Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Duncan Hunter list of support for the 2 border agent

I was watching Lou Dobbs and he stated that Duncan Hunter has enlisted 79 members of congress to support the 2 border agents..Does anyone knows who are those members and where can i look it up?

One thing ive heard from this list is, there's not a single democrats on it, and this is bad news because you dont want this thing to turned into a partisan issue..The entire illegal immigration debate has become a democrats versus republicans, mass deportation versus amnesty and this is what you dont want it to become.

Democrats doesnt want to be part of this because the Tancredo people are pushing it, and they hates Tancredo...I wouldnt be surprise if the only members that Hunter was able to enlist are 'just' members of the immigration house caucus which GOP members like flake and cannon are blaming for the lost of the house.

79 members out of 202 republicans?? So there's at least 123 GOP house members that didnt sign up for this? why??ALIPAC needs to come up with the list so we can analyze this list.

Why this list is important?, because i do feel its link to the upcoming immigration battle thats soon to hit the house by the summer...The fact that democrats refuses to sign up is very important to know and this suggest that the line had been drawn and the blue dog conservative democrats arent enlisting to support the 2 agents who have become the battlecry for the mass deportation folks.

Why no blue dog democrats are supporting Tancredo and hunter?, why only 79 GOP members supporting the 2 agents when the house GOP members stand at 202? Lots of question, no answers.

Here's my theory on why Hunter can only muster 79 members inside his own party....Bush has told the rest of them that those 2 border agents are guilty of covering their crime by providing them with proof and if they didnt do anything wrong, they would have not lie to the detective and throw away the bullet shells...Those GOP members that arent signing up are clearly sending the message that they think those agents are guilty of something.

My other theory is, they are a lot of hates for Tancredo and the house immigration caucus and like ive said, a lot of people inside the GOP house caucus are blaming Tancredo for the decrease of Hispanic support that cost them the seat of Hayworth, Graf and Bonilla..All of those district have heavy hispanic population.

If you thought that the GOP are united on mass deportation, think again because duncan list are sending huge signals that there is a huge division between the Tancredo folks and the Bush, small business, chamber of commerce, republicans...The chamber of commerce small business is the GOP mean contributers and they hold a lot of say of the GOP agenda..They want this guest worker thing and hates Tancredo for trying to stop them from having their ways....

My believe is that the chamber of commerce has told those GOP members o stay away from tancredo, duncan hunter and whoever is pushing for mass deportation.

My final say is, ALIPAC can not afford a huge split inside the GOP caucus and i dont see how can you defend against the senate immigration bill when you have half of your caucus on the side of the chamber of commerce.

ALIPAC should get the ducan hunter list, then call all house members that is not supporting those 2 border agents and ask them why they arent doing so.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I think BlueJersey, that you should do it if you are so interested in seeing it. We all have better things to do with our time.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Arent you worried that only 79 out of 202 house republicans are supporting your cause to give "amnesty" to the 2 border agent.

Pelosi says if the 2 border agents are given amnesty, then the 12 millions illegal immigrants should be given amnesty also..hahahahahahahaha!

BlueJersey,

Excellent post!

Not all of us here are so busy we won't do what we can to help these Border Patrol agents in any way possible. What we want is a Pardon for these two agents.
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

Because of the illegal immigration battle and the fact that democrats have clearly drew the battle line and told its members not to support tancredo and hunter push for amnesty for the 2 boder guards, i dont think those 2 will get the pardon.

Bush hates tancredo and those house republicans that stopped him from getting his immigration reform bill, and i think Bush will use those 2 agents as big leverage...

Bush will ask for amnesty for the 12 million immigrants in exchange for amnesty for the 2 border agents...Tought deal but you better believe that Bush will use this card to negotiate on the immigration bill.

You will not get a padon from Bush if you think you can bully him into granting the amnesty for the 2 guards...Bush is very determined and i doubt all the scream will make him pardon the 2.

I dont think those 2 border agents deserve 10 years..I would have given them probation, a $2,000 fine and make sure they never work in any law enforcement jobs during the rest of their life....The fact that the migrants that they shot was a drug dealer is a big deal and i would have feel differently if the migrants was just a poor guy trying to enter the U.S to get a job.

I have to disagree that these Border Patrol agents should have been given a fine and not allowed to work in law enforcement again.

Personally I believe they should be Pardoned, Reinstated in their BP jobs (if they would even consider it), and on top of that back pay from the day they were arrested.
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

Shad, lets hope that Ramos survives in jail, after being beaten up over the weekend by FIVE ILLEGALS in prison

Ok guys, i took a look at who were those 79 members calling for amnesty for the 2 border agents and i think there are troubles ahead for ALIPAC and here's why:

1) just like it was already mentioned, there arent any democrats supporting the 2 border agents amnesty bill because Democrats sees this as a small potion of the huge illegal immigration fight ahead and i feel bad for the 2 agents's family because they are now part of this political football that would deprieve them from bi-partisan support...Democrats would've given those 2 agents a huge boost because it would give it bi-partisan support, but instead, they have a partisan fights on their hand where they find themselves forced into the mass deportation GOP crowd but the democrats holds the key to anything...Im sure those 2 border guard would prefer the support of the democrats since they controll congress and support Bush's immigration ideology.

2)ALIPAC should be very worried because, just like ive thought, 95% of the members that support the 2 border agents are mostly all members of Tancredo's immigration caucus.
    Why is this important?, because there's 123 members that refuses to sign up for the amnesty bill for the 2 agents, and 90% of them arent members of the Tancredo's immigration caucus, and i believe those 123 members are more in line with Bush's immigration policies..At least, they are open minded about it.

This is the division that ive been looking for, and Pelosi needs to analyze the list of all those members that refuses to join the mass deportation ALIPAC people, because if pelosi can get one third of 123, she would easily get the senate bill throught with bi-partisan support.

3)Jeff flake and the 3 cubans americans from florida arent on the list, and these folks are part of the chamber of commerce small business lobby that will create the split inside the republican party..They have the cover of the president.

Start calling all members that arent supporting those 2 border agents.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    So BlueJersey, I am surprised to see you care about these BP agents, what gives? You came in here very negative towards our fight on illegal immigration, so now you are concerned over two BP agents that help capture illegal criminals crossing Americas soveign border?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast