Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Every day.........

Spanish television Univision has said that 1,000 illegals cross the border every night from San Diego/Tijuana to Brownsville/Matamoros........today the local KHOW radio talk guy Denver Peter Boyles said officials in Arizona put the number at 10,000 and what about the thousands who overstay a tourist visa or violate the terms of a legal visa by STAYING? It is not just the border!

Spanish radio in Tulsa, Boise, Minneapolis....Mexican consulates in Detroit, Minneapolis, Omaha and Little Rock.............I see no end......I really don't....what can one do?

Jack,

I put the number at 6-10,000 per night to achieve Time Magazine's estimate of 3 million per year.

What can one do? Hold the line. We fight anyway we can and as much as we can till our fellow countrymen awaken to the crisis. Listen in tonight and hear me on the air.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This Time article mentioned is I believe titled in one part as "Who Left the Door Open" and was published in Sept. 2004. An excellent in-depth article by a great publication. This was my major wake-up call on the illegal invasion situation, although I wasn't a subscriber or newstand consumer so didn't actually read this article until late Dec. 2004 when my parents visited and brought me all their old Time magazines to read and then later recycle.

The first wake up call is important and at the time I had home computer spyware problems on and off for about one year and had to hire someone twice to fix, otherwise I would probably have gotten involved a little earlier than April 2005 with Alipac and other similar groups.

The internet is great! I rarely turn on the TV for news nor read newspapers daily. It's all there on the internet, and the news is more truthful and not regulated by the main stream media who I've heard do not always report the truth, and sometimes ignore or gloss over facts.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me