Does the Southern Poverty Law Center perform in ANY way that rights wrongs? Maybe they do.

However, when I read of their boasting how they harmed an American citizen while assisting ILLEGAL INVADERS I have concerns about the future of our once-sovereign country. Oh how I wish I was younger with the time to attend law school so I could fight the lawyers that want to destroy our country/culture/society!!!!!!!

Immigrants win Arizona ranch

(gag.... illegal invaders breaking our laws)

"It is poetic justice that these workers now own this land," said Center founder and chief trial counsel Morris Dees. "This sends a strong and important message to those who come to the border to use violence."

(Uhhhhhhh.......... how about the ENORMOUS amount of crime committed by the illegal invaders?)

http://www.splcenter.org/legal/news/art ... ite_area=1

Poetic justice, from my point of view, would be any or all of those running that Southern Poverty Law Center to be victimized by illegals the way so many American citizens have. I wonder if that bunch of, to me, anti-American yahoos would be embracing law-breaking illegal aliens if they were harmed by the crowd they embrace?