Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: FAKE: 60 Year Old Woman Blows Away Two Young Punks Playing the Knock Out game

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

FAKE: 60 Year Old Woman Blows Away Two Young Punks Playing the Knock Out game

ALIPAC NOTE: Epoch Times News says this is a fake story

----

60 Year Old Woman Blows Away Two Young Punks Playing the Knock Out game

Posted by: Steven Ahle Posted date: November 22, 2013 In: News, Videos

Beulah Montgomery, had just turned 60 the day before, when she was approached by 7 young punks playing Knock Out. One of them hit her and a second was attempting to hit her, so she reached for her gun. She fired 5 times and two of the young men fell down dead. One was hit in the stomach and one in the chest.

The other five ran off after finding out their elderly victim was less than helpless. Montgomery had been mugged before and started carrying a gun for protection. The move paid off.

“All I could feel was pain and I said to myself I had made it to 60 and I wanted to at least see 61. Then I started praying and I asked the Lord to guide my hands.”

Beulah is a member of the neighborhood watch (uh oh, I can see an Al Sharpton moment coming on) and says that she always carries a gun now after being robbed once before:

”It’s a shame you can’t walk through your own neighborhood where you are supposed to feel safe without being assaulted and mistreated. I purchased the gun hoping I would never have to use it, but I’m glad to still be in the land of the living.”

Police have not yet charged Montgomery with anything, but she was detained and then released. Montgomery has no prior arrests.

In a related story out of Philadelphia, there were three knockout game attacks, including victims 61, and 80. All three victims were white and the attackers were black. Race may have played a part in the attacks.

Video at the Page Link:

http://freepatriot.org/2013/11/22/60...nock-out-game/
    Last edited by ALIPAC; 11-23-2013 at 04:41 PM. Reason: link didn't work - replaced
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

From the blog ..

https://www.facebook.com/plugins/com...ght&width=400#

Preston J Graves
    She did right
    Reply · 1,043 ·
    · November 19 at 7:35am

Barbara Hedges · Top Commenter
    She sure did and to bad the other three shots didn't take three more out. I am sorry the news put her name in there as she no doubt will now have more animals at her door.
    re load
    Reply · 777 ·
    · Yesterday at 3:47pm
    Joe Peterson · AUX MEMBER at Vfw Auxilary
    I would be more than willing to travel to sit on her doorstep with a rifle. Anyone who would want to do that to an elder deserves death and nothing else.
    Reply · 1,072 ·
    · Yesterday at 4:16pm
    Desiree Rhymer · Bronx, New York
    Barbara Hedges i agree, I hope no harm comes to her because of her name being printed…and good for her….Ms. Beulah don't play!! You pay to play…hope the other raggedy asses got the point.
    Reply · 408 ·
    · Yesterday at 4:50pm

View 38 more
    Pj Baldwin · St. Joe's
    now were gonna see on the news the crying sobbing parents. no no not my boy , he didnt deserve this, he never hurt nobody, he was a good kid , he did good in school , & blah blah blah same usual bullshit from the parents after shit like this happens. ok heres a thought mom , instead of sitting around collecting your welfare check smoking newport 100's & just telling your kids to go get out of the house so they dont get on your nerves or bother you while your watching jerry springer. maybe instead of being lazy parents , how bout these ppl start teaching ther kids right from wrong ? oh i forgot , its not the parents job. its the teachers job to raise & babysit them , or the cops when ther out on the street. fk that shit , these coward ass punks got what they fkn deserved !! i hope you cry a fkn river whoevers parents of these kids are ? fk em !!
    Reply · 986 ·
    · Yesterday at 11:34am

Scotty Reid · Top Commenter · CEO & President at Black Talk Media Project
    I missed the part where they gave information on the parents and their welfare status. You must be psychic. With that said, good for her having the right and the ability to protect herself from obvious thugs.
    Reply · 387 ·
    · Yesterday at 2:11pm
    Eddie O'Donnell · Top Commenter · Works at The Moon
    **** Al and Jesse and these maggots parents! You know the saying...SHIT does not fall far from the asshole so **** their parents!
    Reply · 325 ·
    · Yesterday at 2:40pm
    Barry Harding · Top Commenter
    Well said PJ
    Reply · 50 ·
    · Yesterday at 2:54pm

View 108 more
    Lisa Derr · Works at Holy Name Hospital
    good... they deserved it..... you gonna play... your gonna pay.....
    Reply · 471 ·
    · Yesterday at 9:40am

Peter McCarthy · Works at CVS
    No one deserves to die, not even a dumb douchebag teenager.
    Reply · 162 ·
    · Yesterday at 2:42pm
    Bess Clay · Top Commenter
    You are right, no one deserves to die. But what is spreading across our nation, and seemingly targeting the elderly,..(We got some real winners here guys), it is GOOD that she was able to defend herself. They played the game, and they lost. Too bad she wasn't a better shot in my opinion. If there is a voice to be heard, let it be the sound of thunder.
    Reply · 549 ·
    · Yesterday at 2:49pm
    Gloria Dell · Utility at Craddock finishing
    Peter McCarthy sorry but some need to get what they deserve, karma is a bitch, its sad they punched a older lady for thrills, its not sad they met karma
    Reply · 470 ·
    · Yesterday at 2:50pm

View 268 more
    Jonathan Ballard Jb
    should have shot all of them
    Reply · 338 ·
    · Yesterday at 9:09am

Valentin Möller
    And their parents
    Reply · 199 ·
    · Yesterday at 10:33am
    Kossé Moore · Cherokee High School
    Valentin Möller If the parent raised those two teens properly, they wouldnt have been beating old women in the first place. Its sad yes, but they were in the wrong, and the real world isnt so kind to ignorance.
    Reply · 164 ·
    · Yesterday at 12:03pm
    Dominique Franklin · Minneapolis, Minnesota
    Don't blame the parents, I have 3 teens raised them all the same and they're all different. I'd hope they would never do something like this, but if they did it wouldn't be my fault. All the stupid shit you did as a kid is because of your parents? ...doubt it
    Reply · 143 ·
    · Yesterday at 1:36pm

View 44 more
    Bobby Cook · Waterford High School
    "… The same cannot be said for her two victims, Montgomery fired 5 times hitting one of the teens in the chest and the other in the stomach." Attackers; Not victims. They were her attackers, not her victims. Choose your words wisely. SHE was the victim and she FOUGHT BACK. Get it right.
    Reply · 319 ·
    · 23 hours ago

Robert Hickey · Arizona State University
    Justice served!
    Reply · 51 ·
    · 23 hours ago
    Eleanore Barlow · Top Commenter · CNA at Regency Hospice
    You are totally correct Bobby Cook. If they were doing what they should have been doing instead of beating up and sucker punching defenseless old ladies, they would be living today. People in general, as well as teenagers need to learn that for every choice, there is a result. Need to think before you make a choice.
    Reply · 69 ·
    · 13 hours ago
    Regal Beagle
    Well I dont know if I would call her defenseless lol.
    Reply · 19 ·
    · 12 hours ago

View 17 more
    William Ahlers · Top Commenter
    Knock-Out Game? Try the Glock-Out Game!!!
    Reply · 229 ·
    · Yesterday at 11:31am

Eddie Murphy · Burlington City High School
    Lmao I love this.
    Reply · 20 ·
    · 15 hours ago
    Michael Anderson · Top Commenter · Malverne Senior High School
    LOVE IT!!
    Reply · 9 ·
    · 12 hours ago

Bill Burke · Works at US Postal Service
    GAME OVER!
    Reply · 221 ·
    · Yesterday at 10:23am

Peter Ly · Temple
    old bag 1 - dumbasses 0
    Reply · 213 ·
    · Yesterday at 10:34am
    Mely Guzman · Top Commenter
    Peter Ly good one
    Reply · 24 ·
    · Yesterday at 10:48am
    Max Blood · Top Commenter
    Peter Ly would say 2. she did get 2 of them
    Reply · 83 ·
    · Yesterday at 11:19am

View 22 more
    Tamar Khodanian
    Fabulous work!
    Reply · 97 ·
    · Yesterday at 10:13am

Peter Ly · Temple
    brilliant work!
    Reply · 35 ·
    · Yesterday at 10:34am
    Michael Joseph Humphrey · Inventory Control Clerk at Seektech
    excellent work
    Reply · 17 ·
    · 22 hours ago
    Randy Tran · Top Commenter · Anaheim, California
    Exquisite work!
    Reply · 11 ·
    · 17 hours ago

View 2 more
    Marcos Hernandez · Executive Director for Maxsfa Records at Maxsfa Inc
    Good for her!
    Reply · 74 ·
    · November 18 at 9:25pm

Art M. Montejano · Site Safety Health Officer & Quality Controll Manager at SMART Safety Group
    5 shots 2 kills, not bad for 60
    Reply · 48 ·
    · 8 hours ago
    Zoli Glock · Top Commenter · Queens College, City University of New York
    Art M. Montejano she would be a great team mate on black ops 2
    Reply · 9 ·
    · 8 hours ago
    John Fischer · Top Commenter · Works at Saveology.com
    Art M. Montejano Yeah, I guess that's a decent handicap for that age. The targets were probably moving too. She'd definitely pass pistol Quals...
    Reply · 3 ·
    · about an hour ago

Edgar Morales · Bartender at The Prado Restaurant
    Good. I hope she's ok.
    Reply · 59 ·
    · Yesterday at 10:13am

Christopher Cherry · St. Louis
    Wow!
    Reply · 2 ·
    · 3 hours ago
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    sorry but some need to get what they deserve, karma is a bitch, its sad they punched a older lady for thrills, its not sad they met karma
    Windage and elevation, Mrs. Langdon. Always remember, windage and elevation. John Wayne
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My only problem is that 3 of the bullets were wasted.

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by ReformUSA2012 View Post
    My only problem is that 3 of the bullets were wasted.
    Until the bullets are recovered, you don't know whether they were wasted.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7 View Post
    60 Year Old Woman Blows Away Two Young Punks Playing the Knock Out game

Posted by: Steven Ahle Posted date: November 22, 2013 In: News, Videos

Beulah Montgomery, had just turned 60 the day before, when she was approached by 7 young punks playing Knock Out. One of them hit her and a second was attempting to hit her, so she reached for her gun. She fired 5 times and two of the young men fell down dead. One was hit in the stomach and one in the chest.

The other five ran off after finding out their elderly victim was less than helpless. Montgomery had been mugged before and started carrying a gun for protection. The move paid off.

“All I could feel was pain and I said to myself I had made it to 60 and I wanted to at least see 61. Then I started praying and I asked the Lord to guide my hands.”

Beulah is a member of the neighborhood watch (uh oh, I can see an Al Sharpton moment coming on) and says that she always carries a gun now after being robbed once before:

”It’s a shame you can’t walk through your own neighborhood where you are supposed to feel safe without being assaulted and mistreated. I purchased the gun hoping I would never have to use it, but I’m glad to still be in the land of the living.”

Police have not yet charged Montgomery with anything, but she was detained and then released. Montgomery has no prior arrests.

In a related story out of Philadelphia, there were three knockout game attacks, including victims 61, and 80. All three victims were white and the attackers were black. Race may have played a part in the attacks.

Video at the Page Link:

http://freepatriot.org/2013/11/22/60...nock-out-game/
    good for you

Banned

This story is fake according to Epoch News, Will add note and change title to reflect

W

Knockout Game: Did 60-year-old Woman Beulah Montgomery Kill 2 Teens After Getting Punched?

By Zachary Stieber, Epoch Times | November 21, 2013Last Updated: November 22, 2013 4:31 pm

Feedback

PrevNext

<
    >

More in News

Earthquake Today: 5.6 Quake Hits Iran Near Border with Iraq

Harry Potter Book 8 Hoax: Fake Press Release Fools Fans

Lawyers in China Voice Skepticism About RTL Reform

The “knockout game” is spreading across the nation, and stories about new incidents are coming out every day. But one that tells of a 60-year-old woman shooting two teens after one of the teens played the game on her appears to be fake.
    The game–which is also described as “point-em-out, knock-em-out”–refers to a new phenomenon where teens try to punch random passersby so hard in an attempt to knock them out. The victims are typically strangers to the punchers.
    The story in question claims that a 60-year-old woman in an undisclosed location was walking home when a group of seven teens approached her before one hit her.
    The woman, which the article claims is Beulah Montgomery, then grabbed her gun from her purse and shot in the direction where the teens were fleeing. Two of them were hit and later died a result of the gunshot wounds, the story claims.
    Montgomery says that she always carries a gun after getting mugged before. ”Its a shame you can’t walk through your own neighborhood where you are supposed to feel safe without being assaulted and mistreated,” she said. “I purchased the gun hoping I would never have to use it, but I’m glad to still be in the land of the living.”
    There’s several elements that point to this story being a fake. The original source, awfbase.com, appears to be a site and forum where many stories are shared, some of which appear to be legitimate or semi-legitimate. But there is a lack of any location in this story. There is no street, city, or state listed as to where the purported incident took place.
    Second, the person who posted the story on the site is listed as “guy.” Not exactly reassuring.
    Third, besides awfbase.com, the story has only appeared on forums and on alternative news sites that mostly aggregate stories–some of which are false.
    No legitimate media entities have covered this story. With knockout game stories getting such heavy coverage over the past week, a story of this magnitude would be likely be splashed across mainstream media.
    So it appears the story is fake until further notice.
    There was a story that came out recently about a teen who tried to knockout a man in Lansing, Michigan as part of the knockout game. But he failed, and the man shot the teen twice. The teen was then sentenced to a year in jail.
    There have been at least several deaths because of the game, but they have all been victims of the punchers, not the punchers themselves.
    On Tuesday, Lawrence Hsieh, a Yale University postdoctoral associate in neurosurgery, was hit in the head and suffered a broken nose when teens attempted to knock him out. “The whole ordeal was over in 30 seconds,” he was quoted as saying.
    http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/3673...-fake/?photo=2

Banned

San Diego ‘Knockout’ Suspect Given Citation, Not Arrested

Monday, November 25, 2013

The “knockout game” may have come to California, as a San Diego man was reportedly punched in the face last week while he was walking on the sidewalk. The alleged assailant was not arrested and was only given a citation because there were reportedly no other witnesses to the attack.
    Victoria Hyatt “said her husband is not ready to speak about the incident himself,” as “his face is still swollen and red,” but “she wants everyone to know it is the result of someone sucker-punching him in the face for no apparent reason.” She indicated her husband may press charges against the assailant.
    “They weren’t talking to each other,” she told NBC San Diego. “They were just standing next to each other and then out of the blue, the light changed for him to walk across the crosswalk and he just… bam, hit him as hard as he could.”

Post Continues on www.breitbart.com

Read more at http://patriotupdate.com/2013/11/san...KggD6QBypYt.99

Well this isn't fake!!! If the other story was fake it is only a matter of time before something like this does happen!!!!!!
    Last edited by kathyet2; 11-26-2013 at 10:17 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast