Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Family of Slain Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry: Trump’s ‘Going to Give Us Answers’

by BOB PRICE
    26 May 2016

The family of slain U.S. Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry may finally see some light at the end of the tunnel after Republican presidential presumptive nominee Donald Trump promised them some answers.

Kent Terry, the brother of Agent Brian Terry, met with Mr. Trump along with his older sister Michelle, he said in an interview with Breitbart Texas Thursday evening. “He told us how sorry he was about Brian’s senseless death,” Kent said. “Mr. Trump said it was shameful on this administration for starting a scandal like this and shameful for what they’re doing about it.”

The scandal revolves around two of the guns found at the scene of Agent Terry’s December 2010 murder in southern Arizona. Terry was on patrol with members of his team searching for Mexican “rip-crews” that come into the U.S. from Mexico to steal drug shipments or rob illegal aliens. When his team found the rip-crew a gun battle ensued and Brian Terry was mortally wounded. He later died from his wounds.

Two of the guns that were found were eventually tied to a gun running operation that became known to the world as “Fast and Furious.” The stated goal was to put guns into the hands of criminals and track them back to Mexico to discover the distribution network. Things went horribly wrong and two of those guns ended up at the scene of Terry’s murder.

Despite congressional hearings and promises from the government, the Terry family still does not really know what happened that night and no one in the government has been punished for their failed operation that led to Terry’s death, and that of potentially thousands of Mexican citizens.

“Bob, Mr. Trump is very sincere about this country and the way it is heading,” Kent continued. “He also is very sincere about Brian’s death. Yes, he promised us if he becomes president, he will open the books on Fast and Furious. He has my vote!”

Kent’s sister, Kelly Terry-Willis agrees with her brother about Trump’s sincerity on the issue of Brian’s murder. “All my family has ever wanted from the day Brian was murdered is truth, “Kelly told Breitbart Texas Thursday evening.” I want people to grow a conscious and come clean as to what transpired, what was covered up and what the hell were they thinking.”

She said she has heard many promises by many people. “If Mr. Trump can get those skeletons out and expose the truth then my family can finally get closure and justice for Brian,” Kelly explained. “I think there are a lot of people scared that just might happen. It may take time and we will be patient, but the truth always reveals itself. I hope Trump can make that happen.”

Brian’s big sister, Michelle Terry-Balogh told Breitbart Texas, “I honestly felt Mr. Trump means what he says, He was very aware of the details on the fast and furious program. He gave us hope of finally holding those involved in the botched gun program accountable. Not only do the victims’ families deserve the truth, but my brother Brian who was killed protecting each and every one of us deserves it as well.”

Michelle was with her brother Kent during the meeting with the presidential candidate.

Kent continued his conversation with Breitbart Texas saying, “It’s funny. I liked Trump before he even made it this far. He is a fighter and I like that.”

Breitbart Texas asked him if he really believed Trump could deliver on his promise. “I think he is the man that will,” Kent firmly responded. “It seems things are finally falling into place.”

In December, it will be six years since the brother of these three brave family members was killed. Brian Terry was killed on his last shift before he was scheduled to come home to Michigan for a Christmas break.

Many people have asked a lot of questions, but the Obama administration has put up roadblocks at every attack point. Congress seems to have come to a dead end, for now.

In an interview with Fox News Channel’s Sean Hannity, Kent asked, “”Where’s Issa, where’s Grassley, where’s Gowdy, where’s Chaffetz? They were all pit bulls at the beginning of this Fast and Furious and all of a sudden they just shut it off like a light bulb.” He was referring to the congressional leaders who have thus far failed in their efforts to deliver answers to what really happened on the night Brian Terry was murdered and who should be held accountable for Fast and Furious and all of the lives that have been lost.

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/...ve-us-answers/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Trump is going to give us all a lot of answers...and I hope he is authorized to unseal Obama's records. The BIGGEST scam and lie pulled on US Citizens and our Country.