Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Drudge Report - REPORT: BILL CLINTON'S SECRET AFFAIR WITH ACTRESS...

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

REPORT: BILL CLINTON'S SECRET AFFAIR WITH ACTRESS... White House Sex Romps Behind Hillary's Back?

Hurley’s Ex-Lover Caught On Bombshell Audio Recording Revealing Ex-Prez’s White House Sex Romps Behind Wife Hillary’s Back

RadaOnline: As Hillary Clinton prepares to run for President in 2016, RadarOnline.com has uncovered bombshell new information that could torpedo her White House dreams: The philandering husband of the former United States Secretary of State, ex-PresidentBill Clinton, carried on a torrid year-long love affair with British supermodelElizabeth Hurley behind White House walls.
    That’s the explosive revelation dropped by the man who says he arranged the secret tryst, actor Tom Sizemore.
    In a blockbuster exclusive, Radar has unearthed a secret audio recording during which the Hollywood actor, who had his own three-year sexual liaison with Hurley, recounts how the famously-frisky ex-President once sent a plane to fly Hurley to Washington D.C., where he bedded her in the White House — while First Lady Hillary was in the very next room!

On the tape, recorded in January of this year and provided to Radar and GLOBE in a joint investigation, 52-year-old Sizemore boasts to two pals about how he arranged the pair’s first rendezvous.
    According to the Black Hawk Down star, it all began during a 1998 White House screening of Saving Private Ryan, when President Clinton pulled Sizemore aside from the crowd of A-listers that included Tom Hanks, Matt Damon, Ed Burns and Dennis Farina.
    The premiere of the film was four years after Hurley was catapulted into the limelight after wearing that Versace dress to the premiere of ex-boyfriend Hugh Grant’s film Four Weddings And A Funeral.
    Sizemore claims that Clinton asked if he wanted to see the Lincoln Bedroom and after shaking his Secret Service detail, the pervy President quickly made his move!
    “We walk in,” Sizemore says on the tape, when suddenly Clinton, then in his second-term of office, asked point-blank, “Did you go with Liz Hurley for four years? Do you still see her?”
    When Sizemore confirmed they had dated but were no longer together, he says the President asked for her number.
    Stunned at the suggestion, Sizemore admitted to being somewhat hesitant to dole out the digits, but claims Clinton insisted: “Give it to me. You dumb mother*****r, I’m the Commander-in-Chief of the United States of America. The buck stops here. Give me the damn number.”
    The actor obliged, but before dialing, he says the President was already covering his tracks, thinking of his oblivious and long-suffering wife Hillary in the other room.
    “[Clinton] said, ‘I’m going to say I asked you about your uncle, Ted Sizemore, who played professional baseball,” Sizemore recalls. “That’s the lie. Don’t forget it.’”
    Then, Sizemore recounts, Clinton dialed, wasting no time in getting down to dirty business with the stunning brunette, now 48.
    “Elizabeth, this is your Commander-in-Chief,” Clinton said to the actress, who played Vanessa Kensington in the 1997 hit Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery.
    And though Hurley at first thought it was a joke, she played coy, but the President wouldn’t take no for an answer!
    Clinton said, “Listen Elizabeth, this is the President!” Sizemore recalls. “‘I don’t have any time for this ****. I‘m keeping the world from nuclear war all the time. I’m sending a plane to pick you up.”
    Hours later, he claims, Hurley was at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.
    “While we’re at the reception, I see her,” Sizemore reveals, but then she disappeared through a door, trailed by a Secret Service agent.
    As she disappeared into a room with the President, Sizemore charges, “Bill turns to me and he goes, ‘I owe you one.’”
    As to what happened after that, Sizemore declares on the tape: “What do you think? She was there for four days. He f***ed her that night.”
    Later, her recalled, “I asked her (Hurley), what was it like there? …I said was Hillary a problem? And she said ‘No, they sleep in different bedrooms.’”
    “Bill said that, he intimated to Elizabeth that they have been, they’re in love,” Sizemore claims, “but they stopped [sleeping together] a long time ago and they both have separate romantic lives.”
    As such, the steamy affair didn’t end after Hurley’s visit.
    Sizemore says they kept in contact for a year, until Clinton ended the sexual shenanigans because he was falling deeply in love with the charming actress, 19 years his junior.
    Later, her recalled, “I asked her (Hurley), what was it like there? …I said was Hillary a problem? And she said ‘No, they sleep in different bedrooms.’”
    “Bill said that, he intimated to Elizabeth that they have been, they’re in love,” Sizemore claims, “but they stopped [sleeping together] a long time ago and they both have separate romantic lives.”
    Sizemore says they kept in contact for a year, until Clinton ended the sexual shenanigans because he was falling deeply in love with the charming actress, 19 years his junior.
    Sizemore’s claims will undoubtedly put the spotlight back on the oft-criticized marriage of Clinton, 67, and his long-suffering wife Hillary, the 66-year-old leading candidate to claim the White House in 2016.
    The revelation of Hurley’s affair is just the latest in a long line of women who have claimed to have bedded the President and will only be more fuel for the fire for those who believe the couple is unfit to occupy the White House.
    It will also put new scrutiny on Hurley – whose apparent indiscretion could have remained dead and buried if it was not for the explosive audio uncovered more than a decade later. She’s currently single again after reportedly splitting from Australian cricket superstar Shane Warne.
    Sizemore revealed his own three-year fling with Hurley in his tell-all book, By Some Miracle I Made it Out of There.
    In it, he detailed how the pair met on the set of the 1992 thriller Passenger 57 when he became instantly smitten by her “stunningly flawless ivory skin, beautiful voice and charming, throaty laugh.”
    At the time, Hurley was dating Grant, the 53-year-old Golden Globe winner.
    “I literally couldn’t conceal my awe or worshipful feelings for her,” Sizemore wrote in his tell-all. “In many ways Elizabeth was the seminal relationship of my young adulthood. She taught me a lot about myself.”
    The stunning new disclosures of Bill Clinton’s outrageous serial cheating could quash long-suffering wife Hillary’s 2016 bid for the White House, sources tell GLOBE. For more details of the ex-Prez’s sexual shenanigans, pick up a copy of GLOBE on newsstands Thursday.

http://www.conservativeoutfitters.co...-hillarys-back

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bombshell Recording Reveals Bill Clinton's White House Sex Romps Behind Hillary's Bac

RadarOnline
    Posted on Feb 5, 2014 @ 3:45AM | By Dylan Howard

. . recounts how the famously-frisky ex-President once sent a plane to fly Hurley to Washington D.C., where he bedded her in the White House — while First Lady Hillary was in the very next room!
    Hurley’s Ex-Lover Caught On Bombshell Audio Recording Revealing Ex-Prez’s White House Sex Romps Behind Wife Hillary’s Back

As Hillary Clinton prepares to run for President in 2016, RadarOnline.com has uncovered bombshell new information that could torpedo her White House dreams: The philandering husband of the former United States Secretary of State, ex-President Bill Clinton, carried on a torrid year-long love affair with British supermodel Elizabeth Hurley behind White House walls.

That’s the explosive revelation dropped by the man who says he arranged the secret tryst, actor Tom Sizemore.

In a blockbuster exclusive, Radar has unearthed a secret audio recording during which the Hollywood actor, who had his own three-year sexual liaison with Hurley, recounts how the famously-frisky ex-President once sent a plane to fly Hurley to Washington D.C., where he bedded her in the White House — while First Lady Hillary was in the very next room!
    On the tape, recorded in January of this year and provided to Radar and GLOBE in a joint investigation, 52-year-old Sizemore boasts to two pals about how he arranged the pair’s first rendezvous.

According to the Black Hawk Down star, it all began during a 1998 White House screening of Saving Private Ryan, when President Clinton pulled Sizemore aside from the crowd of A-listers that included Tom Hanks, Matt Damon, Ed Burns and Dennis Farina.

The premiere of the film was four years after Hurley was catapulted into the limelight after wearing that Versace dress to the premiere of ex-boyfriend Hugh Grant’s film Four Weddings And A Funeral.

Sizemore claims that Clinton asked if he wanted to see the Lincoln Bedroom and after shaking his Secret Service detail, the pervy President quickly made his move!
    “We walk in,” Sizemore says on the tape, when suddenly Clinton, then in his second-term of office, asked point-blank, “Did you go with Liz Hurley for four years? Do you still see her?”

When Sizemore confirmed they had dated but were no longer together, he says the President asked for her number.

Stunned at the suggestion, Sizemore admitted to being somewhat hesitant to dole out the digits, but claims Clinton insisted: “Give it to me. You dumb mother*****r, I’m the Commander-in-Chief of the United States of America. The buck stops here. Give me the damn number.”
    The actor obliged, but before dialing, he says the President was already covering his tracks, thinking of his oblivious and long-suffering wife Hillary in the other room.

“[Clinton] said, ‘I’m going to say I asked you about your uncle, Ted Sizemore, who played professional baseball,” Sizemore recalls. “That’s the lie. Don’t forget it.’”

Then, Sizemore recounts, Clinton dialed, wasting no time in getting down to dirty business with the stunning brunette, now 48.

“Elizabeth, this is your Commander-in-Chief,” Clinton said to the actress, who played Vanessa Kensington in the 1997 hit Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery.

And though Hurley at first thought it was a joke, she played coy, but the President wouldn’t take no for an answer!

Clinton said, “Listen Elizabeth, this is the President!” Sizemore recalls. “‘I don’t have any time for this ****. I‘m keeping the world from nuclear war all the time. I’m sending a plane to pick you up.”

Hours later, he claims, Hurley was at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

“While we’re at the reception, I see her,” Sizemore reveals, but then she disappeared through a door, trailed by a Secret Service agent.

As she disappeared into a room with the President, Sizemore charges, “Bill turns to me and he goes, ‘I owe you one.’”

As to what happened after that, Sizemore declares on the tape: “What do you think? She was there for four days. He f***ed her that night.”

“At a certain point, he told her, ‘I don’t do love and I’m beginning to think I might love you,’” Sizemore says.

Confronted with Sizemore’s claims, a representative for Hurley did not deny the relationship and coyly said that she would not be commenting on her relationship with Clinton.

Later, after Sizemore’s claims went public, Hurley issued this tweet:
    Ludicrously silly stories about me & Bill Clinton. Totally untrue. In the hands of my lawyers. Yawn.
    — Elizabeth Hurley (@ElizabethHurley) February 5, 2014

Sizemore, who starred in Natural Born Killers before spiraling into a dark drug addiction, revealed the tryst between the politician and actress in the recorded conversation which took place at his hotel room in Manchester, Conn., where he was shooting a movie.

Listen to the tape, below. (It has been edited to remove the voices of the two other individuals on the tape, at their request. Both asked not to be identified.)

VIDEO AT SOURCE LINKE

Warning: This video contains strong language and/or content that some readers may prefer to avoid.

Sizemore’s claims will undoubtedly put the spotlight back on the oft-criticized marriage of Clinton, 67, and his long-suffering wife Hillary, the 66-year-old leading candidate to claim the White House in 2016.

The revelation of Hurley’s affair is just the latest in a long line of women who have claimed to have bedded the President and will only be more fuel for the fire for those who believe the couple is unfit to occupy the White House.

It will also put new scrutiny on Hurley – whose apparent indiscretion could have remained dead and buried if it was not for the explosive audio uncovered more than a decade later. She’s currently single again after reportedly splitting from Australian cricket superstar Shane Warne.

Sizemore revealed his own three-year fling with Hurley in his tell-all book, By Some Miracle I Made it Out of There.

In it, he detailed how the pair met on the set of the 1992 thriller Passenger 57 when he became instantly smitten by her “stunningly flawless ivory skin, beautiful voice and charming, throaty laugh.”

At the time, Hurley was dating Grant, the 53-year-old Golden Globe winner.
    “I literally couldn’t conceal my awe or worshipful feelings for her,” Sizemore wrote in his tell-all. “In many ways Elizabeth was the seminal relationship of my young adulthood. She taught me a lot about myself.”

The stunning new disclosures of Bill Clinton’s outrageous serial cheating could quash long-suffering wife Hillary’s 2016 bid for the White House, sources tell GLOBE. For more details of the ex-Prez’s sexual shenanigans, pick up a copy of GLOBE on newsstands Thursday.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/20...hillarys-back/
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Platonic: Sizemore claims that Hurley was told by Bill in 1998 that he and Hillary loved each other but had been living in separate bedrooms and having separate romantic lives for years (seen together on January 1 of this year)

Elizabeth Hurley denies 'ludicrously silly' claims she had year-long affair with Bill Clinton after he flew her on private jet to the White House

• A recording of Hurley's alleged ex boyfriend Tom Sizemore making the extraordinary claim that he connected the President with model
    • She has vehemently denied the allegations
    • At the time of the first unlikely tryst, Hurley was dating Hugh Grant
    • Sizemore was at the White House for a screening of his movie Saving Private Ryan in 1998 when Clinton allegedly asked for her number
    • 'Give it to me... I'm the Commander-in-Chief!' Clinton reportedly said
    • Clinton's spokesperson previously confirmed that he and Hurley spent time together in 2001, and were also pictured together in 2005
    • Sizemore has had drug and alcohol issues in the past and was recently photographed 'smoking crystal meth'

By Daily Mail Reporter

PUBLISHED:
    10:04 EST, 5 February 2014 | UPDATED: 14:53 EST, 5 February 2014

1,241 shares
    View
    comments

Elizabeth Hurley has vehemently denied 'ludicrously silly' claims she had a year-long affair with former president Bill Clinton.

A tape has allegedly captured Hollywood actor Tom Sizemore, who claims he once dated the actress, making the extraordinary allegation that he arranged a tryst between the pair.
    In it he claims the former president cornered him and asked for Hurley's number at a White House screening of Saving Private Ryan in 1998.

Clinton is said to have called the actress that night, saying: 'Elizabeth, this is your Commander-in-Chief. I'm sending a plane to pick you up in three hours. Is that enough time?'
    According to Sizemore, recently photographed allegedly smoking crystal meth, the then-president immediately flew her to Washington from Los Angeles on a private jet - where she stayed for four days.

Having a ball: The alleged one-year affair revealed today is said to have started in 1998 after Clinton flew Hurley to the White House. Here they are pictured seven years later in November 2005 at a Russian charity masquerade ball at the Catherine Palace of Pushkin

Connected? Liz Hurley's alleged ex Tom Sizemore has been recorded recounting the time in 1998 when he reportedly arranged for then-President Bill Clinton to meet up with the British model

Sizemore, who has a history of drug and alcohol abuse, said that the British model-turned-actress and the 42nd President of the United States carried on their sexual affair for about a year before he stopped calling her, explaining that he was beginning to have feelings for her and didn’t want that to complicate things.

Enticing the model to visit him, Clinton is alleged to have said on the phone: ‘Listen Elizabeth, this is the President! I don’t have any time for this s***. I‘m keeping the world from nuclear war all the time. I’m sending a plane to pick you up.'

Hours later, she is said to have touched down at the White House, where the then-president gave her a personal tour, which ended at Lincoln's bedroom.

The British model, who was dating Four Wedding And A Funeral star Hugh Grant at the time, has vehemently denied the claims to her 450,000 Twitter followers.

She tweeted: 'Ludicrously silly stories about me & Bill Clinton. Totally untrue. In the hands of my lawyers. Yawn.'

The earliest verified time that Clinton and Hurley ever met was in 2001 when his spokesperson confirmed that they were both at a Santa Monica beach house for a party along with other celebrities including Sheryl Crow.

They were then pictured together in 2005 at at a Russian charity masquerade ball.
    On the tape, recorded in Manchester, Connecticut, Sizemore is heard telling two unidentified people how the then-president cajoled him into handing over Hurley’s number.

Elizabeth Hurley in that famous pinned Versace dress with then-boyfriend Hugh Grant in 1994, who she was dating at the time of the alleged affair in 1998. Right: In 1998, when Tom Sizemore claims she slept with Bill Clinton

‘Give it to me. You dumb m***********r, I’m the Commander-in-Chief of the United States of America. The buck stops here. Give me the damn number,’ Clinton said, according to Sizemore.
    The actor, who wrote about dating Hurley for three years in his memoirs By Some Miracle I Made It Out Of There, claims that was the first night the actress and Democrat leader slept together.

More...

Hurley, who had recently received critical acclaim for her role in Austin Powers in 1997, was dating Hugh Grant at the time of the alleged affair.

None of the parties involved other than Hurley have commented publicly on the claims, which were originally reported in the supermarket tabloid The Globe and later expanded upon by Radar after they received the tape that reportedly features Sizemore telling the story. There is no evidence of an affair between Clinton and Hurley.

In his memoirs, Sizemore boasts about his affair with Hurley but does not mention the unlikely tale of her and Clinton.

Denial: Hurley, seen today in Kensington, was the first party involved in the story to make a public comment

Setting the record straight: In the past, Hurley has said that she finds powerful men like Clinton 'sexy' but she says the latest claims about them having an affair are false

Source: The tape reportedly features Tom Sizemore telling the story, making this the first time he has been in the news since a video of him allegedly smoking crystal meth was released last month

Tom Sizemore allegedly lights up crystal meth in a hotel room in Manchester, Connecticut, in early January

The allegations come at a difficult time for the British actress who recently split from Australian cricketer Shane Warne.

Clinton is currently dedicating himself to supporting his wife Hillary as she prepares to run for the US presidency.

Sizemore was one of a bevy of Hollywood stars at the White House on the night that the alleged tryst was arranged, and his co-stars Tom Hanks, Ed Burns, Giovanni Ribisi and Adam Goldberg were all there as well as longtime Clinton supporter, director Steven Spielberg.

Clinton’s wife, Hillary, was at the same reception and in clear sight.

However, Clinton is said to have concocted a backstory in case she asked about his conversation with Sizemore later.

‘(Clinton) said, “I’m going to say I asked you about your uncle, Ted Sizemore, who played professional baseball. That’s the lie. Don’t forget it,”’ Sizemore says in the tape obtained by Radar.

Sizemore said that Clinton had a private plane ready for Hurley in Los Angeles and she showed up to the White House before the reception was over.

When asked if Hurley and Clinton went on to have sex, Sizemore said: ‘What do you think? She was there for four days!’

Back in the day: Sizemore (left) wasn't the only Hollywood star at the White House on the night that the alleged tryst occurred, as it was a premiere for the film Saving Private Ryan which starred Tom Hanks, Ed Burns (right) and was directed by longtime Clinton supporter Stephen Spielberg (center- seen here at the London premiere)

Height of his career: Sizemore also starred in Natural Born Killers but Saving Private Ryan was his biggest hit (seen right with Tom Hanks in the film)

Hurley reportedly asked about the state of his marriage and Clinton allegedly explained that he and Hillary had a platonic relationship, according to Sizemore.

‘She’s not a lesbian, but Bill said that he intuited to Elizabeth that they’re in love, but they stopped (sleeping together) a long time ago. They both have separate romantic lives but they don’t let those romantic lives impede,’ Sizemore says on the tape.

The only photo that exists of Hurley and Clinton side-by-side was taken in November 2005 when they were at the same charity ball in Russia.

The costume ball was held at the Catherine Palace of Pushkin, and they were far from the only celebrities in attendance.

Tina Turner sang to the crowd which included Hurley's close friend Elton John, who is also the godfather of her son.

A different affair: Sizemore (right) allegedly had a three-year relationship with Hurley starting in 1992 when she was already dating Hugh Grant (seen left with Hurley in 1998

Natalya German-Tsarkova took the pictures of the former President and the British model, and said that they posed next to one another at her behest.

'Liz, her groom [then-boyfriend Arun Nayar] and Bill were sitting at the same VIP table. As I has been assisting Bill with his costume for the ball, I brought it into his hotel room, I thought it would be no problem to ask them to pose for a picture

'They agreed, so I sat down and took a picture.

'There was no romantic implication at all, it was just the pair of them posing beautifully after I asked them to do so.

'Clinton was on his own. I had been guiding him through St Petersburg. He really enjoyed it and he kept saying that Russian people did like him.'

+16

+16

Elizabeth Hurley pictured on a beach kissing her former boyfriend, millionaire Steve Bing

Ms German-Tsarkova repeatedly referred to Hurley's groom, but she was not actually married at that point in time. In 2002, she began dating Arun Nayar and the couple married in 2007.

'They had a separate set of excursions to Clinton,' Ms German-Tsarkova said.
    Hurley was quoted by the Daily Star in 2010 telling of her attraction to powerful men, and she mentioned Clinton as an example as well as another philandering politician- former British Prime Minister John Major.
    ‘Powerful folk can be sexy. I adore Clinton; you know, naughty but nice with a very sexy voice. John Major was terribly dry and funny in the flesh too,’ she said at the time.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2sUNairXm
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Elizabeth Hurley had 'year long affair with President Clinton - flying to White House for secret sex'

Feb 05, 2014 13:13
    By Lucy Buckland, Christopher Bucktin
    30 Comments

Several Videos at the Page Link:

Hurley and Clinton had sex while his wife Hillary was in the next room

Close: Bill Clinton and Liz Hurley at a Russian charity ball in November 2005 Extraordinary claims Elizabeth Hurley had a year long affair with President Bill Clinton after he flew her to Washington for sex, have surfaced in the U.S.

During their first secret tryst his wife Hillary was asleep in the next room.

The astonishing claim comes after a tape of the actress's alleged former boyfriend Tom Sizemore was found describing how he set Hurley, 48, up with the Clinton following a private screening of Saving Private Ryan at the White House in 1998 - scroll down for the audio.

Although the actress took to Twitter to furiously deny the rumours, telling her 450,000 followers: "Ludicrously silly stories about me & Bill Clinton. Totally untrue. In the hands of my lawyers. Yawn."

Elizabeth Hurley @ElizabethHurley Follow
    Ludicrously silly stories about me & Bill Clinton. Totally untrue. In the hands of my lawyers. Yawn.

9:42 AM - 5 Feb 2014

The then President called the actress saying "Elizabeth, this is your Commander-in-Chief. I'm sending a plane to pick you up in three hours. Is that enough time?"

Hours later she is said to have arrived at the White House where charismatic Clinton gave her a personal tour before showing her Lincoln's bedroom.

According to Radar Online the meeting was arranged after Clinton asked Sizemore, 52, if he was still in touch with his former girlfriend.

When the actor said he was, Clinton said: "You got her number don't you?”

VantageNews

Liz Hurley in London earlier today Actor Sizemore, who appeared in the Steven Spielberg film, said yes. "He then takes his phone out and goes 'Give it to me?'" explained Sizemore.

In audio recording obtained by the US website, the actor said he perhaps should ask Hurley first if he can give out her number to which Clinton replies "You dumb mother******. I'm the Commander-in-Chief of the United States of America. The buck stops here. Give me the damn number."

When he called her, she at first appeared coy but Clinton charmed her saying: "Listen Elizabeth, this is the President. I don't have any time for the ****. I'm keeping the world from nuclear war all the time. I'm sending a plane to pick you up”.

Sizemore claimed it was the first night they politician and actress slept together.

The actor described Clinton as "6ft 4with more charisma than 1,000 Brad Pitts".

Getty Images

Bill Clinton and wife Hillary were apparently in separate bedrooms at the time It was the start of a year long affair only called off by the President after he said he was falling in love with her. Clinton, 67, and Hilary, 66, had separate bedrooms in the White House. Hurley has made no secret of her attraction to Clinton.

She once admitted that she has a secret fetish for powerful politicians. However this afternoon Liz branded the claims "ludicrous". She tweeted: "Silly stories about me and Bill Clinton. Totally untrue."
    She later thanked fans for their support, writing: "Thank you very much for your (mostly) very nice comments on what has been a pretty gruesome day.

"It's been a tough couple of months in many ways - thanks to all my friends & family for your unwavering support & kindness."

The 'Austin Powers' star has confessed that she lusts after world leaders including former U.S. President Bill Clinton and ex-Prime Minister John.

Liz and current beau Shane last year

"Powerful folk can be sexy. I adore Clinton; you know, naughty but nice with a very sexy voice,” Hurley once said.

In 2001 the pair reportedly spent an evening at a luxurious beach house in Santa Monica, where they reportedly wiled away a few pleasant hours shooting pool and playing cards. Clinton's aides are quick to point out that there were other famous guests at the house, including singer Sheryl Crow.
    However, Clinton's spokesperson Julia Payne confirmed Clinton and Liz have met before and said that everybody had a 'good time' at the gathering.

View gallery

• "
    • "
    • "

Liz Hurley and Bill Clinton

View gallery

Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrit...linton-3113958