Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fake Nazi's at ALIPAC Proven to be illegal supporters

Friends of ALIPAC,

As many of you are aware, we had to shut down our PM system a month ago because the system was being exploited by someone pretending to be a Nazi in support of ALIPAC.

We saved all of these posts and PMs that we had to remove, but the latest round really makes our point for us.

Below, is the full text of the PM's sent by today's troll. We call this returning troll SAKA. This message uses the same terminology, and same CAPS style over and over again that is consistent with the repeated attacks of this nature.

As you can see, with your own eyes as you read through these message. This person is not a Nazi supporter of ALIPAC.

This person is upset that LatinoPrid20 was banned from our boards for violating our RACE BAITING RULES.

If you read the text carefully, this person slips up and you can see that they are not really a Nazi ALIPAC Supporter. They are a person pretending to be both a Nazi and ALIPAC supporter when in fact this piece ridicules us on many fronts.

We believe that the evidence below illustrates how low our opposition is willing to sink in their desire to support the criminal acts and enterprises of illegal aliens.

We also have evidence that indicates this troll trying to practice a False Flag maneuver on our website is hanging out with the ultra freaks over at HB and the fake ALIPAC site.

While we are working hard on our issue, all these Goons can do is think of their next low, dirty, immoral trick.

The text below illustrates how low they will go and how they are never quite as smart as they think they are.

William Gheen
    www.alipac.us

-----

Quote Originally Posted by DDD_TX_USA
    latinopride20
    ALIPAC New Recruit!

Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:57 am Post subject: We won long time ago!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a nation of immigrants LEGAL AND ILLEGAL, and you will not dictate how this country will run.. If you do not like the situation right now, denounce your citizenship and get the hell out! We surely do not need you here

You are wasting your time! Where did the boycott of BOA take you?! No where! You just made more options available like Capital One, starting to issue credit cards now to illegals

Although i do give you credit! You did make some progress like passing anti illegal ordinances in some villages of the US.. Too bad you will never be able to pass such measures in big cities like LA, Chicago, NY, etc etc.... Its ok keep the villages.

SHIIIIIT!!

A MEXICALI CUCARACHA....PHUCK!!

DIXIE GET OVER HERE!

THIS NOISY BUG IS GOING TO RACE BAIT!

HOW DARE THIS DARK AND UGLY BUG COME AND TELL US HOW WE SHOULD RUN OUR COUNTRY. WE HAVE TO WARN THIS BUG THAT THE TIME FOR POGROM IS VERY VERY NEAR.

CUCARACHA...WE WILL GAS YOU AND CREMATE YOU. YOU ARE TOO UGLY AND DARK FOR AMERICA, YOU HAVE A HUGE INFERIORITY COMPLEX, YOU DON'T ASSIMILATE, YOUR ENGLISH AND GRAMMAR ARE TERRIBLE AND WE ARE SURE THAT YOU HAVE A HORRENDOUS ACCENT.

WE HAVE NO TIME AND RESOURCES FOR UGLY DARK CUCARACHAS. YOUR SPECIES DOES NOT NOT ASSIMILATE, PERIOD. YOU SEE, YOUR KIND IS CRIMINAL AND DISRESPECTFUL AND WE JUST DON'T WANT YOU HERE! YOU MEXICALI ROACHES ARE ALIENS TO THIS TERRITORY AND WE DON'T WANT TO HEAR THAT CRAP ABOUT YOUR KIND BEING HERE BEFORE US WHITEYS!

ALSO, YOUR KIND IS RACIST AND YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER CUCARACHA MEXICALI INTRUDER POLUTING OUR SITE. YOU COME HERE WITH THE ONLY PURPOSE TO RACE BAIT. WE DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOU CUSS AND WE DON'T WANT TO PUT UP WITH YOUR REBELLIOUS TANTRUMS.

WE ARE NOT RACISTS. US WHITEYS HERE CAN SAY ANYTHING WE WANT AS LONG AS WE DO NOT CUSS AND INSULT OUR PEERS. WE CAN SAY WHATEVER WE WANT, SUBTLY. WE CAN EVEN BE 'RACIST' AS LONG AS WE DONT VIOLATE DIXIE'S RULES.

ON THE OTHER HAND WE HAVE OTHER STANDARDS FOR THOSE OF YOUR CUCARACHA KIND AND YOU MUST BEHAVE IN A DIFFERENT MANNER. YOU ARE INFERIOR TO US WHITEYS, YES YOU!!...DARK AND UGLY CUCARACHA SO YOU MUST SHOW TOTAL RESPECT AND SUBMISSION OR DIXIE WILL BAN YOU AND WE WILL GAS YOU AND CREMATE YOU!!

WE WILL TOLERATE POOR GRAMMAR AND SPELLING AS LONG AS YOU SHOW TOTAL SUBMISSION TO OUR PRISTINE WHITE ANGLOSAXON CULTURE AND LIFESTYLE. WHEN DIXIE SPOTS YOU SHE WILL GIVE YOU THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT, BECAUSE SHE CANNOT SEE YOUR FACE AND THERE MIGHT BE A SLIGHT CHANCE THAT YOUR ARE OF ARYAN DESCENT. YOU MIGHT HAVE ENOUGH ARYAN BLOOD IN YOU THAT YOU COULD MEET OUR STANDARDS.

DIXIE WILL ONLY TOLERATE POOR GRAMMAR SKILLS AND ACCENTS IF YOU ARE OF ARYAN DESCENT. YOU MUST LOOK WHITE SO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE AN ADEQUATE NAME AND A COOL AVATAR. IF YOU ARE A NEWBIE WITH POOR GRAMMAR AND SPELLING DIXIE WILL NOT WELCOME YOU IN THE FORUM...UNLESS SHE THINKS YOU ARE A FEMALE, THEN SHE MIGHT WELCOME YOU!!

THE TRADITIONAL CUCARACHA IS EXEMPT, OF COURSE....AT LEAST FOR NOW..JIJIJIJI

YOU MUST SHOW COMPLETE SUBMISSION AND RESPECT TO YOUR SUPREME ARYAN RULERS. IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO DO THAT THEN GET THE HELL OUT!!!

domack
    ALIPAC Fledgling

Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:21 pm Post subject: Re: We won long time ago!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

latinopride20 wrote:
    This is a nation of immigrants LEGAL AND ILLEGAL, and you will not dictate how this country will run.. If you do not like the situation right now, denounce your citizenship and get the hell out! We surely do not need you here

You are wasting your time! Where did the boycott of BOA take you?! No where! You just made more options available like Capital One, starting to issue credit cards now to illegals

Although i do give you credit! You did make some progress like passing anti illegal ordinances in some villages of the US.. Too bad you will never be able to pass such measures in big cities like LA, Chicago, NY, etc etc.... Its ok keep the villages.

If you are American then you lose too. But if you are a person that only cares about one race (Latino what ever that is) then you know what you are.

THIS CREATURE IS NOT AMERICAN...JUST LISTEN TO THE NOISY SQUEAKS..IT IS NOT HUMAN!!

CUCARACHA MEXICALI YOU SURELY KNOW WHAT YOU ARE..WE ALREADY SPOTTED YOU AND IF YOU DON'T GO NOW WE WILL GAS YOU AND CREMATE YOU!!!

WhatMattersMost
    ALIPAC Activist 2

Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:31 pm Post subject:

latinopride20 wrote:
    How do i lose?!

I currently enjoy my life as it is, i could care less about any particular race. White, Asian, Hispanic, Black whatever, and i am not running in paranoia preaching oh my god!!! oh my god! they are taking our country, the aliens have come from outer space

Ok let me get this straight:

Your screen name is Latino pride20 yet you claim that you don't care about any particular race? If that's true then why not call yourself American pride, that is if you are an American citizen of latin descent;

You then go on to state:

Quote:
    We surely do not need you here

Who is the we, that you speak of? The history of America dictates that the truth is quite the opposite of your statement unless you care to elaborate by educating us in terms of any latino inventions/contributions that made America great.

Last edited by WhatMattersMost on Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

CONTRIBUTIONS.!!!!!

YOU ARE WASTING YOUR BREATH BY ASKING THAT QUESTION. THESE DARK AND UGLY MEXICALI CUCARACHAS ARE DUMB AND STUPID. THEY ARE A MIXTURE OF FOSSIL, SPANISH/SANDNIGGGER AND PURE MEXICALI CUCARACHA BREEDS. NONE OF THESE SPECIES EXCERCISE THEIR BRAINS...

THESE ARE STUPID WORTHLESS BUGS, CAPABLE OF DOING MANUAL REDNECK WORK ONLY!!

THEY HAVE NO BRAINS!!

HEY YOU, REDNECK!!!

YOU ARE OBSESSED WITH THAT MATT CRAP!!
    WE KNOW THAT PLACE IS FILLED WITH MEXICALI CUCARACHAS AND WHITE DHIMMMIES. DON'T YOU THINK WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THAT POST!!

GET A JOB, FIND A HOBBIE!! OBSESSION HAS ITS LIMITS PAL...EVEN FOR US!!

domack
    ALIPAC Fledgling

Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:31 pm Post subject:

latinopride20 wrote:
    How do i lose?!

I currently enjoy my life as it is, i could care less about any particular race. White, Asian, Hispanic, Black whatever, and i am not running in paranoia preaching oh my god!!! oh my god! they are taking our country, the aliens have come from outer space

Nothing if you like living in a third world mud hole. Or if you like watching your wages going thur the floor. How about all your cost of living thur the roof, what ever.

YEAH CUCARACHA MEXICALI!!

YOU COME HERE TO STEAL JOBS FROM OUR SUPREME ARYAN REDNECK LOWER CLASS.

ALL OF YOU GUYS....THE MEXICALI CUCARACHA IS A STUPID CUCARACHA. IT IS NOT THE ONLY SPECIES HURTING OUR COUNTRY THOUGH...

THE HINDU AND YELLOW ROACHES ARE 'SMART' ROACHES INVADING US. THEY ARE TAKING TOP PROFESSIONAL JOBS AWAY FROM OUR SUPREME ARYAN ELITE. THEY ARE ALSO COPULATING WITH THE WHITE TRAITORS, OUR DC SCUM AND THE ZIONIST CUCARACHA!!

THEY ARE ALL TRAITORS FARMING INDUSTRIES AND JOBS OUT TO CUCARACHA LANDS. HOW DARE THEY DO THIS...DON'T THEY CARE ABOUT US WHITEYS?

DO YOU THINK WE CAN STAY FOREVER WITH OUR OPERATIONS, JOINT VENTURES AND CHEAPER LABOR AT THOSE ROACH LANDS?!

THESE UGLY BUGS ARE TAKING OUR TECHNOLOGY AND KNOW HOW AND WHEN THEY SUCK OUR BRAINS DRY, THEY WILL KICK US OUT OF THEIR ROACH LANDS, STEAL OUR ASSETS THERE AND TAKE OUR MARKETS AWAY FROM US!!

WAKE UP SUPREME WHITE AMERICA, WE ARE RAPIDLY LOOSING SUPREMACY TO THE UGLY CUCARACHAS!!!

READ THIS

THIS CUCARACHA IS NOT THAT BAD LOOKING. FEMALE ROACHES LIKE THIS ONE WILL BE A TREAT FOR US WHITE MALES AS WE MOVE ON TO THE EXECUTION PHASE.

latinopride20
    ALIPAC New Recruit!

Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:42 pm Post subject:

LegalUSCitizen,

Do you honestly actually believe that a illegal alien that was brought here as a child, been through our education system, lived in US their whole lives, will pack their bags and leave? Please be realistic because you know as well as i, they are not leaving.

So then you have a choice! You either keep that illegal down, and let him collect his welfare for the rest of his life. Or i think you have a better choice, let him or her attend college so instead of collecting those benefits, they can eventually be an educated person in the workforce who will contribute.

CUCARACHA!

WE GOT THE BALL ROLLING ON PROCESSES TO DEPORT ALL OF YOU. FIRST WE WILL START WITH THE ILLEGALS, THEN THE LEGALS, THEN THE NATURALIZED AND FOR LAST THE NATURAL MEXICALI ROACHES. WE WILL ONLY SPARE ROACHES BELONGING TO THESE GROUPS IF THEY LOOK ARYAN TO US.

WE WILL DEPORT YOU TO ALL THE ROACH LANDS THAT WILL LET YOU IN. THEN, WHEN THEY NO LONGER WISH TO TAKE YOU...

....POGROM WILL START RIGHT HERE IN AMERICA!!

domack
    ALIPAC Fledgling

Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:07 pm Post subject:

So if I have this right you were raised here and went to school here? You say you love this country, then why would you want it to be made in to a third world lice trap? Then you do have something to lose. But I don�t believe a word you say you are some white dude poking your finger in the eye of real Americans trying to make a better America. Get out of the way son .

YEAH DOMACK..YEAH!!

LICE TRAP...FILLED WITH DARK AND UGLY CREATURES, DARK AND MEXICANISH..CLOSE ENOUGH MY FRIEND. CONGRATULATIONS AND WELCOME, YOU SEEM TO THINK LIKE US.

WELCOME!

Dixie
    ALIPAC Super Hero

Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:07 pm Post subject:

He got the billygoat treatment for race baiting.

Welcome domack! Haven't met you yet.

Dixie

YEAH!!!

RIGHT ON DIXIE!!!

DOWN WITH THAT RACIST MEXICALI COCKROACH! DIXIE WE REALLY LIKE YOU, YOU CARRY OUT ORDERS SWIFTLY AND YOU NEVER ASK ANY QUESTIONS. YOU ALWAYS HAVE THOSE RULES AT THE TIP OF YOUR FINE FINGERS...AND ABOVE ALL NOBODY BEATS YOU AT 'INTERPRETING' THE RULES!!

WE ARE WHITEYS. WE HAVE OUR OWN RULES, AS LONG AS WE DON'T CUSS AND DISRESPECT EACH OTHER WE CAN SPEAK OUR MINDS IN THIS FORUM. WE CAN BE 'RACIST' IF WE TALK THE RIGHT WAY...ON THE OTHER HAND YOU MEXICALI ROACHES, IF YOU COME HERE TO 'RACE BAIT' WE WILL TURN YOU IN!!

WE LIKE HOW YOU DIXIE HOUND THEM COCKROACHES AND WHITE TRAITORS. YOU CAN DETECT THEM AS SOON AS THEY COME IN. THAT'S RIGHT DIXIE...NO ROOM HERE FOR COCKROACHES AND LIBERAL DHIMMMIE WHITE TRAITORS. WE ARE SUPREME ANGLOSAXON WASPS, NO LIBERAL CUCARACHA CRAP HERE!!!

CUCARACHAS AND DHIMMMIES, DIXIE SAYS NO TO YOU..GOT THAT!!

YOU MUST RESPECT THE RULES OF THE MAJORITY HERE. YOU MUST READ OUR MINDS OR GET THE PHUCK OUT!!

DIXIE, YOU HAVE A PRISTINE AND IMMPECABLE RECORD. YOU COULD HEAD A CONCENTRATION CAMP! WE SHALL RECRUIT YOU SOON DIXIE, VERY VERY SOON!!

latinp20
    ALIPAC New Recruit!

Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:28 pm Post subject:

hey mod,

first of all don't be banning people, because you don't agree with their views, you either going to have open debate, or you will continue banning people because they don't hold the same views which I find totally wrong.

mayday, to answer your question I am out of college with a degree in electrical engineering from illinois state

To the person who said why shouldn't a US citizen get the same in state benefits as the illegal.. Very simple, that US citizen has not had residence of that particular state for even one day, while the illegal has had residence in that state for 15 yrs. That is why its called instate tuition and out of state.

If you want that instate tuition for example in texas, go live there you have no right to demand in state tuition in a state in which you have never visited, or lived for that matter

Lastly , I never said I blame the American people for anything. The only thing I blame on American people is having broken immigration system which is out of date, in which they have no clue how to fix it

SHIIIT...THIS BUG SURE MOVES FAST. IT STOLE ANOTHER IDENTITY ALREADY. WHAT A DEVIOUS AND CORRUPT LITTLE CRITTER!

SOMEONE DENOUNCE THIS CRITTER. THIS UGLY CREATURE HAS ANOTHER NAME, BIRTHPLACE AND SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER ALREADY!!???. IT PROBABLY HAS A BETTER CREDIT RECORD THAN MOST OF US BY NOW!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH OUR COUNTRY!!!???

AmericanElizabeth
    ALIPAC Hero Elite

Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:47 am Post subject:

Man, did I miss out or what? Gone for a few days and this is what happens without me?

Sorry to be so irresponsible guys, adult daughter moved out (third time's a charm), had to get her moved and settled with her two year old, then we all have caught something, a head kind of virus has us down pretty good, but I'm coming back up and trying to get restarted.

BTW, did anyone leave me a chunk of the troll? Bet I have to wait for the next one to come along don't I?

HEIL HITLER AMERICANELIZABETH!!

YOU MISSED THE FUN GAL. DIXIE NUKED THE THING TOO QUICK...TO THINK WE BOTH COULD HAVE HAD SOME FUN WITH THIS CUCARACHA!

OH WELL..THERE WILL BE ANOTHER ONE SOON ENOUGH!

GET RID OF THAT AVATAR. IT LOOKS LIKE A DISGRUNTLED TRADITIONAL SLUM CUCARACHA WITH AN ATTITUDE PROBLEM AND A HUGE INFERIORITY COMPLEX!!

AMERLIZ, WE LOVE THEE. YOU ARE A MEXICALI CUCARACHA HATER. YOU DESPISE IMMIGRANTS AND SHOW A PROFOUND DISLIKE FOR CATHOLICS. AMERLIZ...YOU HAVE A LOT IN COMMON WITH OUR KKK BROTHERS!!

WE PRAISE THEE AMERLIZ.

FOR THE MEXICALI ROACHES...POGROM
    FOR THE MEXICALI ROACH LAND....

TOTAL NUCLEAR DEVASTATION!!!

mkfarnam
    ALIPAC Hero

Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:32 am Post subject:

20,000000 times.

Last edited by mkfarnam on Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total

MKFARNAM, WE LIKE YOUR SPACESHIP! HEY THAT ABDUCTION IS AWESOME. I ASSUME YOU ARE BEAMING A MEXICALI ROACH. THAT THING WILL BE DEPORTED RIGHT?

ON THE OTHER HAND I THINK YOU ARE VAPORAZING THAT CUCARACHA.....WOW!! YOU GOT US BEAT MKFARNAM...WE CAN'T GO THAT FAR BEACUSE IT IS TOO EXPENSIVE, WE JUST TURN THEM INTO ASHES!!

MKFARNAM, YOU ARE OF THE QUIET TYPE. SOMETIMES THE QUIET TYPES ARE THE BEST OF ALL...

OUR SUPREME SS COMMANDER AND MASTERMIND OF THE FINAL SOLUTION, HERR HIMLER, WAS QUIET LIKE YOU..

ALIPAC New Recruit!

Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:13 pm Post subject:

hi everyone. i am not a troll. i have been reading the forums for the past few months and registered so i could occasionally reply. the problems in vancouver are similar to yours with asians been our latinos. vancouver is 60 percent chinese and it feels like you are in bejing. all this in 20 years.mluticulturism at its best.

THIS ONE IS POTENTIALLY INITIATING A ROUND OF RACE BAITING.

HEY YOU, YES YOU..WE SUSPECT YOU ARE ANOTHER CUCARACHA.

YOU DO WANT TO SEE WHAT WE THINK ABOUT THE YELLOW ROACHES...DON'T YOU?

DIXIE..ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO WELCOME THIS NEWBIE YET?...

DON'T LET THAT CANADIAN CRAP FOOL YOU. YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THIS MONKEY'S FACE YET, YOU JUST HEARD IT TALK A LITTLE BIT.

MAKFARNAM SPOTTED HIM/HER ALREADY...IT MUST BE A FEMALE BECAUSE DIXIE IS SPARING HER SO FAR..

MY DEAR ALIPAC MEMBERS, KEEP YOUR SPIRITS UP AND CONTINUE BUILDING ON YOUR HATRED FOR THE MEXICALI ROACHES...

SOMEDAY SOON YOU SHALL SEE THAT OUR WAY IS THE RIGHT WAY.

HEIL HITLER ALIPAC CROWD!!!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Whoa! What a nutcase!

I remember seeing the screen name domack.

He or she is probably one of the illegals with the bandannas over their faces at their useless marches.

Hopefully, we won't have to hear anymore of domack. He or she might have been deported!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

reminds me of a song...time better spent
    "Wasted days and wasted nights"
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Is that a picture of a Sleestack?

redbadger,

I know that song!

Dixie

The first of many posts and PMs from this person made a very serious attempt to appear like they were an actual Nazi. They studied the extemist websites and tried to mimic them and link to them in their posts.

We waited for them to slip up more. We traced many of the messages back to a hotel with mostly Hispanic employees. We figured that was a very strange place for one of the white power types to be working and using their work computers so we researched further.

Then this person started making comments that were exceptionally similar to the comments made by the fruit bats at HB and the fake ALIPAC site again and again.

Then we got the real magic. This person started sending us e-mails from Yahoo email accounts. The e-mails were not from the Nazi perspective but from the illegal alien academic supporter variety.

They did not realize that I can easily look in and see what e-mails they signed up for accounts with. We caught them red handed as an illegal alien supporter trying this sophisticated false flag attempt on our site.

Pretty dumb move on their part to send me the emails from the same email they used to set up the fake Nazi account here on our boards.

Busted, busted, busted.

Now, we just need to uncover the real identity of this attacker.

W

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Is that a picture of a Sleestack?

redbadger,

I know that song!

Dixie
    Dixie,

I think that is supposed to be El Cuchurabra or however you spell it.

W

Put down the bong... false flag folks
    and step away from the computer...

and call 1800FORHELP

You need an intervention
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    The first of many posts and PMs from this person made a very serious attempt to appear like they were an actual Nazi. They studied the extemist websites and tried to mimic them and link to them in their posts.

We waited for them to slip up more. We traced many of the messages back to a hotel with mostly Hispanic employees.
    Then we got the real magic. This person started sending us e-mails from Yahoo email accounts. The e-mails were not from the Nazi perspective but from the illegal alien academic supporter variety.

They did not realize that I can easily look in and see what e-mails they signed up for accounts with. We caught them red handed as an illegal alien supporter trying this sophisticated false flag attempt on our site.

Pretty dumb move on their part to send me the emails from the same email they used to set up the fake Nazi account here on our boards.

Busted, busted, busted.

Now, we just need to uncover the real identity of this attacker.
    W
    yessssssss...great work.
    ..I missed all this ...my pc was down...so I missed a chance too to address these idiots....I"m still a little foggy about why they npicked on Dixie...but she must have done something right and I would guess that this site under your direction 'W" is also doing effectively well ...that it scares them into attack lol
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    Whoa! What a nutcase!

He or she is probably one of the illegals with the bandannas over their faces at their useless marches.

Hopefully, we won't have to hear anymore of domack. He or she might have been deported!
    This person is definitely a sympathyzer if not an actual participant of the ATZLAN, anti-Semite hate group. Once again, does the U.S. Government pays any attention to these ATZLAN people or are they ignored just like they ignore the radical anti abortionist who bomb Olympic venues among other places. Whew!
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Quote Originally Posted by mapwife
    Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    Whoa! What a nutcase!

This person is definitely a sympathyzer if not an actual participant of the ATZLAN, anti-Semite hate group. Once again, does the U.S. Government pay any attention to these ATZLAN people or are they ignored just like they ignore the radical anti abortionist who bomb Olympic venues among other places. Whew!
    right the ones that call themselves La Raza? (the race)
    Two questions fro WG, what is HB? and can you capture the IP addresses of these folks and block them? Do a WHOIS trace on the IP.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast