Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Every human deserves humanity

OPINION & EDITORIAL

by Kyle Szarzynski
    Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Xenophobia, like all bigotries, requires either an inability or refusal to recognize the humanity of the targeted cohort. Otherwise, our inherent altruism would get in the way, making it impossible to feel prejudice toward an entire group of people. A diatribe against the scourge of illegal immigration would probably have to be written by one of a certain race and class, and to advocate deportation would need many layers of human callousness.

Such a diatribe — so unsympathetic toward the plight of a poor, oppressed group — would look something like Sam Clegg’s in last week’s Herald (“Keep on turning in illegal immigrants,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Including these four children that just had their humanity taken away at the hands of an illegal alien!

Hunter Javens, 9, Cottonwood.
    Jesse Javens, 13, Cottonwood (Hunter & Jesse were brothers)
    Emilee Olson, 9, Cottonwood
    Reed Stevens, 12, Marshall.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    Including these four children that just had their humanity taken away at the hands of an illegal alien!

Hunter Javens, 9, Cottonwood.
    Jesse Javens, 13, Cottonwood (Hunter & Jesse were brothers)
    Emilee Olson, 9, Cottonwood
    Reed Stevens, 12, Marshall.
    Well said Bulldogger you can leave a post at the link

http://badgerherald.com/oped/2008/02/27 ... serves.php
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Every human deserves humanity

[quote="jimpasz"]OPINION & EDITORIAL

by Kyle Szarzynski
    Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Xenophobia? NO. ANTI-ILLEGAL? YES. Those of us who are trying to send illegal aliens back where they came from are not racists. We are Americans of all colors and backgrounds, as well as Hispanic LEGAL immigrants. People like this try to make us back off by calling us racists and bigots. Nope - we're concerned with saving our country, not being poliltically correct. Being politically correct is one of the main reasons we are having to fight to hard to get rid of the criminals. Yes, I said criminals. The moment an individual crosses the United States border illegally he or she becomes a criminal, no ifs, ands or buts about it.

JRB
    Why cant these Illegal Immigrants earn their freedoms and make a Country of their own in the Country they come from? Sure its easier to come to The United States where we are allowing anything to go, so why not come here and take what we have. We Americans better wake up and start taking this Country Back from the Illegals or we will wake up one day being the United States of Illegal Immgrants. No instead we have a generation of kids that would rather vote for a pretty face in an empty suit like Obama. There is a big help, just look at his voting record and ask him how he will fix the problem, again look at his voting record. Its a long record of give them what they want selutions (AMNESTY). Its great for them but sucks for us. I dont know why I waist my time in here because we cant even get this forum to get behind one cantidate, Whats the use.

Re: Every human deserves humanity

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    Kyle Szarzynski (kszarzynski@badgerherald.com) is a junior majoring in Spanish and history.
    this is the kind of communistic moron our colleges are turning out.
    these dopes hate America and love seeing illegal invaders and their accomplices tear it down.

Quote Originally Posted by JRB
    Why cant these Illegal Immigrants earn their freedoms and make a Country of their own in the Country they come from? Sure its easier to come to The United States where we are allowing anything to go, so why not come here and take what we have. We Americans better wake up and start taking this Country Back from the Illegals or we will wake up one day being the United States of Illegal Immgrants. No instead we have a generation of kids that would rather vote for a pretty face in an empty suit like Obama. There is a big help, just look at his voting record and ask him how he will fix the problem, again look at his voting record. Its a long record of give them what they want selutions (AMNESTY). Its great for them but sucks for us. I dont know why I waist my time in here because we cant even get this forum to get behind one cantidate, Whats the use.
    I agree rights and freedoms should be earned lawfully. The author of that op ed article basically ignores the facts of the crimes that illegals commiting getting into this country and the crimes they commit afterwards such as identity theft, drunk and reckless driving and other crimes. The author needs to realize that many illegals refuse to learn the language and culture. I know legal immigrants who learned English before coming to the U.S. and went through the proper procedures for citizenship. They never sneaked in and stole people's identities. Humans with morals deserve humanity. Lawbreakers and arrgoant illegals don't deserve humanity. Rights are not granted they are earned.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

And who does Mr. Clegg think he is? An accident of birth is a pathetic justification for arguing that he or I have more of a right to be in the United States than anyone else, and I find it despicable that anyone would lecture to the most vulnerable in our society that there are certain stipulations attached to staying here
    Sorry my little anarchist, it's about the LAW. Nothing but. Nothing you can do to change it it this society. The ones you advocate are breaking it and that's what it's all about.

And BTW, your "right" to be here was bought and paid for by many generations before you. You are simply living through their good actions and sacrifice.

Criminals are human, and ILLEGAL aliens ARE criminals!

Well, if the illegals are so oppressed who is oppressing them? It wouldn't be their home country now would it? I'm sick of the American people getting blamed for every freaking thing while it is our government who is making us look bad. They started this whole damn thing by allowing the law breaking to go on in the first place. And there is one man that is directly responsible for this whole freaking mess ... GEORGE BUSH!

He started this and he gave the order in 2000 for ICE and other officials to look away, and they did. And now we have a very large freaking mess on our hands.

Beware because we know the NAU meeting is coming up soon and they must start showing real progress in getting even more legal and illegal immigrants into the country so the ecomony totally collapses and the Amero or Euro can be put in place. So, with this meeting coming up they have to show progress and this new line of HATERED and VIAL coming from the Pro-Amnesty and foriegn governments is really going to start picking up in the next few weeks. Of course all these foreign governments are all for America being over run with illegal immigrants because as the dollar goes down, their fortunes go up. So the American people had enormus forces against us at every turn and corner trying to get this country to collapse. Can we win? Is there any other choice? We have got to stay on the battle and fortunately this new line of hate speech which basically calls Americans Hitlers and Saddams might open a few eyes for our case, namely politicians that have been wary to get deep into the fight until now. Lord help us, we're going to need you, Amen!
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!