Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Farewell to Our Dear Friend and Incredible Patriot TinyBobIdaho

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Farewell to Our Dear Friend and Incredible Patriot TinyBobIdaho

Friends,

I am very sad to report that our dear friend, top activist, and moderator of many years, TinyBobIdaho has passed and joined the Lord on July 21.

Tiny has been bravely battling cancer for the last year and yet she would still come here to update our moderator team privately. We have all been praying for her and keeping abreast of her ups and downs during treatment.

TinyBobIdaho joined the ALIPAC forums here on 5-25-2007. She put in 5 years of hard work and made 10,425 posts and comments here in the ALIPAC online community. Her last activity at www.alipac.us was 07-06-2012 12:46 AM

All of Tiny's comments stand in memorial via her ALIPAC profile here

TinyBobIdaho
    http://www.alipac.us/members/tinybobidaho/

One of our moderators did a welfare check on Tiny since she had gone longer than usual in updating us. We heard this morning that she had received a prognosis of a few weeks left to live.

I called her home this morning to speak with her and to make arrangements to send some cheerful flowers with a bear and a card expressing our love and support for an incredible American patriot.

Her daughter answered the phone and informed me that Anita had passed. We are preparing a letter of appreciation and condolence on ALIPAC letterhead to be sent to her family.

TinyBobIdaho was an incredible fighter for our cause against illegal immigration and Amnesty. She was tireless and still continued to work on our ALIPAC activism efforts long after her battle with cancer. She watched with dismay as illegal aliens flooded her home state of Idaho backed by state lawmakers in the pockets of big agriculture corporations.

Tiny was a very reliable activist and moderator and a great friend. She worked long and hard hours here online and could be found removing duplicate posts, warning the occasional activist who strayed from our rules, or leading the charge on an activism alert.

Here is her last comment to our moderator team of which she is still a member of...

06-12-2012, 01:07 AM #5
    tinybobidaho

Super Moderator Join Date May 2007 Location Idaho Posts 10,425
    I miss you guys, too, W. I do peak in often and I still make my calls when something's going on. It gives me a place to vent my frustrations when I call those politician's offices. About a week ago I called them all about the Star Treaty and told the staffer that if Senator Risch didn't vote against it I was going to go to Washington and step on his big toe. The staffer laughed and said, "I'm going to write that down, too."

TinyBobIdaho posted this song here at ALIPAC as one of her all time favorites and so we will play it here as part of our online tribute to her.

We will miss you TinyBobIdaho and we pray for the Lord to bring the peace, healing, and strength your family needs now and we pray you have found peace in the arms of our Lord after your hard fought battles against cancer and illegal immigration.

With love and respect,

William Gheen and The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    Last edited by ALIPAC; 07-31-2012 at 08:04 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April

April

God Speed, Tiny, God Speed.

working4change
    "Say not in grief 'he is no more' but live in thankfulness that he was'"

April

Do not stand at my grave and weep

Do not stand at my grave and weep
    I am not there. I do not sleep.
    I am a thousand winds that blow.
    I am the diamond glints on snow.
    I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
    I am the gentle autumn rain.
    When you awaken in the morning's hush
    I am the swift uplifting rush
    Of quiet birds in circled flight.
    I am the soft stars that shine at night.
    Do not stand at my grave and cry;
    I am not there. I did not die.

--Mary Elizabeth Frye

My deepest sympathies to her family and friends. Rest in peace Tiny.

God's speed, tinybobidaho. You are missed.

:****( Rest in Peace, Tiny. We know you are in a better place with no more pain. We will see you there one day
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So sorry to hear of tiny's passing however will try to focus and remember her with fond memories. She was not only a great loyal member for us but also an upbeat, warm, funny and friendly person. We will miss her, she is at peace now and prayers to her dear loved ones.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast