Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FAIR Alert---La Raza Attempting to Stop Free Speech

PLEASE GO TO FAIR's LINK BELOW TO SEND FREE FAXES

*****URGENT ALERT****:

ILLEGALS AND THEIR SUPPORTERS ARE TRYING TO STOP FREE SPEECH!!!

Amnesty Proponents Launch Campaign to Shut Down Debate!

Please Act Now to Ensure Our Voices are Heard!

"Having lost last year's epic legislative battle over the Bush-Kennedy amnesty bill, pro-amnesty forces are regrouping and launching an all-out campaign to censor the media and stop the debate over true immigration reform. This attack on the media should not come as a surprise. Having failed at every turn to win the immigration debate on the merits, pro-amnesty groups now have little choice but to try to shut it down. WE NEED YOUR HELP TO ENSURE THAT OUR VOICES ARE HEARD AND THAT FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS PRESERVED!

As part of this campaign, La Raza and other amnesty proponents are specifically targeting corporate executives at CNN, MSNBC, and FOX and are asking them to ban representatives from pro-enforcement organizations such as FAIR and NumbersUSA from the airwaves. This amounts to nothing more than an attempt to censor the media and control what points of view the American public can hear. To read more about these attacks on the media, see this Associated Press article
    http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington ... eech_N.htm

http://www.americanpatrol.com/MISCNEWS/ ... 080303.htm

PLEASE GO TO THESE TWO "FREE" SITES AND REGISTER SO THAT YOU CAN SEND "FREE" FAXES!!!

The illegals and their supporters CANNOT stop our free speech!!!

https://secure2.convio.net/fair/site/Ad ... ccf2.app6a

http://www.numbersusa.com

This site lets you send faxes to CNN, MSNBC, Fox, (can't remember the last one) all at once---once you fill in your name and address!!

https://secure2.convio.net/fair/site/Ad ... ccf2.app6a

Thanks for the link Dolly.

NumbersUSA just sent an action alert on this as well.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Thanks for the link Dolly.

NumbersUSA just sent an action alert on this as well.
    I sent the Fair faxes under my mom's name and address----I will send the Numbers faxes under my name and address!!!

From Numbersusa........Here is the direct contact info for these executives!!

Please call, email and fax!!

CNN
    Jim Walton
    President CNN Worldwide
    Phone 404-878-1720
    Email: jim.walton@turner.com

Jonathan Klein
    President CNN U.S.
    Phone 212-275-7800
    Email: Jon.Klein@turner.com

Viewer Response Line/Comments
    Call 212-275-7800 ask for Viewer Response Line
    FOX NEWS
    Roger Ailes
    Chairman and CEO
    Phone 212-301-3000
    Email roger.ailes@foxnews.com

Bill Shine
    Senior Vice President Programming
    Phone 212-301-3289
    Email bill.shine@foxnews.com

Brian Lewis
    Executive Vice President Corporate Communications
    Phone 212-301-3331
    Email brian.lewis@foxnews.com

Public Feedback
    Yourcomments@foxnews.com

MSNBC
    Phil Griffin
    Senior Vice President of News
    Phone 212-664-2456
    Email phil.griffin@nbc.com

Talking Point Suggestions from Numbersusa!!

La Raza suggests that no pro-enforcement group has a legitimate right to free speech. I support their right to voice an opinion, provided that their targeted rivals are allowed to defend themselves. Thank you continuing to give both sides of the debate a chance to speak on your programs.

The Anti-Defamation League is engaging in an incredibly reckless attempt to slander NumbersUSA, an organization which has always cautioned against anti-immigrant expressions and called for immigration policies that do NOT discriminate based on race and do NOT favor one ethnicity over another.

I called all of these people------Plus, I sent faxes and emails to all of them as well.

If you do not have time to write your own email...........

Please just copy the message below (from Numbersusa) and send it to all of the email addresses above!!

Just because a group or individual wants to limit the number of people entering our country or secure America's borders does not make them racist. I know you are hearing from groups who deride this viewpoint as "racist" or "anti-immigrant" and are pressuring you to cut all ties with organizations which support immigration control or constructing a strong border. I urge you to ignore these calls as they are inflammatory and false.

-The American people are used to a fair and neutral press, but I fear that some groups are trying to make the debate on certain issues one sided. Please continue to keep the immigration debate fair and open, and continue to have people from both sides of the issues on your programs.

Please do not give in to the demands of La Raza and the other open border, pro-illegal groups by censoring reports/news regarding open border issues or issues regarding illegals being in our country. Please continue to provide fair and balanced news----presenting points of view/information from both sides of all issues