Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

To End Illegal Immigration, Eliminate the Incentives

To End Illegal Immigration, Eliminate the Incentives
    September 1, 2008
    To the Editor:

You claim that neither current enforcement activities nor “mass deportationâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sending remittances to their home country is also a huge incentive--end the remittance magnet through high taxes. Remittances are also a means of laudrying money.

Government programs like WIC, free school breakfast and lunches, food stamps, free prenatal care, free medical care, housing subsidies and English as a secorday language programs must be eliminated.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

CLOSE THE BORDERS, NATIONAL GUARD IN ALL STATES GOING FROM DOOR TO DOOR IF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WILL NOT CLOSE THE BORDERS.

CLOSE THE BORDERS!

THEN GO GET THE AIDERS AND ABETTORS; LANDLORDS AND EMPLOYERS; AND BRING CHARGES AGAINST PEOPLE FOR BEING TRAITORS AND COMMITTING TREASON.

THE INVASION OF 40,000,000 ILLEGAL CRIMINAL ALIENS IS SERIOUS AND AMERICA WILL NOT SURVIVE IF WE CITIZENS DO NOT DEMAND FOR THE CLOSING OF THE BORDERS AND INTERIOR ENFORCEMENT.

AMERICA DOESN'T NEED TO BE A CIVIL WARRING NATION.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MyAmerica
    Sending remittances to their home country is also a huge incentive--end the remittance magnet through high taxes. Remittances are also a means of laudrying money.

Government programs like WIC, free school breakfast and lunches, food stamps, free prenatal care, free medical care, housing subsidies and English as a secorday language programs must be eliminated.
    Amen to all that, especially the taxes on remittances. We're paying their medical, educational bills but they have money to send home. Make them pay their bills first - owe money to the hospital, no remitances allowed.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

You want these to end? Start with the people handing them out like candy on Halloween.

Start a task force (I'll volunteer my time I'm great at researching unknown chemicals and I can apply the same principles to search for the constituents (pedigree) of unknown people- I could find out if they are from the states or emigrated legally or not in short order. With a bit more time I could find out their country of origin and the amount that they have embezzled from our government. I could create an invoice and address it to the correct government.)
    Review the records and prosecuting the people(The higher the better) handing out these benefits without concern of if they were lawfully entitled to receive them.
    I would bet that if the person applying is illegal anything they sign would also be an illegal document if it's for their children then their children had better not be breaking the law by using said funds to support their illegal kin.

PC or not If you take from a fund meant for others then you are stealing.

For what it is worth the amount the illegals are taking is small change. For every one dollar they receive nine are spent in the bureaucracy of getting it to them. So when you see how much is spent on welfare, just add another zero to the sum.

5 wrote:

I would bet that if the person applying is illegal anything they sign would also be an illegal document if it's for their children then their children had better not be breaking the law by using said funds to support their illegal kin.
    Quite a bit of the time, illegals who do no speak English have their English-speaking minors negotiate things like rental contracts, which I have witnessed myself with a Russian family. Needless to say, the contract was null and void the moment it was signed. What a waste of paper.

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay

Amen to all that, especially the taxes on remittances. We're paying their medical, educational bills but they have money to send home. Make them pay their bills first - owe money to the hospital, no remitances allowed.
    I totally Agree with this ! If they didn't get all these benefits they would not come, I don't give a hoot what anyone says It is NOT just the jobs they are coming for , They want all the freebies

Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

I agree with vmonkey. Build the freaking wall already!

Put the hammer down on the people that hire/house them. Make it not worth it to hire/house an illegal. We can't get rid of the people if we keep aiding them. It is like a pest problem, what is the point of killing, spraying, trapping pests if you don't clean your house and get rid or the source. The source being all of these people that hire and house illegals. This is big business. Lots of these people get chumy with apartment owners and hire illegals and supply the apartment owner with renters and so on. Why? Because it is worth it. They pay them crap wages no benefits, long hours and these people have no idea about workers rights "not that they have any".

Make it such an outstanding fine that it would be crazy to hire an illegal. Give them jail time. Make them pay a years worth of taxes to the government for every employee they have. Make it mandatory companies hiring illegals pay to have them taken back to where ever they came from.

It's pretty simple. No job, they will leave. We are seeing that now, but Obama's friends want them around. We know why.