about us!
    Yup looks like they love this country as their own.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by camilleinchicago

PhredE, the fact that your ex is an American citizen is no problem. Simply go to the nearest 'fake document' center frequented by illegals and ask them to make her a Brazilian passport or something. For a few bucks, I am sure they would oblige.

Camille - I know you're saying that in jest, and I do find your suggestion quite funny! Sorry, though, I wouldn't know the first thing about fake documentation and don't want to either.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by camilleinchicago

PhredE, the fact that your ex is an American citizen is no problem. Simply go to the nearest 'fake document' center frequented by illegals and ask them to make her a Brazilian passport or something. For a few bucks, I am sure they would oblige.

Camille - I know you're saying that in jest, and I do find your suggestion quite funny! Sorry, though, I wouldn't know the first thing about fake documentation and don't want to either.
    Thanks for the correction. You are right, I should have put up the 'rolls eyes' emoticon to make clear it was a joke.

Good- I was still able to edit. It has been fixed.

No problem Camille - I added the icon.

My comments were geared as much to onlookers as to yourself. So, please don't worry about it. It's a darn funny idea (LMAO!)

They put up a post explaining their down time but you have to be a registered member to read it. First post this page --> http://www.dreamact.info/forum/forum-4.html

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast