Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

E-MAIL 60 MINUTES your FAVORITE NEGATIVE ILLEGAL STORY!!

http://sixtyminutes.ninemsn.com.au/sixt ... edback.asp

I want 20 people this week to email 60 minutes a NEGATIVE story that they should cover!!!! THIS IS SIMPLE ACTIVISM, ITS THIER EMAIL SYSTEM ALSO. Tell us what you sent them!! Lets see it this group is serious, or just a bunch of couch patatose!!

Here is the email address.

60m@cbsnews.com

Your link nolonger works.

Everone MUST read this:

http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:5hzW ... clnk&cd=10
    "Immigrants " come here LEGALLY! Press 1 for "I'll spend my American dollars @ a company for ENGLISH ONLY!"

This is an absolute outrage! Our government is harming the American people in every way possible and some of these people are probably handling our food.

The role of immigration can have dramatic consequences on national public
    health programs, and the influx of illegal immigrants who may lack access to medical
    care creates additional challenges. For instance, more than 7,000 individuals in
    the U.S. were infected by leprosy (or Hansen’s disease) between 2002 and 2005,
    when immigrants brought leprosy from India, Brazil, the Caribbean and Mexico
    [22]. Also the outbreak of dengue fever (in 1999) in Webb County, Texas, which
    borders Mexico, was due to infective immigrants or travelers [22]. Other examples
    of infectious diseases brought into the U.S. by immigrants include polio [22], [23]
    and tuberculosis [22], [24]. To assess the potential impact of infected immigrants
    and minimize the outbreaks of such infectious diseases, public health programs
    should find ways to monitor the flow of infectives into (or from) populations and to
    collaborate on global control policies. In addition, the possibility of providing access
    to health care for populations of illegal immigrants should be seriously assessed [25].
    Immigrant populations often include a larger percentage of younger males who
    would tend to be subject to specific diseases that may be driven by age-dependent
    contact patterns. Hence, the study of demographic patterns is also critical.

Every restaurant in Los Angeles is primarily kitchened staffed by illegal aliens.

I curtailed my eating out many months ago after hearing about the high level of contagious diseases being carried by illegal aliens. Mexico has one of the highest rates of third world diseases in the world.

Yet many in this country allow these people to care for their children, allow them into their homes, cook their food.

Is pocketing a extra dollar worth your life?

America will pay a heavy price for having allowed this invasion to happen.

Both political parties are responsible for this. We must punish incumbents whom have supported this disaster.

No nation on earth could have reeked as much damage to working class & middle class America as what our politicians have allowed. They should be charged with treason!
    "Immigrants " come here LEGALLY! Press 1 for "I'll spend my American dollars @ a company for ENGLISH ONLY!"

Not only the restaurants but they are working in every type of food processing, almost everything we eat. Almost everything that we purchase at the grocery stores, etc. I am afraid to eat any fresh produce and alot of other foods.

ONLY 1 PERSON E-MAILED THEM? I thought this was the HOTHEAD anti illegal site!!????

Quote Originally Posted by Badmonkey
    ONLY 1 PERSON E-MAILED THEM? I thought this was the HOTHEAD anti illegal site!!????
    How would you know who emailed them?

They seem pretty closed mind there. The stuff they are putting out it is a wonder they didn't retaliate against Andy Rooney a coupe of weeks ago. He did say that he was asked to keep it short the following week unless I'm mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by StokeyBob
    Quote Originally Posted by Badmonkey
    How would you know who emailed them?

They seem pretty closed mind there. The stuff they are putting out it is a wonder they didn't retaliate against Andy Rooney a coupe of weeks ago. He did say that he was asked to keep it short the following week unless I'm mistaken.
    not that king on the use of computers..but how would he know who or how many has e-mailed????????

FYI

ALIPAC's focus for the remainder of the days before the election
    is to help get whatever candidates we've endorsed, get elected.
    To give us the BEST chance at holding off the Senates travesty AMNESTY.

We've worked many hours weeding out the wheat from the chaff
    in each state so that our members would know who to help.

Our time is best spent in either or both.........helping our state candidates work the last days &/or working in the ACTIVISM/FOCUS FORUM to help the small towns such, as Hazleton, get their ORDINANCES moving forward. These towns need all the support they can get considering they're up against laraza & the ACLU.

Thank You

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast