Ex-NYPD Boss: Paid Agitators, Schoolteachers, Politicians Fueling Anti-Trump Rage

Monday, 14 Nov 2016 04:57 PM

Anti-Donald Trump protests across the country are being whipped up by professional agitators, teachers at schools where students are marching out of class and politicians who talk about "leading the fight," former New York City Police Commissioner Bernard Kerik told Newsmax TV.

"I think they could be agitated by the professionals," Kerik told host J.D. Hayworth on Monday's "America Talks Live." "They could also be agitated by the teachers. I just find it hard to believe that an entire school would be led out to go out into the street and protest. These are kids that can't even vote yet.

"These are professional agitators, and I think we should get away from the word 'protest.' These are rioters, these are people that are engaged in barbaric and lawless behavior. There have been people shot and killed at these events.

"People that have been beaten down — millions of dollars in property damage. And if [the protestors are] so worried about their communities that they want the president-elect to be involved with and to communicate with, why are they going out there and destroying them?"

See J.D. Hayworth on Newsmax TV: Tune in beginning at 12 PM ET to see "America Talks Live" — on FiOS 615, YouTube Livestream, Newsmax TV App from any smartphone,
NewsmaxTV.com, Roku, Amazon Fire – More Systems Here

Kerik, who also served as former Iraq Interim Minister of Interior, added:

"I'm concerned about the silence from the White House . . . [and] the senators and congressmen that I've heard on the Sunday morning shows talking about leading the resistance, talking about leading the fight. This was a constitutional election. This isn't a coup or a takeover of the government."

Kerik said he was "stunned" by the nod of support to the anti-Trump forces from Sen. Cory Booker of New Jersey, who said "God bless the protestors."

"I've known Cory Booker for about 15 and 16 and 18 years maybe. I respect him. I've had a working relationship in Washington with him over the last three years on criminal justice issues," Kerik said.

"But I have to tell you . . . I was stunned. His language leading to resistance, leading the fight, encouraging the protests — these are people that are engaged in lawless and barbaric behavior.

"If I was Cory Booker and someone like him, I'd be more concerned about the damage and destruction in these communities and working with the president instead of against the president, and that's what appears he's doing, and I hope I'm wrong, but I have to tell you . . . I was pretty shocked."

Kerik said those found to be inciting crowds and paying individuals to go out and "engage in lawless and barbaric behavior," should be charged with a hate crime.

"They should be charged with the assault, charge them federally with a hate crime," Kerik said. "They have to be held accountable. You can't go out there and engage in this kind of behavior and be let off the hook."

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsmax-Tv/pr.../14/id/758825/