Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Everyone should cancel their subscriptions..........

to the ratbag newspapers that would not know the truth if it fell on them.

Honestly, what ever happened to getting the FACTS before printing a story?
    The lies and misinformation that the media is putting out about the minutemen is totally beyond belief!

I would like to see a nationwide movement of people canceling their newspaper subscriptions as a way of showing the media that until they start reporting in a responsible way, it will cost them in lost business!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Re: Everyone should cancel their subscriptions..........

Quote Originally Posted by ohflyingone
    to the ratbag newspapers that would not know the truth if it fell on them.

Honestly, what ever happened to getting the FACTS before printing a story?
    The lies and misinformation that the media is putting out about the minutemen is totally beyond belief!

I would like to see a nationwide movement of people canceling their newspaper subscriptions as a way of showing the media that until they start reporting in a responsible way, it will cost them in lost business!
    Or we could dash off an e-mail of thanks to those reporting the matter fairly. There's been a few commentaries/opinion pieces I posted in News Articles section that were fair and even complimentary. Other forum members have found some good articles as well... just can't recall them now ...but a quick look and you'll find them.

I think it's dataman who's good at following up with an e-mail when one is warranted.

I'm waiting on a reply .. won't hold my breath <g> .. on one I sent to the writer of a negative MMP article. I copied my reply to her here in the forum and sent it as e-mail. :P
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

I think the circulation numbers are down for most newspapers. They are still cooking their books Enron-style, to fool the advertisers into thinking they have a huge audience.

-n
    "It is difficult to overcome the reflexes of national identity. But you will get there."

Bill Clinton, Paris, 8/9/2005

By way of professing my ignorance, what is this thread in reference to?

Curious,

Patriotman

Quote Originally Posted by patriotman
    By way of professing my ignorance, what is this thread in reference to?

Curious,

Patriotman
    I think it's a general rant. Those are allowed and appropriate in General Discussion.

I think the original poster was ranting about the negative media slant on MMP.
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

I think it's dataman who's good at following up with an e-mail when one is warranted.
    I try to send an e-mail to criticize and compliment where appropriate. Easy to do since most articles have a link with a tab to contact the writer and/or paper. Most organization are on the web so
    the source of quotes can be found and challenged. Just remember to
    be polite (I know it is difficult at times) and make your point. Most do like feedback.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!