Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    I agree with you about candidates with no chance to win but I'm also sick of arguing points with those that would rather see a rudi or mccain in the white house
    Yup, sad about that those who believe Romney is evil which is nonsense and not based on the facts.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Okay, now what was the important message that started this Hunter thread? or was it just to remind us that he's runnnig?
    Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it. - George Bernard Shaw

Duncan was great on Glenn Beck tonight, and I'm very glad he's sticking it out. He's a class act.

MW
    Populist wrote:

Yup, sad about that those who believe Romney is evil which is nonsense and not based on the facts.
    I don't recall anyone saying Romney was evil. Unless maybe someone said something about not voting on the lesser of two evils. Is that what you're referring too or did someone specifically indentify him as evil? Personally, I don't agree that he is evil - I just think he has serious issues with flip-flopping and waffling. That's a far cry from calling him evil. Sen. McCain and Sen. Hildabeast are probably the only two candidates I would consider evil.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Saki wrote:

Duncan was great on Glenn Beck tonight, and I'm very glad he's sticking it out. He's a class act.
    What? Geez, wish I would have known he was going to be on Glenn Beck, especially after the big kick in the mouth he gave FOX and ABC today.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

He just recapped the events that took place today with ABC and Fox, ahd he was in fine form. He also gave quite a kick in the mouth to John McCain for his support for amnesty---or whatever euphemism McCain would prefer---so I'd be surprised if McCain would receive an endorsement from him should he decide to leave the race down the line.

I just watched the video, sorry I missed that earlier. I am very proud of this man for hanging in there and defying the media push. Good for him. I hope to see alot more of Duncan.
    Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it. - George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    This is great news! I am so glad he bombarded the Fox and ABC execs who jilted him. Maybe now Hunter will get the recognition he deserves. GO HUNTER!
    This will make sure that the media knows that they will not get away with this in the future!!!

They should NO way determine who and who should not-----be heard.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

MW
    Saki wrote:

He just recapped the events that took place today with ABC and Fox, ahd he was in fine form. He also gave quite a kick in the mouth to John McCain for his support for amnesty---or whatever euphemism McCain would prefer---so I'd be surprised if McCain would receive an endorsement from him should he decide to leave the race down the line.
    Thanks for the information, Saki. Glad to hear he called McCain's amnesty what it is, amnesty! However, I'm sure McCain won't appreciate it much.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213