Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Every right to be angry

Every right to be angry
    Oct. 20, 2007 12:00 AM

Regarding "Whom do we blame?" (Editorial, Tuesday):

Right on cue, one day after another shooting of a Valley police officer by another illegal immigrant, The Arizona Republic Editorial Board and liberal apologists everywhere are in full gear spinning the news and telling me how to feel about it.

The illegal part of the immigrant equation doesn't really have anything to do with it, they say. It's not fair to focus on the immigration aspect at all they say.

Well, there is a legitimate reason to be angry and the "illegal" aspect certainly is a factor. Legal residents, immigrants included, don't come out firing at traffic stops as readily as an illegal will. It's basic common sense and supported by actual events.

Frankly, if you're not at least a little mad you're probably so clouded by political agenda that you choose to ignore the rational information in front of you. So, please, stop preaching to me and analyze yourself.

By the way, illegal immigrants do have a higher crime rate than the general population. It is by definition 100 percent as soon as they violate our border. - JimBushmire,Scottsdale

www.azcentral.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

BRAVO! I completely agree with you 100%. As soon as an illegal enters the USA they are a criminal and in order to stay here they continue to break our laws. The "Illegal" part should not be taken out of the equation, that's like saying a burglar isn't a burglar, they just came and borrowed a few things that didn't belong to them,no biggie!

right

This is the idoicy of so many liberals and liberal politicians, though the politicians don't work for voters anyway (they work for whomever puts them in office).

The illegal side will always have some sort of comeback for our arguments as to why illegals should be arrested and deported EN MASSE.

"If you give us sanctuary, we will report more crimes." bull****

"We are only doing the jobs Americans don't want to do." More BS.

They will always have a comeback, and while they are making these verbal comebacks, idiot liberals listen to it and it delays illegals getting deported by one more step.

Every answer, no matter how idiotic they are, and they are all itiotic, they have just keeps them here one more day, until they will out-number us, out vote us and flush our society down the 3rd world tubes. And many Americans are like turkeys standing out in the rain on this one.

Did the paper use the old excuse, "He was just afraid of getting deported and having his family ripped apart"?
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

Re: Every right to be angry

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    So, please, stop preaching to me and analyze yourself.
    This is a great line! I will have to remember it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Right on cue, one day after another shooting of a Valley police officer by another illegal immigrant, The Arizona Republic Editorial Board and liberal apologists everywhere are in full gear spinning the news and telling me how to feel about it.
    In the immortal words of Forrest Gump: "STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES."

Sheesh.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.