Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This Beckman is obviously a troll.

He/she shows their ignorance by saying that ALIPAC has been sending out e-mails since Grey Davis was in office. We were founded on Sept. 11, 2004.

Also, Beckman's knowledge base only covers our recent discussions about mass protest and lacks knowledge of our support of countless protests including the Minuteman Project and Billboardgate.

This jackass may think our "small victories" are insignificant but our opponents do not feel that way. We defeated in-state tuition in NC and have helped other states do the same.

We brought down the LA Billboards in eight days. We helped defeat AgJobs and have informed MILLIONS of people about this crisis.

We have played a key roll in greatly increasing the communication and cooperation in the immigration enforcement movement.

We have built the largest archive of material on this subject on the internet and reached one of the highest web traffic levels in the movement in our first 18 months of existence. We use what we have done and learned here to help raise all ships.

We are responsible for the largest cooperative campaign to date in the movement with the national flier campaign which involves over 55 groups now.

We have helped new groups to form and enter the movement.

The list goes on and on, I'm not going to make the full list for some stupid troll that is trying to bait us onto the streets and into a militant posture.

We are on course for our primary mission. We are doing what it is we set out to do.

We never claimed we would stop illegal immigration in our first 18 months.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The man he ridiculed personally went to the Charlotte police station to ask why there were 5,000 protesters and no police presence. Maybe Beckman has some tales of daring do he can share.
    How many people would have actually had guts enough to go there and walk among 5,000 of the enemy to start with? Add to that the fact that William Gheen is is pretty well known for his firm stand against illegal immigration and his face is fairly well known in the circle that follows the fight for and against it. I call that act alone nothing short of uncommon valor.

It's easy to go to places where you are part of the majority. Swimming upstream is a bit trickier. I'm prouder than I've ever been of Mr. Gheen.

I know there are other people in other cities who did what he did-- went into the enemy camp to bring back photos and evidence of what is really happening instead of sitting around calling other people names or whipping people into a frenzy with half-truths designed to induce panic. Being a hothead myself, those people with that quiet courage are the kind of people I admire most.

Yes, I'm going to bombard my representatives with phonecalls and faxes again today until it's time to go to work. And, even though I don't make a lot of money and I will only be working 4 hours, I'm sending the equivalent of today's pay to ALIPAC to show my appreciation for William Gheen's personal courage.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Judy wrote:
    Lets protest. But lets also make our demands known to our elected representatives in no uncertain terms that we want these globalist lawless traitors out of our government and we want them out N O W.
    I AGREE! I watched an interview with John McCain this morning and when asked if he thought the protests by the pro-illegals had an impact on the Senate Judiciary Committee's decision, he said, YES! This just proves to me that our government AND the pro-illegals need to see PROOF of how angry we really are about this invasion! We need a protest of our own and we need it NOW!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

This failure has created a great policy change that will sweep now through the halls of Congress because everyone was too scared to call in sick to their job for one day and save their country from those who should not be here to begin with.
    Sweep through the halls of Congress?? There are dozens of Senate bills on immigration and they've been sitting, sitting in the Judiciary - if Congress were going to "sweep" something through, it could have been done before this!! What has actually been happening is that BUSH, has been desperately trying to get a guestworker program through FOR YEARS.

He doesn't want to look like the DORK he is, a weak president who cannot get what he wants passed EVEN IN A CONGRESS CONTROLLED BY HIS PARTY, so he making his LAST STAND to get his WAY - (lost face over the PORTS, you know).

This emotional picture you'd like to create, Mr. Beckman, is pure nonsense.

As far as the huge demonstrations, they did NOTHING at all to influence the Judiciary vote. The anticipated vote was 12-6 when they took a voice vote before the recess. The final vote when they returned was 12-6.
    AM I MISSING SOME GREAT MOVEMENT IN THE VOTE - or should I go by the figures that I see?

That you would come here with your CHASTISEMENTS after the demonstrations, and berate US, and William in particular, for not organizing
    a MOB, shows better than ANYTHING how much the ENEMY WANTS US TO COME OUT IN AN OPPOSING MOB - How much the enemy feels they would have to gain by two huge angry MOBS duking this out in an uncontrolable and probably bloody confrontation. The police would be completely overwhelmed - THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THE ENEMY WOULD GOAD US INTO - Thanks be that we have leaders with level heads, an unerring sense of direction, and an unending perserverance.

Our large groups are getting out toDefend Our Borders. That's where we Americans SHOULD be - not creating mayhem in our streets.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Posted once, I'll post it again!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-20006.html

The president today said illegals are taking jobs we will not do.
    The President is violation of his oath to uphold the laws of this land

IMPEACHMENT NOW

I'm with ya, PintoBean, just tell me when and where. We need organization and a march/protest big time! Everyone on this board is ticked to the point where everything they live for should be put on hold. Spend the money to get there, if DC is where its at. This is too important to let some monthly bills get in the way..deal with it when you get back. Remember, credit is not important..not as important as our culture and way of life. TO HELL WITH THIS 'BUSINESS' WAY OF LIFE and strive for something more important....FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM

Again, if folks are interested in exploring a march, I am willing to work with them.

I have put up a small board to discuss forming a committee to explore and perhaps organize a march...any one that would like to discuss that reality is ENCOURAGED to go over and register on that board to open up the discussion....send the link to friends, other ogranizations, post on the boards there, and lets have a serious discussion pro and con on the reality of a March.

Pinto Bean

MARCH SITE: http://notoamnesty.proboards54.com/index.cgi
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

I thought a Political Action Committee was supposed to lobby legislators and donate to candidates' political campaigns, not organize protest marches.

If that troll is so great, what has HE done? Let's hear HIS accomplishments.

I'm guessing he is from the pro-illegal side, just trying to waste our time. Don't anybody else fall for it.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12