Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks for your responses! They are all helpful for me to figure this out!!

It's such a shame people could not share open views with each other in 1962 like we can now, this country would be a much better place!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

1861 and 1913 were also bad years for Americans and for the Constitution.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    i dont know if 1962 is the answer but i think it started after the JFK killing happened and the Warren Report was doing its investigations.
    The JFK assasination finger points at the CFR, because JFK wanted to reduce US involvement in Vietnam and eliminated the Federal Reserve. Watch the movie "Executive Action".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think this has been going on since the ink was dry on the Constitution. Make a law, and there is always someone that will do their best to figure out a way around it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    Quote Originally Posted by avenger
    Taking our disillusionment to the streets of Washington would have a tremendous effect. Remember the million man march?

I agree But don't we also run the risk of it backfiring in our face like it did for the illegal marches?
    Depends on whether we do it with class or crass. I consider the illegal's march to be VERY crass and disrespectfull.
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!

Hard question to answer but I believe that the U S was never what it appeared to be right from day one. The U S is suppose to be a country ruled by law but is that really true. No. Is the U S suppose to be ruled by the majority? No. Because it isn't a democracy. Is it really a republic? No because the people don't really have any representation. So then what is it? It's more like a republic of plutocrats. We see the evidence for this in the election. Obama won because basically he out spent McCain 2 to 1. But both of them are plutocrats. So there is rule of law for the plutocrats because they can afford it. And there is majority rule for the plutocrats because they have the power to vote by virtue of their wealth. And so you see the people never lost it in the first place because the people never had it to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    Quote Originally Posted by avenger
    Taking our disillusionment to the streets of Washington would have a tremendous effect. Remember the million man march?

I agree But don't we also run the risk of it backfiring in our face like it did for the illegal marches?
    I dont think so, because we are AMERICANS. We should march. It worked in the 60's and 70's and it can work again.
    I WALKED IN MANY MARCHES OF THE 60's AND 70's. IT WORKS. BUT SOME MARCHES GO BETTER THAN OTHERS. AND THERE HAVE TO BE MANY MARCHES. MANY MANY MANY. HOW MANY MARCHES DID ILLEGALS HAVE? NOT MANY. AND THEY HAVE DWINDLED DOWN IN PARTICIPANTS PER MARCH. IT DIDNT REALLY BACKFIRE, THEY ARE GIVING UP. THEY GIVE UP EASY, THATS WHY THEY ARE IN THIS COUNTRY INSTEAD OF FIXING THEIR OWN COUNTRY...BECAUSE THEY GIVE UP TOO EASY. THE MARCHES THIRTY AND FORTY YEARS AGO WERE MANY. AND THEY STARTED OUT SMALL....BUT THEN GREW IN NUMBERS AND PARTICIPANTS. AND NO ONE GAVE UP, EVEN WHEN SOMETIMES IT SEEMED UNPRODUCTIVE. IT CAN WORK.

Hello All,
    I dont think one can boil it down to a certain day or year. It has been a slow, collective process. When we see the advent of the taxation system in 1913, and FDRs stacking the court in the 1930s to get HIS programs passed. WE THE PEOPLE failed to ensure that government was working for us. Instead, we were hoping that the politicians we elected would do the right thing. Really though, we cant blame those of our parents generation, because, who wouldnt want to "relax" after WWII, after having laid so costly a scrifice on the altar of freedom? Couple that with the 60s, when it was "Do your own thing" "Tune in turn on and drop out" and a shift in the parties to reflect this thinking, and we end up where we are now. In my opinion, we MUST begin diffusing the arguments of the left. That "YOU DAMN REPUBLICAN/CONSERVATIVE/HOMOOPHOBIC/BIGOTED"; whatever you wish to insert; ideal is up to us to stop. The basic premise MUST be one of, Wait a minute, how does that solve the problem? Are we kindergarteners here? You know how to call names, and you are good at it, however, how does name calling solve the problem? When the left brings up it is the "Republicans" fault, we need to be asking, OK, thats lovely, we STILL have a problem and OUR fix is this. What is YOUR fix? At least, IMHO
    "I'm An American, and I'm PISSED OFF!!!"

Good points arrow. What needs to be understood, is the left's rule of argument. It is basically an attitude of, if you can't make points with facts, or back them with facts, use character attacks to make your opponent look ugly in the eyes of the people. That's how hypocracy wins over truth.

Every time I have a discussion with people who are left in their attitudes, I usually end up getting called a bad discusting name, (but it is starting to subside as they've done so much of it, it's not having the same effect), or I get told, I'm discussing this anymore, I don't want to hear it. So right there it tells me they are living an untruth. But don't want the bubble burst by anyone. You do get lucky every now and then though.

Also if folks want to tie it in with the CFR, you need to go back further than JFK. The CFR has been around since the end of WWI. It is a by-product of the Federal Reserve.

Quote Originally Posted by JBParrothead
    When did our government turn its back on its Citizens?
    I certainly agree. This all started about the Vietnam War.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast