Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GOrwell
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    "mccamnesty, giuliani, or will he endorse Mitt "the illegals have to get in line but they can stay in the country while they wait in line" Romney, who will it be"

Mitt has clearly stated twice over the weekend , 3 time actually that all
    illegals HAVE TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY , PERIOD
    yes they have to leave once the 10 year visa process ends then they leave if they dont get residence approval...
    According to Mitt the figure was 90 days for those that havn't
    been here long , and slightly longer for those have been here
    longer to settle their affairs

No visas or 10 years or anything was mentioned that I heard ,
    Do you want to share where that info comes from?

MW
    usanevada wrote:

The fact that he did or did sit in on that debate had nothing to do with it
    You have absolutely no way of knowing why he's pulling out (if he is) - so why speculate?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I wish I could gloat but I can't say I can, we are honestly losing one of the great patriots of this country who has stood and never faultered with the American citizens.

I have differed with him on the war but because of his loyalty to us and our country I would have voted for Hunter over any of the other canidates except Paul, if Paul would have dropped out I would have voted for Hunter over all the rest.

He deserves our respect and appriceation for the sacrefices he has made for this country, if we only had more of him we might be just fine.

I truely am sorry for this day!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I wish I could gloat but I can't say I can, we are honestly losing one of the great patriots of this country who has stood and never faultered with the American citizens.

I have differed with him on the war but because of his loyalty to us and our country I would have voted for Hunter over any of the other canidates except Paul, if Paul would have dropped out I would have voted for Hunter over all the rest.

He deserves our respect and appriciation for the sacrefices he has made for this country, if we only had more of him we might be just fine.

I truely am sorry for this day!
    I can only agree
    I would have easily voted for Hunter if he had done better in the race

I even volunteered here in Nevada a couple times and never
    heard a word back from his campaign people , along with other people
    here I know that supported him, Don't know what happened there
    but I just wish he would have had a better showing

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    His early withdrawal will be especially devastating to me because I don't feel there is another candidate running that I can support with a clear conscience.
    I agree 100%. If Duncan is indeed announcing his withdrawal, there is nobody left for me. I will not vote in the primaries, and will most likely vote Third Party, unless you Romney supporters can do an amazing job of convincing me that he will end our immigration crises.

I hope he is not pulling out
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

DELETED, messed up some how
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GOrwell
    "mccamnesty, giuliani, or will he endorse Mitt "the illegals have to get in line but they can stay in the country while they wait in line" Romney, who will it be"

Mitt has clearly stated twice over the weekend , 3 time actually that all
    illegals HAVE TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY , PERIOD
    yes they have to leave once the 10 year visa process ends then they leave if they dont get residence approval...
    According to Mitt the figure was 90 days for those that havn't
    been here long , and slightly longer for those have been here
    longer to settle their affairs

No visas or 10 years or anything was mentioned that I heard ,
    Do you want to share where that info comes from?
    10 years, is average for a bureaucratic process that will involve finding 12-15 million illegals then going through the paper work..
    but you admit there he says 3 months for those that have been a "short" amount of time, how about just deporting them and sending them to the back of the line?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    His early withdrawal will be especially devastating to me because I don't feel there is another candidate running that I can support with a clear conscience.
    I agree 100%. If Duncan is indeed announcing his withdrawal, there is nobody left for me. I will not vote in the primaries, and will most likely vote Third Party, unless you Romney supporters can do an amazing job of convincing me that he will end our immigration crises.

I hope he is not pulling out
    Only Romney can make his case to you
    I don't think anything any of us say will convince you and thats fine
    I agree , If Romney wants support from our crowd he does have to
    speak long and loud on his exact position regarding illegals
    All I know at this point is that his message is better than Rudi, McC and Huck, and I got their off their past records , not what they are saying now

I don't think one person here will be happy to see Hunter drop out

MW
    BearFlagRepublic wrote:

If Duncan is indeed announcing his withdrawal, there is nobody left for me.
    Well, I guess we'll still have Mr. Budwiser, Jim Beam, or Jack Daniel's. Do you think one of them will get us through the next 4-8 years? Heck, what I'm I talking about - it'll probably take all three of them.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    "10 years, is average for a bureaucratic process that will involve finding 12-15 million illegals then going through the paper work..
    but you admit there he says 3 months for those that have been a "short" amount of time, how about just deporting them and sending them to the back of the line?"

Ok ,

And you have a viable plan to round them up in a 90 day period ?

Even if you force attrician and cut off all bennys it will take longer
    If you want the "jackboot" method of deportation , its not going
    to happen

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast