Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar

Fake mecha article on fake CNN site

In regards to the fake CNN site with the mecha article attempting to discredit our movement you can do the following to get it pulled:

CNN Contact us: http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form1.html?35

Site URL to mention (DO NOT GO TO IT, made unclickable and won't help site in search engines, remove spaces and Xs in URL): http:// www .cnnhead XXXXX lienews.com/2007/US/10/25/fire.mecha/index.html

Send a comment about how you're offended by this racist story saying that the suspect is presumed to be brown. This will get the CNN legal dept. to get the site pulled for copyright issues. Write as if you think it's a real CNN site and you're offended...
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    You can also call their copyright office at (404) 878-2276 and complain about the copyright infringement.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

First clue
    ...MeCHA doesn't not have the eggs to come out and say it...if they had of done it...cowards...they go after unarmed old people protesting them...
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

There is another fake today titled:

Separatists claim responsibility for California Wildfires TO BURN
    WHITE PEOPLE OUT!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    There is another fake today titled:

Separatists claim responsibility for California Wildfires TO BURN
    WHITE PEOPLE OUT!
    I went to that "CNN" website thinking it was real at first and it really looked real! Thank goodness for the poster who cited it as a fake. I was confused because I didn't think MEChA would be that stupid. If they were; they would have pulled something like that before this. Still, the OBLs count on us reacting emotionally first and using our heads later. It's just another example of why we need to be alert AND be smart because they'll try to instigate trouble if they can.

One of two situations exist here.

One, the illegal aliens and their networks are not behind the fires and someone that opposes illegals or Hispanics is running these articles to try and stir the pot and cast false blame.

That is a bit strange considering the links are on CNN Head Lie news URL. Anyone looking at the article can see that if they take the time.

So it is hard to believe this is a serious propaganda attempt from some White Nationalist groups, but it could be.

Two, the second possibility is that the illegal alien role in these fires is greater than we know right now. But someone on the inside of the ivory towers knows and is circulating false propaganda in an effort to conceal a real story.

BECAUSE OF THESE FAKE STORIES BEING CIRCULATED, IF OUR RESEARCH TURNS UP BROADER INVOLVEMENT OF ILLEGAL ALIENS AND SMUGGLERS IN THESE FIRES, IT WILL BE HARDER FOR US TO GET MEDIA COVERAGE AND THE PUBLIC TO BELIEVE THE STORY.

The person or persons that have circulated these fake stories is either someone that has an issue with illegals or Hispanics or someone that is trying to stop a real story from igniting the American public.

If it is a case of someone that opposes illegal immigration that made up these stories, that have actually done their own cause a great disservice because they could help diffuse the situation on behalf of the illegals now if more info comes out about illegals and the fires.

We either have a real moron on our hands or a sophisticated propaganda campaign designed to try and maintain internal security and stability inside the US because they know something we dont yet regarding the arsonists.

It's late, Im tired, but does that make sense to everyone?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Fake mecha article on -

I am more inclined to believe W's second theory. You see illegals have been known to start fires to focus attention from themselves in order to slip past the border patrol. They have also started fires in state and federal forest ane recreation areas where they are grownin their pot. But then I am hoping its not some stupid idiot as he describes in the first of the two choices. Because as William said this would hurt us a grat deal.

This kind of thing hurts our movement either way. It is just a question of who is behind it and what their motives are.

W

i cant find that site.
    i really would like to see it

i have refused to post on who lit these fires up on my blog for this reason untill someone can provide a credible story i will remain hands off.
    i got the url to work i find it amusing that so0meone would go to this much trouble but what ever.
    how did you all find this link?
    did someone post it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast