Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

EMERGING POWER AGAINST IMMIGRATION

[b]

U.S. CITIZEN COMMENTS AND EMERGING POWER AGAINST IMMIGRATION

By Frosty Wooldridge
    December 27, 2007
    NewsWithViews.com

Bush and Congress cannot and will not prevail against the will of the American people as to unending illegal immigration in 2008.

“Please read, grade and see who stands for our country and who wants to finish destroying what is left of America. Let us keep track of what they say and then we decide who we will vote into the highest office. We cannot make another mistake again like we did with President Bush.â€

I will be putting pressure on my elected congressmen to explain our current immigration policy (if they support it). I will ask them to consider reducing the number of people allowed in the U.S. each year and change it to a system not just based on family sponsorship.

Adding 1 million new citizens a year through LEGAL immigration (illegal immigration is a whole other issue - one that is more important at the moment, but legal immigration policy deserves attention also) is rediculous and Im ashamed at our politicians for letting us get to this point.

Whats everyone else on here doing to put pressure on congress to change our legal immigration policy? Any advice? Success/failure stories?

Good article Doots but I'm afraid it is a Duplicate.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-95743.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

stealthwii,

A group of local people in my area have formed Concerned Citizens Coalition. We just did this the end of November and now have 2 chapters with more pending. Along with membership in organizations like ALIPAC, NumbersUSA, FAIR, we have started work in Concerned Citizens to approach local people to educate them in exactly what is going on. We have projects we're working on like writing letters to the editor, bringing the movie "Border" to town, making presentations to various local groups. We have the first presentation on "The Vote" which focuses on the potential for voter fraud by illegals to be given to the joint meeting of the local Men's and Women's Republican Party in January. Further presentations are being worked up on the influence of Mexican Consulates, special interest groups at work in our school systems, E-Verify and 287g to be presented to the police department and the sheriff.... we have about 6 pages of ideas people have had and that we're working on. We will be establishing a library of these presentations that we will use to send to chapters to do their own presentations. Almost all of this is being done via e-mail. We have set up a web site and have sent out our first newsletter. That went out to nearly 100 people. Everyone is gathering e-mail addresses of their friends for this and it looks like our second e-mail is going out to about 500 people. We will also be taking an active part in school board and city government meetings. If you want a copy of our first newsletter, send me a PM with your e-mail address and I'll be glad to ship you one over. We will also be sending out shortly a Projects List asking for people to fill various leadership positions. This is all volunteer, participate as you wish, with minimal actual meetings. We will be working in conjunction with various anti-illegal groups. We have formed alliances with 2 thusfar.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

It is a good article.
    And a good refresher. The kind of article we should re-read every day.