Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome to ALIPAC ...

Please stay with us an keep yourself up-to-date on the latest news. The activists here tend to get stories on this site sometimes before the MSM has it!! Knowledge is power!

PS Thanks for your service to our nation!
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

Welcome to ALIPAC, shaba137. You are a GREAT AMERICAN.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It must of been written by Fox/Calderon Porductions.
    It is part of the propanganda that our dollars are paying for
    to win the hearts and minds of the people.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I just watched it.

It was very sad because obviously the goal of the episode was to confuse the terminology of illegal alien, illegal immigrant, and immigrants.

It was also very obvious that the 'moral' of the story is that everyone in America is a descendant of immigrants and the bad guys are the border watch people and the evil rich corporatist.

W
    Has the writer's strike become such a problem that they are now employing illegal aliens to produce scripts. Or maybe even outsourcing script writing? The next episode will probably be about Indians and how unfair our H1-B visa program is.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I just watched it.

It was very sad because obviously the goal of the episode was to confuse the terminology of illegal alien, illegal immigrant, and immigrants.

It was also very obvious that the 'moral' of the story is that everyone in America is a descendant of immigrants and the bad guys are the border watch people and the evil rich corporatist.

W
    Has the writer's strike become such a problem that they are now employing illegal aliens to produce scripts. Or maybe even outsourcing script writing? The next episode will probably be about Indians and how unfair our H1-B visa program is.
    Yea, I used to like Family Guy. Last week I noticed that the show had obviously taken a leftist agenda turn for the worse; promoting gay marriage, I almost puked then!

Then watching it last night, I heard the ‘illegal immigrant’ stance. So I waited for the show to do an about face and turn it into satire, but they didn’t. Instead, they threw out ALL kinds of propaganda including eventually referring to illegal immigrants as just ‘immigrants’.

Oh my freaking lord!

This is why I continually rant to people to NOT call illegal aliens what the liberal left OBL [open borders lobby] WANT you to call them at best: illegal immigrants.

There's NO such thing as an illegal immigrant!

The ACCURATE term is an ILLEGAL: [size=150][i][b]“ALIEN, MIGRANT or FOREIGN NATIONAL.â€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Maybe they hired illegals to do the writing for the striking American writers...
    kniggit, That was so funny! Made me laugh.

I've tried to watch Family Guy several times but have to turn it off because it eventually becomes disgusting. They mix some good stuff with garbage in order to keep people interested enough to watch their underlying message. TV in general is nothing more than a way to indoctrinate each generation and lower moral standards which they have been doing for decades, along with Hollywood.
    ANQ
    "If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
    -- James Madison

Re: Family Guy Episode about Illegals

Quote Originally Posted by bchapp
    It's too bad because I used to like family guy until they became bleeding hearts.
    What do you mean "became?"

Seth MacFarlane has always been a bleeding-heart, leftist tool, which is why this episode shouldn't surprise you.

I slept through it, which I regret since there was supposed to be an episode of The Simpsons where Homer got gastric bypass surgery-that one looked pretty good.

Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

I hate to admit it, but I am a bit of a fan of the show. As I watched last nite, I wondered if any other ALIPAC'ers were watching too.

This show manages to make fun of everthing and everyone on a regular basis (from gays to fat people. My gosh, the baby wants to kill his own mother-what do you expect.).

If I had a dollar for every time they made fun of Jesus Christ and God, I MAY be almost as rich as the Catholic church! So, not that I condone the "illegal" episode one bit, but...it didn't surprise me one bit either. However, that being said, it DID piss me off. Wouldn't be the first time for that show.

By the way Shaba137.....welcome here and VERY WELL SAID!!!!
    Please give us your input whenever the mood strikes you!

Family guy fan here - i quit watching it thanks to this episode.

I would also like to point out that Fox actually produced most of this episode without the executive producer and show creator: http://www.radiorevolt.com/comment.php?comment.news.643

Fox could have just killed this episode due to the strike, but choose to continue. Fair and Balanced indeed.

also at the very beginning the illegal bus boys in the bar were from Portugal, an obvious mis-representation of current events. And peter says "I am tired of these illegals taking all of the GOOD jobs and not speaking english".

Of course Peter has zero reason to believe they are illegal except due to the fact that they are not speaking english.

Btw. Here are the 10 worst jobs in America.. bus boy is not one of them.
    http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/1 ... aspx?guid={6345DDB1-03BA-4760-B763-4F98BA9D9145}

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast