Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hey

Obviously ya'll are unaware of this one basic law:

Never mess around with the Political Pooper Scooper! You might get some of that "stuff" spilled on your head!

I'm not worried just following in DonQuixote foot steps
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Man, I go away to Bible study and all double h hockey sticks breaks loose! Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?

Or maybe ... just hmm ... that silent prayer for ALIPAC and my ALIPAC friends was heard and acted upon .. since I see El Tejano won't be bugging us about his "stolen" land anymore.

Off to Wal-Mart ...anyone need anything?
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

GOOD JOB ALIPAC!!!!

I'll read the rest of El-T comments. Was researching most of today.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think this is what he wanted to happen.This way he can spin his own bias against your site even though he was pro-illegal immigration and anti legal immigration.Remember your cause is gaining momentum daily and those that disagree will try anything including creating an El_Tejano to find an Achilles heel to try to play the race card.They have to go to foul tactics because the people of North Carolina are deeply rooted in their state and the deeper the root the stronger the tree as we all know.

Thanks Rick. Thanks all. Hell my hunting dog has more sense than El TJANO. And my dog will hunt!

Nothing worse than racist Nazis calling immigration reformers the racist Nazis.

Let them come with their drivel and lies. We are growing everyday and yes the world can see us better each day.

ALIPAC has left the runway and soon we will be out of their tracking range.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by rickesteves
    I think this is what he wanted to happen.This way he can spin his own bias against your site even though he was pro-illegal immigration and anti legal immigration.Remember your cause is gaining momentum daily and those that disagree will try anything including creating an El_Tejano to find an Achilles heel to try to play the race card.They have to go to foul tactics because the people of North Carolina are deeply rooted in their state and the deeper the root the stronger the tree as we all know.
    Rick,

I think I'd have to say I agree with you on this. Will be interesting to see what they say over there. Doesn't seem ElT is too liked tho .. if I'm reading right .. he's kinda the board bully.

Oh well... ALIPAC can't be defeated .. so onward and upward!

Now ... where's naturalglenn when we need a cheer!

BTW, my gr-gr-gr-grandfather was born in NC in 1768.
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

And William--That dog will hunt!!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Thanks Rick. Thanks all. Hell my hunting dog has more sense than El TJANO. And my dog will hunt!

Nothing worse than racist Nazis calling immigration reformers the racist Nazis.

Let them come with their drivel and lies. We are growing everyday and yes the world can see us better each day.

ALIPAC has left the runway and soon we will be out of their tracking range.

W
    Having seen my home state go down the way is has I urge every state to take on the same you as ALIPAC.We're not just facing socio/economic disaster,we're facing crime waves,terrorism,possible outbreaks of unknown disease,and the loss of our culture as we know it.A lot of people don't realize this but Chinese and Russian illegals as well come across the border with Mexico too.I hear Bird Flu has the potential to become pandemic.

Thank god, what a lot of people dont realize(most of us south american immigrants do due to education) is that mexico is one of the most racist nations. A lot of people I talk to in this country are dumbfounded when they find out that in my country of birth(chile) that we have german, french, italian, etc. The united states government is constantly referring to a lot of countries in south america as only spanish speaking which is not true. IN chile, we have german towns. If more people in the U.S. were aware of this, then groups like lulac, la mecha and la raza would be out of business. NO self respecting immigrant from any latin country likes to be labeled. As it is now, there are many whites from south and central america. I read an article where La Raza said that latinos who check off white on their applications are doing so because we fear that is the only way to get a job. HELLO! what do these idiot activist groups think that employers can't recognize whether a applicant's surname is latin or not. I choose white because physically that is what I am. In chile, there are no options for this. I mean, there is mestizo(mixed indian and spanish) black, white, or indian. Funny thing, in south america, we have never heard of these trashy groups. If they tried that (OOPS!) over there, they would be looked at as trash. Unlike the illegal mexicans that come here, most of the south american immigrants who come here do it legally and are more educated. Most of us have enough respect to learn english before we come here. As a matter of fact, when we first got here, my english was pretty good but my father put me in private school and paid for an english tudor so that we would not be a burden for tax payers. If you guys could see the way mexico treats illegals, you would be shocked.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast