Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Expanding U.S.-Mexico Economic and Security Cooperation

Expanding U.S.-Mexico Economic and Security Cooperation

By Dana Gabriel

There were growing concerns over drug violence prior to the recent U.S.-Mexico summit, along with other issues which have been a source of friction between the two countries. Despite any perceived tension, both leaders showcased their bilateral partnership and vowed to enhance collaboration. They focused on immigration, along with economic issues and took steps to end the long-standing dispute over cross-border trucking. The leaders also agreed to further deepen their cooperation in combating drug cartels.

During a Joint Press Conference following their bilateral meeting, President Barack Obama praised Mexico as a valued partner and thanked President Felipe Calderon for, “being here today to deepen the cooperation that is so essential to the prosperity and security of both of our countries.â€

Mexico is not synonymus with Security in any way.

Calderon wants the U.S. to do more but refuses to let our military really help. Calderon wants us to keep taking Mexico's poor and to keep the borders open where drugs and cartel members can cross into the U.S., and then on the other hand says we are not doing enough to stop the drug trade...

Calderon is an idiot who is not living with reality sometimes...

Security cooperation with Mexico is a really big.... laugh. Until Mexico is cleaned up a lot, there can be no such thing.
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

Glorious San Diego, and I intend on keeping it that way!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by forest

Security cooperation with Mexico is a really big.... laugh. Until Mexico is cleaned up a lot, there can be no such thing.
    When is he NOT an idiot?? I seriousely doubt Mexijoke will EVER be free from corruption. That is there goal, to spread their third world lawliness into every city in the USA. They are too dumb to worry about consequence that will effect THEMSELVES as a result. They simply don't care though, they want what they can get NOW and will NOT stop unless they can get what they WANT by any means that can possibly snake into!
    <div>"Diversified"*does NOT*mean invading*our Country and forcing their culture and language,**stealing jobs,*using fake ID',s, living on government benefits, and flying their flag over ours! </div>

Quote Originally Posted by FreeRideIsOver
    Quote Originally Posted by forest

When is he NOT an idiot?? I seriousely doubt Mexijoke will EVER be free from corruption. That is there goal, to spread their third world lawliness into every city in the USA. They are too dumb to worry about consequence that will effect THEMSELVES as a result. They simply don't care though, they want what they can get NOW and will NOT stop unless they can get what they WANT by any means that can possibly snake into!

I try not to (fail often ) put things into absolutes where a whole country or people is concerned, but I do fear what you said. I fear it from the majority of illegal hispanics here that are too ignorant to understand because they are mostly uneducated and taught that we stole their land. Most coming here either hate us for this or simply think we have an abundance of resources that should be theirs - again, what they have been taught or have not learned different. And then we have muslims wanting to take over the country and other minorities who are being pumped up that whites today owe them something because of things that happened in the past and who are greedy once they start getting anything. Then with their rage that has been blown up instead of tempered over generations they feel good when they can sock it to the whites. To them, it's "they'll get theirs".

And then there are the many entitlement minded of all races here that are being taught that conservatives with values are keeping them down or don't want them to get ahead, blah, blah, blah.... without ever stopping to think why this nation got so great.

Man, sometimes it's just too much to fathom. But we really all need to get back to the Ten Commandments.
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

I'm very frustrated that US Citizens are shoved aside, we have our taxes raised. WE are required to obey the laws, if US Citizesn do not, we are arrested, fined, jailed, etc.

How can our government and elected officials mistreat US Citizens so?

Why do we elect people who will not put US Citizens FIRST.

I want an orderly systemic flow of immigrants. We take in about 1 MILLION immigrants each year via our legal channels. That's enough!

Has everyone who posts in ALIPAC contacted your governor and state legislature...plus your US Reps and Senators. Email them regularly that you WANT THE JOBS that ILLEGALS have.

Research how many Illegals are in your state.

My state has about 1/2 million. After writing my governor i have not heard from her yet. ( she's a Democrat who got in on obama's coattails straight ticket. )

It's very upsetting that US Citizens are dying every day b/c some ILLEGAL is here and our government does not care. We have a President who doesn't care. It's disturbing.

Please know that Democrats GENERALLY are FOR ILLEGALS to be granted amnesty.

Bush, Calderon, Harper Lie about NAFTA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjfEKTGb1_w
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn