Durbin's Anti-"Gunwalker" Law Causes Cabinet Core Shakeup: It’s Just A Yoke!

Posted by
MOTUS on March 18, 2013 at 12:10pm

Well, now we know why the “the popular spring vacation season” Easter Egg Spring Sphere Roll was snatched out of the jaws of the Sequester Jester: we needed yet another photo op to highlight the tragedy of people getting“some automatic weapons they didn't need."

Hadiya’s parents with Lady M at the SOTU
address

So Lady M is honoring Chicago gun violence victim, Hadiya Pendleton, by inviting her parents to the annual photo op eggroll on the South Lawn, and Senator Dick Durbin is honoring her by writing a new gun bill:

Senator Dick Durbin
named his most recent gun bill after Pendleton and is confident it will pass.

The Stop Illegal Trafficking in Firearms Act of 2013, a section of which is named after Pendleton, would call for sentences of 15 to 25 years for straw purchases. It also would create the first federal statute that specifically criminalizes firearm trafficking.

Well, day-um! We’re finally going to prosecute the Fast and Furious crew!??!

In case you need a little refresher on that historic event (aka “Gunwalker”) - and you probably do since it took place way back during Big Guy’s First Historic term - here’s what I think Senator Durbin’s bill must be talking about:

Fast and Furious was a program of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, overseen by Holder’s DOJ. It sent thousands of weapons to Mexican drug cartels via straw purchasers— people who legally purchased guns in the United States with the known intention of illegally trafficking them somewhere else

Yikes! Dicky going after Ricky? I sure hope he cleared that with Val-Jar first, I understand they’re pretty close.

Ricky, with his real wife, and his “work wife”

I know, I know: Ricky testified before Congress where he swore to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing butt the truth so help him Allah or whomever, that he knew nothing about Fast and Furious.

Just like Hillz – who swore she knew nothing else about Benghazi, too. So that’s credible.

I understand that Ricky has decided to give up without a fight this time:

This will clear the way for the rest of the plan: Ricky steps aside as Attorney General, thereby opening up the cabinet level position for another very qualified and next in line for promotion drone FOB (Friend Of Barry): Susan Rice.

Susan, learning how to manage the press from her mentor

Susan, as you may recall, had to withdraw her name from nomination for Secretary of State before she was nominated due to having served as a useful tool in the Benghazigate cover-up affair. Attorney General would be a better job fit anyway, even though Susan isn’t actually an attorney – not even one with a surrendered law license. I think we’ve already established that you don’t actually need an operating knowledge of the law in order to serve in this capacity. In fact, it could serve as a hindrance, should you ever have to plead ignorance.

Anyway, that would allow us to dump Arne Duncan (white guy, got plenty of them left) and move Ricky over to serve as Secretary of Education, where I think he’d prove to be a natural for implementing the Common Core Curriculum.

NOTE: My legal team (Little Mo) advises me that I should note that the above is what some people call “satire” and none of the above moves are actually under discussion; at this time.

Posted from: Michelle Obama’s Mirror

Durbin's Anti-"Gunwalker" Law Causes Cabinet Core Shakeup: It’s Just A Yoke! - Patriot Action Network