Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Enforce the Laws, Deport Illegal Aliens (ltr to editor)

http://www.beaufortgazette.com/opinions ... 5206c.html

Enforce the laws, deport illegal aliens
    Published Tue, Jul 5, 2005

Enforce the laws, deport illegal aliens The program being proposed to give the 10 million to 12 million illegal aliens a guest-worker status with added incentive of becoming legal after a period of time ignores the drain and strain they have on our economy.
    They hold down jobs that are touted as not being able to be filled any other way, but the crime rate, diseases these illegals carry and drug use burdens the education, welfare and medical systems. State, county and federal budgets are being overwhelmed by providing services to these illegal aliens.

What rights are held by illegals? Are we going to continue to disregard the laws permanently because ignoring our laws benefits some businesses and may upset foreign leaders? As an active Republican for more than 50 years, I view with disbelief the actions of my government. Libertarianism looks better and better daily.

As far as no one being available to take the jobs that the illegals perform, why not have the businesses advertise heavily in areas where unemployment is high and offer moving assistance to Americans? It surely is better to have legal citizens work for these businesses. I don't believe that "no Americans" would take the jobs currently held by illegals. Of course, the wages and benefits may rise, but that's the cost of doing business in the United States -- or at least it should be. Prices could be increased to reflect this cost, but I believe Americans would pay this increase. Unemployment would drop, the payments of unemployment benefits would drop, the crime rate would drop and the economy would improve.

What do we do with the illegals already here? Simply deport them to their country of origin. Don't these countries have strict immigration laws? And would they give our citizens who try to immigrate to their countries the rights and benefits they so boldly demand -- and receive -- here? Why should we disregard our own laws? Admittedly, this would cost us money -- and perhaps make Vicente Fox unhappy -- but so what? The cost involved would be much less than the cost of keeping them here. Why must we placate a foreign president when doing so hurts our interests so badly?

Mickey Fuller

Beaufort
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Mickey Fuller!! Another True American surfaces in Beaufort, South Carolina, eh, Butterbean?

Mr. Fuller...you are absolutely correct and what a beautiful letter to the editor!!

Many thanks to the Beaufort Gazette for printing it and letting Americans tell Americans the TRUTH ABOUT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION!!

What did I tell you, folks, the day after the 4th of July, no less....Americans expect the 4th of July to be AMERICAN attended by AMERICANS....you know a celebration of the people, by the people for the people of the United States....(that means CITIZENS AND OUR INVITED PERMITTED GUESTS).

This may have been the Best July 4th Afterall!!

Now, "its always on our minds"!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm so disgusted with our political process and for most of those that hold those offices with respect to illegal immigration. More to the point, I'm totally disgusted with those politicians who refuse to do anything about the illegals here or your refusal to do ANYTHING about the unsecure border. You politicians know who you are. You are a disgrace to your country. You are pathetic and I'd tell it to your to your face if I had the chance. It is so clear to us what needs to be done and immediately. I watch in horror as hordes still come across the unsecure border as you do absolutely nothing to fix the situation and you have a stonewall face to the people who voted you in. Mark my words, it is you who will be booted out of office when word gets around and people have their eyes open finally. When people learn it is certain politicians who are preventing action on this problem, we will not take it lightly politically. We are tired of your stonewalling.

IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO UNHOLD OUR LAWS, RESIGN AND WE'LL GET SOMEONE ELSE IN WHO WILL.
    I wonder how many illegals got their NC driver licenses renewed last week? President Bush needs to protect the borders not illegals. President Bush is a coward and guilty of treason when it comes to securing the borders.

I think that's a fantastic idea. If we deport all illegal aliens, then we won't have any illegal aliens in our country. Why didn't I think of that?

Diesel

Mr. Fuller,
    You are another American Hero. Thank you. When will common sense
    rule the day for some Americans? I think a lot of people should take a
    course in Economics 101.
    Americans who support illegal immigration should travel to foreign countries more.
    Best Regards Mr. Fuller.

Diesel, "Americans should travel to foreign countries more".

I agree 100%!!.

Hey, Everyone, next chance you get, take a ride or flight to Los Angeles and see first-hand what "Illegal Immigration Can Do For You"!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think it is funny how the input/outout ratio has changed between our countries. We send the our manufacturing jobs, and in return, we are honored with illigal immigration, that is saturating our economic sytem and driving down our pay scale. Shrinking middle pay and expanding lower pay.

Now this doesn't seem to be a well thought plan, if you were trying to help everyone.

But what do you expect, the man in charge bankrupt many of the companies he was in charge of.
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME