Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

So I guess the agenda is to fill our pages with racist garbage and then spread the word to eveyone to come see our racist site?

Sounds like something they would do. Anything for the cause I guess.

We will just have to watch carefully with new posters and report them to the moderators as soon as we see someone who is speaking outlandishly.

I didn't even know there was a fake Alipac site. Did they just change up the name a bit?

Dagmar,

We are working with the IP info. HB is Hispanic Business, but good luck finding the forums on their site. The nutcases took over their boards and they have since discontinued any links to their boards from the homepage.

They may even go further. The word is they are upset with the antics of many of the insane freaks on their boards and are worried about being the deep pockets.

I think Dragons5 even got an apology from them after one of the OBL Goons on HB tried to hack his site.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Is that a picture of a Sleestack?
    Dixie
    Dixie,

I think that is supposed to be El Cuchurabra or however you spell it.

W
    Oh, it's a Chupacabra!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Dagmar,

We are working with the IP info. HB is Hispanic Business, but good luck finding the forums on their site. The nutcases took over their boards and they have since discontinued any links to their boards from the homepage.

They may even go further. The word is they are upset with the antics of many of the insane freaks on their boards and are worried about being the deep pockets.

I think Dragons5 even got an apology from them after one of the OBL Goons on HB tried to hack his site.

W
    Wow, I guess everyone has troll issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    [Oh, it's a Chupacabra!

Dixie
    For those that don't listen to scary night talk radio,

A chupacabra is a South American, nighstalking, bloodsucking animal that kills its prey.
    Just saying..........

What a sick little mind to intentionally post mean and hateful statements, and then make it look like they were posted by different people.

Today's email from the illegal alien supporting fake Nazi

From phuckem_young@yahoo.com

HELLO WILLIAM,

I STOPPED BY BUT COULD NOT FIND YOU. DDD_TX_USA SAYS HI.

YOU ARE RIGHT BILL, SHE IS A SPIK.

I AM A BEAUTIFUL BLUE EYED BLONDIE. I AM A REAL AMERICAN CITIZEN, ANGLOSAXON AND ARYAN OF COURSE. MY GRANDPARENTS CAME FROM NORTHERN GERMANY BILL.

I AM A DHIMMIE AND THE MASTERMIND OF ALL THESE NAZI POSTS.

HERE IS A PICTURE OF DDD_TX_USA

http://www.citizenrobot.com/images/angrymonkey.jpg

SAY HI TO AMERLIZ AND DIXIE FROM US.

WILLIAM, SAKI IS A MEMBER OF YOUR FORUM.

BYE,

SUZANNE SOMMERS

I smell the stink of desperation.

This latest e-mail is interesting.

In this one, Saki is claiming they are in with Bob aka bob1388 aka Robert 'Bob' Quasius of Marshall, MN

Looks like one of Bob's little Aztlan buddies has really gone of the deep end. Even throwing his name around now.

Everyone remember Bob?

Details link
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ht=quasius

----

SORRY WILLIAM BUT I HAD TO RELIEVE MYSELF.

I JUST HAD TO LAY THIS EGG...

OHHHH...FEELS SO GOOD!!

BOB AND SAKI SAY HI.

DON'T GET US WRONG BILL WE LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS. THE ONLY ONE WE ARE NOT SURE ABOUT IS THE LOOSERVILLELABOR DUDE.

THIS DUDE SEEMS SOUR....A LITTLE BIT LIKE SOME OF THOSE BITTER FREE MASONS

INFESTED HOUSE LAMBERTVILLE, NJ

http://forum.minutemanhq.com/phpBB2/vie ... php?t=3754

31scout
    ALIPAC Master

Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:48 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A single family house with 30 people!!!!!!
    Yeah, we need more of these "immigrants". I wonder what the home values in the neighborhood are down to? I hope they throw the owner of this dump in jail and then toss these characters back to their home country.

DON'T CALL THEM "IMMIGRANTS" CALL THEM CUCARACHAS. THESE THINGS BELONG TO AN INSECT SPECIES CALLED CUCARACHA MEXICALI.

YOU SEE, THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HYGIENE. THEY LIVE IN THE SEWERS OR IN HOUSES...ALL CRAMMED IN VERY TIGHT SPACES. THEY WALK AND SLEEP ON THEIR FECES AND URINE.

THESE ROACHES DO NOT CLEAN THEIR PLACE, DO NOT THROW AWAY THEIR GARBAGE AND DO NOT BATHE. THESE ROACHES ARE BISEXUAL AND EXTREMELY PROMISCUOUS. THEY COPULATE WITH THEIR SIBBLINGS AND AND IN HUGE MASSES LIKE THE SNAILS. THE FEMALES DO NOT USE FEMENINE TOWELS, THEY USE ONLY ONE RAG AND NEVER WASH IT.

nittygritty
    ALIPAC Super Hero

Location: Oklahoma Posted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:54 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is dusgusting, and this is the people who pick our fruits, veggies, including SPINACH? This is the poeple who care for the elites children? I don't think so sounds like they are here simply to milk the government for all they can get!

YUK, YUK, YUK!!!
    THEY DON'T WASH THEIR HANDS AFTER THEY URINATE AND DEFECATE IN OUR FIELDS. THEY ARE THE NEW GENERATION OF MIGRANT WORKERS...BUT THEY ARE CUCARACHAS.

WE HAD MIGRANT WORKERS FROM THE DUST BOWL IN CALIFORNIA. THEY ALSO LIVED LIKE THESE ROACHES BUT THEY WERE ARYAN SUPREME WHITES AND WE MISTREATED THEM...

JEJEJE WELL.. THEY ARE SUPREME WHITE TRASH REDNECKS AND THEIR FECES AND URINE DON'T STINK.

THEY ALSO COPULATE WITH THEIR SIBBLINGS AND RELATIVES....JEJEJE, THEY ARE LOOKING FOR THE SUPREME ARYAN MUTANT.

BUT THESE NEW "AMERICANS" ARE CUCARACHAS. RIGHT AMERLIZ???

Cliffdid
    ALIPAC Activist

Posted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:06 am Post subject: Looking the other way

Isn't it amazing how the government looks the other way? Here is a health hazard, child neglect, etc

If it were a legal citizen the children would rightfully been taken away and the parents thrown in jail.

He been here five years and yet still lives like this. I wonder how much of his pay goes on booze and whatever. I'm sure he probably drives a Hummer! LOL

BEWARE!!
    YOUR POST IS STUPID!!

COCKROACHES DON'T GET JAILED...THEY GET POISONED. THE ENTIRE HOUSE MUST BE SEALED DURING THE NIGHT. CYANIDE CANISTERS MUST BE USED TO PUT ALL THESE CUCARACHAS TO SLEEP. GAS THE CUCARACHA MEXICALI SPECIES...LEGAL OR ILLEGAL NATURAL OR NATURALIZED. THIS IS A VERY VERY UGLY BUG INDEED!!

PRISTINE ARYAN CITIZENS NEVER GET JAILED! WE BELONG TO A PERFECT SUPERIOR RACE!.

WE ARE FORCED TO IGNORE THE LIVING CONDITIONS AND ALL THE CODE VIOLATIONS IN THE TRADITIONAL CUCARACHA SLUMS, BECAUSE WE FEAR FOR OUR LIVES AND THOSE COCKROACHES ARE BEST LEFT ALONE. THE TRADITIONAL CUCARACHA HAS AN ENORMOUS INFERIORITY COMPLEX.

WE MUST PUT UP WITH THIS CUCARACHA BECAUSE WE BROUGHT IT OURSELVES.

FIRST WE WILL DEAL WITH THE MEXICALI CUCARACHA AND ALL OTHER CUCARACHAS, THEN WE WILL RECLAIM OUR SUPREMACY LOST TO THE TRADITIONAL ROACH.

AmericanElizabeth
    ALIPAC Hero Elite

Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:06 pm Post subject:

Overrun with insects, let me guess, COCKROACHES!!!

Yep it does seem to be a problem when they are rented to. Every complex here in Oregon who has a past of renting to illegals has a cockroach problem.

I was thinking that the enviromentalists are so huge on getting rid of non-native plant and animal species in this state, that they would be making a stink about the cockroaches being introduced into Oregons non-cockroach enviroment? But no they have never once talked about it.

Hmmm...maybe someone needs to make an issue about it?

OHH AMERLIZ...
    DON'T HIDE BEHIND THE ILLEGAL TERM. SAY IT OUT LOUD...IT IS ALL ABOUT THE MEXICALI CUCARACHA, LEGAL OR ILLEGAL, NATURAL OR NATURALIZED!! A DOWNRIGHT NASTY, FILTHY, UGLY, STINKY, SASSY, REBELLIOUS AND UNGRATEFUL SPECIES.

OF COURSE IF YOU RENT TO THE ILLEGALS YOU WILL HAVE A COCKROACH PROBLEM. ILLEGALS ARE CUCARACHAS. YOU COULD NOT HAVE SAID IT ANY BETTER. BRAVO AMERLIZ!!!

"Yep it does seem to be a problem when they are rented to" MEXICALI ROACHES AMERLIZ, DON'T DISSAPOINT US...SAY IT OUT LOUD, MEXICALI CUCARACHAS.

SERIOUSLY AMERLIZ, THE SCIENTISTS STILL CAN'T EXPLAIN HOW THE ILLEGALS BROUGHT THESE CUCARACHAS TO OREGON. THEY USUALLY COME IN SHIPS AND TRUCKS AND THESE WORTHLESS ROACHES HAVE NEITHER...BUT DEEP DOWN WE ALL KNOW THESE BUGS MUST BE AT FAULT FOR THE CUCARACHA INVASION IN OREGON. JEJEJE AFTER ALL THEY ARE CUCARACHAS TOO!!

WHITE TRASH REDNECK SUPREME SPECIMENS NEVER HAVE PROBLEMS WITH CUCARACHAS. THE TRADITIONAL ROACH IN OREGON IS KEPT AT BAY. NO CUCARACHAS IN THEIR SLUMS...

BY THE WAY AMERLIZ, THE MOST POPULAR COCKROACH SPECIES IN AMERICA IS THE GERMAN COCKROACH. IT IS A LIGHT BROWN SPECIES, A STRANGE MIXTURE OF ZIONIST CUCARACHA AND SLAV CUCARACHA FROM EASTERN EUROPE, BARBARIAN CUCARACHA GENES ALSO RUN DEEP IN THEIR BLOODSTREAM AND THEY ALSO EXHIBIT FEATURES OF ANOTHER CUCARACHA TYPE THAT I CANNOT PUT MY FINGER ON...

NILE CUCARACHA...EGYPTIAN CUCARACHA?.

THIS SPECIES IS PREDOMINANT AND HAS BECOME "ACCEPTED" AS A COMMON HOUSEHOLD PEST. WE SIMPLY CANNOT GAS THIS SPECIES.
    http://www.ento.psu.edu/extension/facts ... kroach.htm
    http://www.ento.psu.edu/extension/facts ... oaches.jpg

WE REALLY LIKE YOU AMERLIZ..YOU ARE A POET AND WRITE A PROFOUND PROSE ALSO...DO YOU WANT TO COME AND WRITE FOR US AMERLIZ??

YEAH...NOT SO LONG AGO OREGON WAS POPULATED ONLY BY ARYANS...THEN THE COCKROACHES CAME!!. THE CATHOLICS LET THEM IN, DAMN CATHOLICS WE SHOULD CALL OUR KKK BROTHERS!!

ARE YOU GERMAN AMERLIZ?

WE ARE GLAD YOU ARE GERMAN. DID YOUR ANCESTORS SPEAK HIGH GERMAN OR THE GERMAN OF THE MASSES?.

THE GERMAN OF THE MASSES IS SUPERB, BUT HIGH GERMAN AMERLIZ, IS SUBLIME. IS THE LANGUAGE OF GOD AND THE ANGELS. IT IS MEANT TO BE SPOKEN BY ARYANS ONLY.

HEIL HITLER AMERLIZ!!
    socalcracker
    ALIPAC Apprentice 2

Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:22 pm Post subject:

La cucaracha, la cucaracha, ya no puede caminar.........

but the illegals can walk--right back to the border--pronto.

THEM THINGS DON'T WALK!! THEY CRAWL!!
    NUKE THEM!

ALIPAC
    ALIPAC President or Administrator

Posted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:09 pm Post subject:

Hey Steinhouse! You are a landlord. You are regulated by the local governing bodies that are controlled by the elected representatives of the people.

Stop trying to tell the world you are just trying to make a buck.

Plenty of landlords rent homes without having 30 illegal aliens stuffed in them.

Show some pride in your country. Show some concern for your community. Show some social responsibility with your business decisions.

W

IT'S OKAY TO MAKE A BUCK...AS LONG AS YOU GAS THE ROACHES WHEN YOU ARE DONE!! AFTER ALL THESE ARE CUCARACHAS AND MUST BE ELIMINATED.

WHAT BURNS ME IS HOW THE ZIONIST CUCARACHA MAKES A BUCK TOO!! THEY PROFIT FROM THE MEXICALI SPECIES LABOR. THESE ZIONIST ROACHES DO NOT GAS THE MEXICALI SPECIES!!

WE MUST HAND THIS OVER TO THE TRADITIONAL CUCARACHA. THE TRADITIONAL CUCARACHA LOATHES, DESPISES, ABHORS AND HATES THE MEXICALI SPECIES. THE TRADITIONALS CUCARACHAS WOULD GAS THE MEXICALI CUCARACHAS IF THEY COULD.

WHEN THE TIME COMES WE WILL LET THE TRADITIONAL SLUM CUCARACHA FACE THE MEXICALI CUCARACHA HEAD ON!! THE TRADITIONAL SLUM ROACH WILL DO ALL THE GASSING AND CREMATION WORK FOR US WHITE SUPREME ARYANS.

DOWN WITH THE ZIONIST AND MEXICALI CUCARACHA!!
    GAS 'EM AND BURN 'EM!!!

ALIPAC
    ALIPAC President or Administrator

Posted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:10 pm Post subject:

We need every American ready to stand in this fight. No more passing the buck. This invasion is NOT someone elses problem. Landlords, cities, counties, states, and the Federal government all must act and nobody should sit down just because the Executive Branch is failing us.

W

PUTRID EXECUTIVE BRANCH..PUTRID CONGRESS, PUTRID SENATE!!
    ALL OF THEM ARE A DISGRACE TO OUR PRISTINE RACE. A BUNCH OF GREEDY TRAITORS THAT COPULATE WITH THE ZIONIST ROACH AND THE WEALTHY AMERICAN SCUM!!. THIS SCUM LOOKS THE OTHER WAY AS WE GET INVADED BY THE MEXICALI CUCARACHA SPECIES.

ALIPAC New Recruit!

Posted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:46 am Post subject:

We need to do many things to reverse the flow of illegal aliens and create the proper market pressures for many of them to leave on their own volition. Our efforts must be on every level of government: federal, state, and local.

The four things we must do are: (1). Secure our Borders. (2.) Crack down on employers that intentionally hire illegal labor. (3.) Remove all benefits such as licenses, in-state tuition, and welfare for illegal aliens. (4.) Empower local police to enforce immigration law.

Your own mission statement excluded lanlord/tenant relationships, is this because you realize that in renting, it would be discrimination?

And again, I am on your side! This is America where we should speak English and have everyone follow the same set of laws including immigration laws!

!Se habla Englesh!

PHUCK "DISCRIMINATION"
    IT IS NOW AGAINST THE LAW TO RENT TO MEXICALI ROACHES!!
    SQUEAKS LIKE A ROACH, SMELLS LIKE A ROACH IS DARK LIKE A ROACH...IT HAS TO BE A CUCARACHA, LEGAL OR ILLEGAL NATURAL OR NATURALIZED.

DO NOT RENT TO MEXICALI ROACHES...YOU WILL GET IN TROUBLE IF YOU RENT TO THESE UGLY UGLY ROACHES!!

THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME AND IMMIGRATION AND LAW ENFORCEMENT HAVE NO TIME TO 'DISCRIMINATE' FROM LEGAL OR ILLEGAL CUCARACHAS. THEY SIMPLY CANNOT TELL THEM APART!!!!!!!!.

"As for the issue of discrimination, your are not asking for their "papers" you need to have asked to see a social security number for all adults within the residence, have them checked and if/when they did not come back as either verifiable or legit, all you had to do was say no, not because they were Latino, but because you could not do a proper background check on them"
    "In our state (Oregon) landlords are allowed to say no from time to time and it all has to do with having done those background or credit checks. If a person has a background issue, felony, drugs, violence, the landlord can say no. If the person either cannot or refuses to show identification for a background check, then most will not rent to them.

THESE ROACHES HAVE NO "PAPERS", NEVER HAD AND NEVER WILL. THESE ROACHES ARE ALL THIEVES AND STEAL THE IDENTITIES OF THEIR FELLOW LEGAL, NATURAL OR NATURALIZED ROACHES! BESIDES THEY ARE A SUBHUMAN BUG SPECIES AND WILL NEVER PASS FOR AMERICANS.

THEY ARE NOT HUMANS SO WHY SHOULD THEY HAVE PAPERS?

GOOD STARTING POINT AMERLIZ!!
    YOU SEE...FROM ARYAN RENTERS WE SHALL NOT ASK FOR CREDIT BACKGROUNDS, JUST INCOME PROOF. ON THE OTHER HAND NO MERCY WITH THE MEXICALI ROACH. RENT, MAKE A BUCK AND THEN GAS THESE BUGS!. IF THEY LOOK LIKE ROACHES THEY ARE ROACHES!!
    DARK STINKY AND UGLY CUCARACHAS!!!

GFC
    ALIPAC Adept 2

Posted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:54 am Post subject:

I can spot a illegal in a NY minute. Big difference between legals and illegals.

SHIIIIT!
    HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE! DO YOU THINK THESE THINGS CHANGE "LOOKS" WHEN THEY CHANGE STATUS FROM ILLEGAL TO "LEGAL". THESE ROACHES ARE STILL DARK, UGLY, FILTHY, PROMISCUOUS, LECHEROUS, UNGRATEFUL, DISRESPECTFUL, THEY DON'T ASSIMILATE AND ARE CRIMINAL MURDEROUS SEX OFFENDERS!!

LEGAL OR ILLEGAL NATURAL OR NATURALIZED...GAS AND BURN THE MEXICALI CUCARACHA!!!

William, can't you report these guys to the authorities? I'm sure they would have a harder time if their computers were confiscated for propagating "hate" crime references.

Unless I'm mistaken, there are laws against these kinds of practices.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast