Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    This is so hearbreaking!!!!

Danielle Bologna doesn't want an appology that would be meaningless, fake and ANOTHER LIE!!!
    She wants JUSTICE...
    GET THESE PEOPLE OUT OF OUR COUNTRY!!!!!!!!! EVERY AMERICAN SHOULD BE SCREAMING THIS ALONG WITH HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We should FIRE EVERY POLITICIAN THAT HAS BETRAYED US ON THIS ISSUE ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERY AMERICAN SHOULD BE OUTRAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ditto..!!

[b]EVERYONE I've ever come across is completely SICK of this illegal INVASION..!! I wonder if [color=blue]Kevin James and/or his sponsoring attorney, “The Law Offices of Barrack Learyâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

The poor Bologna family... so sad ...and angry from the very bottom of my heart.

And I feel sorrow for all families touched and harmed by the illegals and criminals in the country...

All illegals and their anchor babies must leave this country
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When Jamiel Shaw was killed he asked a guest from L.A., "Why aren't the good people in L.A. in the streets over this? Where are they?"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I had not heard if Mrs. Bologna was in the car or not -thank for clearing that up. I can't even imagine the job of the officer or relative who had to break such devastating news. Unthinkable...

This tragedy breaks my heart. Why aren't the losses of the Shaw's and Bologna's getting more people angry and active?

What a powerful sad video.

My absolute heart and prayers go out to her and her family.

BTTT

MORE BLOOD ON BUSH'S HANDS!

MW
    JamesW62 wrote:

mayor is blaming the NRA
    What a ludicrous position for the mayor to take. He knows good and well that it is a felony for an illegal alien to be in possession of a firearm. That fact alone makes the NRA position on gun ownership a none issue. Implicating the NRA is nothing more than a weak attempt at deflecting some of the blame away from himself. The shooter and city policy (Mayor Newsom and his city council make the policies) are to blame for these senseless deaths.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    JamesW62 wrote:

mayor is blaming the NRA
    What a ludicrous position for the mayor to take. He knows good and well that it is a felony for an illegal alien to be in possession of a firearm. That fact alone makes the NRA position on gun ownership a none issue. Implicating the NRA is nothing more than a weak attempt at deflecting some of the blame away from himself. The shooter and city policy (Mayor Newsom and his city council make the policies) are to blame for these senseless deaths.
    That's sure a big way to lose votes. DUH

What a ludicrous position for the mayor to take. He knows good and well that it is a felony for an illegal alien to be in possession of a firearm. That fact alone makes the NRA position on gun ownership a none issue. Implicating the NRA is nothing more than a weak attempt at deflecting some of the blame away from himself
    Agree. This mayor needs to be fired for failing to protect the citizens; for his incompetence and for attempting to avoid the fact that he has a SIGNIFICANT responsibility regarding this tragedy.

HE forced the citizens and those legally residing in San Francisco to be subject to events such as this one in which case the liklihood of happening is FAR GREATER when you designate a city as an official sanctuary for law breakers.

He's a complete and total failure. It's time for a REAL mayor. A mayor who UNDERSTANDS who he is responsible for and who he answers to.

Things are so bad here in California with the sanctuary city policies that are protecting illegals... That it's possible the next California governor could possibly be Mayor Gavin Newsom of San Franciso or Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa of Los Angeles....The thought of either of these slime balls becoming governor makes me puke!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast