Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Farewell to Our Dear Friend and Incredible Patriot TinyBobIdaho

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Tiny was a good friend and a true patriot. She will always be in our hearts. She is free of all pain now and I take comfort in that. May God be with her family during this difficult and sad time.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Oh My Lord .... May Heaven except TinyBobIdaho into a much more pleasent realm than the Earth she left

God Speed to an amazing person as we lost a True Patriot in every sence and Heaven gained a little earth blessing

you will be missed dearly
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm sorry to hear of the loss of this warrior for the cause. May she rest in peace and enjoy the much better world of Heaven. My sympathy goes out to her family and friends.

And may many more warriors replace her here on Earth for this war until it is WON!
    Last edited by sacredrage; 08-15-2012 at 07:06 PM.

Let's beat Obama's new amnesty for Tiny!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Signing every petition against Obama and his minions and amnesty that I come upon!
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

Thinking of you this Christmas TinyBobIdaho and praying for your family. I so wish you were still with us. I could always count on you and I miss your friendship and encouragement through thick and thin.

W

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12