Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Exactly When Did The Govt Turn Its Back On the People?

When did our government turn its back on its Citizens? And Why would they risk so much!!! I really thought that our elected officials cared about our country but they only care about themselves! We have in just the last few months been jacked of trillions of dollars and we don't even know where it went. Obama continues to hold the constituntion hostage by his refusal to just prove that he is eligible! And we were completely shut out on the conviction of Ramos And Compeoen. When will the government do the will of the people! How can we make them accountable? How can the ones out here that really love our country be in position to do the right thing? Im willing to do anything but what can we do to get results and answers! Because I refuse to change my standard of living, give up my country to foreign ideals!

Sorry I just had to rant....Maybe we all need to take a page from the governments book and turn our backs to them! If they want more money from us they can try and take it! Our strength is in numbers! We need more to stand up!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

When did our government turn its back on its Citizens?
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Taking our disillusionment to the streets of Washington would have a tremendous effect. Remember the million man march?
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JBParrothead
    When did our government turn its back on its Citizens?
    We have really been getting screwed for a while now! Its time for it to STOP!!

Quote Originally Posted by avenger
    Taking our disillusionment to the streets of Washington would have a tremendous effect. Remember the million man march?

I agree But don't we also run the risk of it backfiring in our face like it did for the illegal marches?

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    Quote Originally Posted by avenger

I agree But don't we also run the risk of it backfiring in our face like it did for the illegal marches?
    I dont think so, because we are AMERICANS. We should march. It worked in the 60's and 70's and it can work again.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

When did they the government turn their backs on the people? Probably after the adminstration of Andrew Jackson. It excellerated after the unCivil War, when the Federal Government defeated the states in the battle for states rights, and after the 14th Ammendment turned us from a nation of "Freemen" to a nation of "Slaves" subserviant to the government. No longer was the government the servant, but now they are the master. And if you read the 14th Ammendment, it is the most racist Ammendment in it's application, since the people who were held in bondage needed some status in the country, but congress could not bring themselves to truely liberate these people. No instead, if you read it correctly, it reduced every citizen to the status of the freed slaves. As it encompasses the entire population, even though the federal government has no jurisdiction over you legally, unless you are on "US" Territory. And if you look at what is US Territory. One will find out that legally, it is Washington DC, The US Virgin Islands, Peurto Rico, Guam, and American Samoa. Also any Federal Military bases in the several states. The several states are supposed to be individual sovereign states that are held together in a common bond in the union.

I mean really, if they wanted to add more and uphold the 13th Ammendment, wouldn't it be easier to just state in a "14th Ammendment", Those who were once held in servitude, and relegated to the status of chattle, are now fee and equal citizens of the United States of America. They shall with this liberty, have the opportunities afforded to them that they were previously denied, and that they too may share in the bounty this nation and these United States of America enjoy.

But try reading the 14th Ammendment as it is. It is a web spun by spiders and vermon. It liberates no one. It reduces all the citizenry to despotism under the falsely claimed authority of the government.

I don't exactly know for sure. It's been a process. Maybe it was 1962....I was in 2nd grade then ....... according to my Dad it's increasingly been happening. He was one that was against the SS#. Threw fits when they were tapping into that, because he already knew somehow it wasn't going to end up like they said it would be.

Guess for me was it became the EOE....based on race.....when we'd just been drilled about "content of chacter and not color of the skin". I was raised very conservative....yet was there in the 60's and 70's. I was kept out of shop class and wasn't allowed to take drafting ...yet had to wake up to the fact that a man alone needed someone to help with the finances. It went from shot-gun weddings to abuse, to forget the guy and make it on your own. In all honesty, I don't really know because I was in an odd spot where I never fit in with any group. Not quite old enough and yet too young. What comes to mind is "if it feels good do it"...because you're emotions would never betray you.....it's normal. Smile and the world smiles back......peace and love, peace and love. You get what you give.......if everyone was just nice...what a wonderful world it would be.

Until ...well, my feelings say I don't want this responsibility anymore....."your crimping my style....holding me back"...."need to find myself"........"it's just not working for me anymore"....LOL "If you love me set me free"........"man...if you really love me you'd never hold me back from something that would make me happy". "It's normal to out-grow each other....wanna spend your life being trapped in a dead end place when this is the only life you have?"

I was a girl raised to never let a boy kiss you, while society was promoting free love and orgies or else you were "uptight" and "denying your sexuality". A man was supposed to support you, to forget they even exist and make it without them. From for better for worse and richer to poorer to I didn't up for this.

If your life isn't perfect, it's because you LET it happen.

Each side had a point and I have yet to understand it.

Heck I don't know because the rules have never been the same. I was racist if I didn't immediatly want to have sex with the first black man or woman who wanted to. I wasn't a real femanist if I didn't plow a field and squat there to have my baby and pick the plow back up and go like a pioneer woman. What do I know?

With each of those changes there were government changes that made it ok....sometimes mandatory. Each change ousted me out of the picture more and more as well.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

i dont know if 1962 is the answer but i think it started after the JFK killing happened and the Warren Report was doing its investigations.
    We found out that indeed the government lied and actually changed the statements of the witnesses.

Part of me thinks when our basic Christian morals and values were no longer respected and people never felt they had to abide by any standards or self-responsibility.

Simple things.....your word was your bond. When people tried to be the best they could be instead of saying you were stupid for not protecting yourself from liers, cons and rip offs and they had the legal means to do so. When I had to try and figure what the lowest scum of the earth was instead of looking at the best a person could be....it changed. When justice paid the government off more than it did the wronged person....things changed. When things were based on monitary base alone and how low can you go became a "good thing".

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast