Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Farmers Branch update

What a bittersweet evening!!! The Farmers Branch city council did pass several proposals, including English as the language for the city and fines for landlords. It was nice to see the disappointment on the faces of the LULACkies and those that support them.

When I arrived at the city hall, the pro-illegal group had taken over the lobby and were inside chanting, "USA, USA!!!" They were also waving the American flag and proclaiming they were Americans. I stood in there as long as I could stand, then I stepped outside to watch the other "festivities". They were marching and chanting. They even sang "God Bless America". I was waiting for one of them to say the key word "RACISM!" When one did, it was on. The only argument they know how to play!

Our small, yet brave, group of sensible Americans countered their loudmouth, hate-filled poison with chants of "No es racismo, es la ley!", "Illegals Go Home!", "We support LEGAL immigration!", etc. We, of course, were called "Racist pigs!", "Ignorant!", "Un-American!", etc. I had one woman ask me where was my hood. Even non-hispanics were yelling at us. We had a middle eastern man on our side chanting, while some on their side said he could have a bomb on him! Juvenile! Speaking of juveniles, they had their kids on the front lines of the protest, including a seven year old.

Carlos Quintanilla, the LULAC poison-peddler supreme at the protest, told the kids how important it was for them to see the kind of hate WE were spreading. He told them how he and his buddies are standing up for them. Carlos then yelled and delivered his true message, and one shared by his other LULACky friends. He yelled, "This is our land!" Thank you Carlos for stating your true motive. It isn't about the law or even racism. It is about your secret "Reconquista" that you and many of your amigos are trying to bring to pass.

I was confident on my ride home from our recent victory. However, my excitement was dampened when I heard on the news that amnesty was on the government's agenda by the end of the year. To continue to hear of the excitement of the President at getting his amnesty plans pushed through, the appointment of illegal immigrant pal Mel Martinez to head the RNC, and to know of the pro-illegals in power in Congress, is so disheartening. I see it now: Amnesty for well over 10,000,000 illegals, many of them hispanics. These hispanics are poisoned by LULAC, La Raza, etc. in to thinking the SW US belongs to them. They believe it, and slowly but surely set up residents in the SW, from Texas to California, and all points in between. They take political offices, because now they have the majority in many areas. Yes, they'll vote because the poison-peddlers will get them to the polls. Then it happens: with enough leaders and support from other Latin American countries, like Venezuela, or perhaps other countries across the ocean, they declare "Secession!" Thus, the battle begins.

I know it sounds far-fetched, and I hope it does not happen. As many of us who have stood at these protests know, these illegal-immigration supporters don't listen to reason. They don't want it. They only want to spew their venom of hatred, planted inside of them by closet racists and treason-mongers like LULAC. As I sat lamenting the reports of our federal government's push for amnesty, my wife told me something very important. I was down, feeling out-numbered, knowing those at the controls of our nation's policies are not listening to those that empowered them. "What do I do?", I asked. She replied, "You just keep fighting."
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

TyRant-
    I just love your Avatar! Thanks for going to Farmers Branch. Your efforts have not gone unnoticed. We are grateful for your efforts. As your wife has said, "Keep fighting"!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think their goal is to secede. Personally, I think they would panic if they thought they were going to actually be on their own. What they want is to gain political control of these areas so they can rule them on behalf of their ethnic group, but remain part of the country so they can continue to reap all of the benefits. If they were to actually secede, where would the funding come for all of their education, welfare, and other benefits, including business loans, home mortgage loans, etc.? It would be like being back in the old country again.

We are very proud of the hard work our ALIPAC supporters put in on the ground in Farmers Branch and through the FOCUS Campaigns.

One thing I would like everyone to know is that we directly helped get the police provisions into these measures by providing some of the council members with information and direction on the 287(g) components that were added to this effort.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by noyoucannot
    I don't think their goal is to secede. Personally, I think they would panic if they thought they were going to actually be on their own. What they want is to gain political control of these areas so they can rule them on behalf of their ethnic group, but remain part of the country so they can continue to reap all of the benefits. If they were to actually secede, where would the funding come for all of their education, welfare, and other benefits, including business loans, home mortgage loans, etc.? It would be like being back in the old country again.
    I believe this to be the case, also.

They know they'd be lost without the infrastructure that makes their petulant existence here possible.

Thanks TyrantS for using your time. You do a good article. Good read.

They know they'd be lost without the infrastructure that makes their petulant existence here possible.
    I believe we're all going to sit down one day for an America without an American for awhile and show them.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Farmers Branch

I think it is great that Farmers Branch has stood up for the United States..I am new to this forum..What can i do to make a differance in this..? I live in Irving and it is has gotten so bad here..We have some possible illegals that live down the street from us and my daughter was pushing my 15 month old granddaughter down the street and they yelled at her that "they were looking good" and that they she could leave the little one with them.."..That is horrible and why do they think they can come here and talk like that..get free medical care and everything else handed over to them..? Cause the government lets them...I want to help in the fight to get THEM OUTTA HEAR!!!! I am not a racist at all..I am only wanting our country to stop givning in..It would be differant if it was not so one sided..I bet I could lose my job today and not get any help..unless I was hispanic then I would get everything on a silver platter..Sorry for rambling..but, i just wanted to get it off my chest...

It is really sad that when my kids were ready for pre kindergarden that they did not qualify because they spoke English..The Spanish speaking kids were allowed that previledge and therefore it was free daycare and a head start in school for them..That was 15 years ago and when they were in high school my son was in a art class with only 3 whites..the rest were hispanic including the art teacher..The teacher was teaching in spanish and when my son asked him to speak english he told him to take a spanish class..I did get him fired from the school..so that is one thing i am proud of..

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    VICTORY!!! I'm glad to hear about the English language for the city and fines for the landlords. What a joke to hear pro-illegal groups chanting "USA, USA!" They chant that now, but if they got their way, they would say- "MEXICO, MEXICO!"
    Those loser LULACkies must have been so mad! Awwwww, don't cry little loser babies- HA HA!
    LUCRAP-ooops! I mean LULAC, LaRaza, and any other pro-illegal group will say and do anything to get their people into the U.S.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Welcome robi! Thanks for joining in!
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast