Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Face of the Enemy

I do not hesitate to make public this private e-mail since the one I sent is supposed to be placed on a public Web site.

Here is the message I sent:
    (link at the top of the message leads to the article I commented upon)
    __________________________________________________ ________

http://www.hispanicvista.com/HVC/Column ... lovato.htm

"makes the Minutemen more effective than previous racist organizations."

Knee-jerk rhetoric. Ignorant spewing using the propaganda tactics espoused by Goebels of Nazi Party fame.

What "race" are you referring to?

Wanting to defend one's country/culture from invaders? What about the cruel tactics used by Mexico to stop invaders at their southern border.

Try to illegally enter China, North Korea, any number of countries and the
    invader would likely be shot on the spot.

In my opinion, Roberto Lovato is just another illegal alien-loving buffoon
    supporting law breakers who happen to share his ethnicity.

Over the years I have observed that the pro-invader crowd who are American citizens appear to be more loyal to their ethnicity than to their
    nationality. I can understand this. Observe how the Mexican
    government/culture operates; placing the Euro-Spanish at the top of the
    socio-economic pyramid while mestizos then AmerIndian folks are at the
    bottom of the pile. Who would learn loyalty to a country when living in a
    backwards morass?

America deserves better citizens than babbling buffoons such as Lovato.
    Especially when these scribbling scrawlers of third-rate journalism have to
    use childish knee-jerk rhetoric such as spewing the term "racist" when that term means little to nothing at a logical level and when there is no race factor involved!!!

Lovato is merely attempting to reach folks at the emotional level using
    time-worn babbling that ends up placing his own prejudices
    (anti-Americanism, pro-law breaking, etc.) at center stage.

Until Lovato can improve his mental abilities and toss off his own biases I
    suggest he perform a job more suited to his talents.
    __________________________________________________ __________

Here is what Lavato wrote to me:

Hola Scott,

thanks for taking the time to respond. Sounds like I touched a nerve in somebody
    The main point in the article is to show how, lacking the props that previously undergirded their industrial-age notions of manhood, many white men grow desperate for the good ole days when they reigned supreme - or at least felt like they did.

I'm sorry that you failed to address any of the argument and instead opted for personal attacks and bitter screed. But I'm glad that the editors at Hispanicvista will publish yourletter because it illustrates well the desperation, insecurity and anger I know to be the primary organizing principles behind the groups like Minutemen and the righteous, red-meat
    wing of the Republican Party. Unfortunately for them and their sympathizers, the planet is on the verge of delivering blows even more devastating to white men on the verge of a global breakdown. Everyday, the future looks more like the World Cup in terms of having the non-white majority level the playing field of history. The game is well underway. So why not
    play?

Good Luck,

R

Robvato@aol.com
    __________________________________________________ __________

The face of the enemy is revealed. An enemy who is as "racist" or more so than that which they wail against.

I can not come to any conclusion based upon the multitude of evidence I have seen that we ARE engaged in a culture war. One we are, I fear, doomed to loose for various reasons.

I would have inserted the word racist here..

"In my opinion, Roberto Lovato is just another RACIST illegal alien-loving buffoon
    supporting law breakers who happen to share his ethnicity. "

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for sharing this dialogue with Robert Lovato.

Articles like the one Lovato wrote show the Giant Fraud of the Open Borders Lobby to end our nation using a "race card" that doesn't even exist but reveals the racism of the invaders in full bloom.

While illegal hispanics are not the only invaders into the United States, they are the only ones carrying a "race card". Unfortunately like all their other documents, it too is a fake and a fraud and it has been exposed.

Hispanics and Latinos are predominantly Caucasian.

Illegal hispanics and latinos who have entered the US illegally are nothing more or less than an illegal alien in our nation in violation of US Immigration, US Labor and US Civil Rights Laws.

Every day they are here they are lying, scamming, cheating, robbing, defrauding someone out of something.

Those "someones" are American Citizens of all origins and races.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

First off Roberto Lovato is without a doubt an anti White anti Anglo racist.

Judy,

Actually when it comes to the Latinos and their racial identification it is a little more complex than that, it depends on the country.

The Guatemalan middle class is mostly Indian as is much of the upper class there.

The Costa Ricans including the lower class despite an Indian minority are mostly Caucasians.

The middle class living in the Dominican Republic are mostly of mixed race who are about a half
    black. That is most of the Domnican middle class is racially mixed and would be considered Black here.

R
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's true Richard, but somehow I don't get the feeling that the groups you mentioned are on Lovato's advocacy list, Vicente's advocacy list, NCLR's advocacy list, or any other illegal alien promoter's advocacy list.

These would be the OTM's specifically TARGETED by the U S Government for deportation while the M's can stay and pursue their "better lifes" at our expense.

It's totally racist from one end to the other. In fact racism is one of the reasons illegal immigration has been so easy to foster and spawn in the United States by this Globalist Traitorous Garbage called the Open Borders Lobby.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

But only whites are racists...

Interesting!! They never mention do they that they invaded this section of the continent under Montezuma but got their butts ran out by indigenous Native Americans called The Apaches as I recall. They tried again in the 1800's and got their butts ran off by the American Army.

It's definitely time to do it....again!

It may be that they don't even know their own history. Who knows the lies they are being fed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)