Like Tree3Likes

Thread: FACEBOOK CENSORS NAVY SEALS TO PROTECT OBAMA ON BENGHAZI-GATE

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FACEBOOK CENSORS NAVY SEALS TO PROTECT OBAMA ON BENGHAZI-GATE

FACEBOOK CENSORS NAVY SEALS TO PROTECT OBAMA ON BENGHAZI-GATE

October 29, 2012

by AWR HAWKINS 30 Oct 2012

Over the weekend, Facebook took down a message by the Special Operations Speaks PAC (SOS) which highlighted the fact that Obama denied backup to the forces being overrun in Benghazi.

The message was contained in a meme which demonstrated how Obama had relied on the SEALS when he was ready to let them get Osama bin Laden, and how he had turned around and denied them when they called for backup on Sept 11.

I spoke with Larry Ward, president of Political Media, Inc -- the media company that handles SOS postings and media production. Ward was the one who personally put the Navy SEAL meme up, and the one who received the warning from Facebook and an eventual 24 hour suspension from Facebook because Ward put the meme back up after Facebook told him to take it down.

Here's what Ward told me:

We created and posted this meme on Saturday after news broke that Obama had known and denied SEALS the backup they requested.
    Once the meme was up it garnered 30,000 shares, approx. 24,000 likes, and was read by hundreds of thousands of people -- all within 24 hrs. On Sunday, I went into the SOS Facebook page to post something else and found a warning from Facebook that we had violated Facebook's Statement of Rights and Responsibilities with our meme. So I copied the warning, put it on the meme as as caption, and re-posted the meme to the Facebook page.

Along with the re-posted meme, Ward put a link to the Facebook "feedback comment" inbox so visitors to the SOS page could send a message to Facebook if they were as outraged over the meme being jerked down as he was.

Ward said Facebook pulled the re-posted meme down within 7 or 8 hours and suspended the SOS account for 24 hours.

In other words, Facebook put the Navy SEALS in timeout in order to shield Obama.
    How low can you go?

VIDEO AT LINK>
    Facebook Censors Navy SEALs to Protect Obama on Benghazi-Gate

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Now we know for sure who runs FaceBook.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is horrible and we need to warn everyone on Facebook we can. Be right back. Let me take care of that. I wonder if posting a link to this info will get ALIPAC censored? Will know soon.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The following warning is being posted in front of ALIPAC's over 65,000 Facebook supporters at 10:55am EST Weds Oct 31, 2012

Please warn all Facebook users that Facebook employees have recently recently been documented Censoring information of national security importance on behalf of Barack Obama's campaign. ALIPAC will continue to use Facebook to fight illegal immigration and provide info to you, but be warned! Details at...
    http://www.alipac.us/f9/facebook-cen...i-gate-266230/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sean Hannity on Benghazi Audio Tapes: “I’ve Heard They Are Damning” (Video)

Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, October 30, 2012, 8:37 PM

Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, October 30, 2012, 8:37 PM
    The heroes on the ground called for help – Obama did nothing.
    It Was Dereliction of Duty

TwitPic
    Sean Hannity was debating liberal Juan Williams Tuesday on the Benghazi massacre. Hannity revealed this on the audio tapes of Tyrone Woods begging for air support on 9-11,
    “My sources tell me they’re pretty damning, Juan. They’re begging for help.”

Tyrone Woods was screaming for air support and Barack Obama did nothing.
    Then he lied about it.
    Hannity later said there are three tapes the Obama administration is holding onto including audio of Tyrone Woods begging for air support.
    Let’s hope the impeachment proceedings begin before Obama leaves office in January.

More… This comes from reader Tom.
    Yesterday, a California radio show called The Dark Secret Place, hosted by Bryan Suits–a combat veteran of Desert Storm, Kosovo, and Iraq–interviewed a former member of the Combatant Commanders In-Extremis Force (CIF), which was in Italy. These are the “firefighters” of the U.S. military, who are always on call. Their gear and weaponry are always packed, and they’re used for precisely what happened in Benghazi. They could’ve been in Benghazi very quickly.
    This veteran says Panetta is lying about deciding that it was too risky to send in troops because they didn’t have enough information. The CIF is always sent in, regardless of the risk. He also said that the information Panetta had–real-time video from overhead, exact locations, exact identities of the Americans involved–would’ve been the most the CIF would ever have had before a mission. They’ve gone in before using only hand-drawn maps.
    Finally, this veteran said that no general would’ve advised Panetta against using the CIF, because this is the unit’s job. They’re more heavily armed and trained than the Delta Force.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012...damning-video/
    Last edited by HAPPY2BME; 10-31-2012 at 01:43 PM.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

THE ad was truth! Why censor truth? I would really like an answer to this question!

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie Gagne McBride View Post
    THE ad was truth! Why censor truth? I would really like an answer to this question!
    Many big political and financial elites see the truth as their enemy. They buy their influence over the government to get the government to let them do whatever they want to us or to even help them do what they want to us. Nothing else matters to them but money and power so they will cover up mass atrocities like the thousands of Americans killed by illegals each year to protect the status quo.

At best it is raw corruption, worst case scenario is that it is Treason designed to enslave and or kill many of us eventually.

W

Look on the SOS homepage Welcome | Special Operations Speaks for a lengthy critique of 'Bama's non-leadership of our security forces. On the right side of the page, click on "Leaks, Lies, Libya...Lack of Leadership.