Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Make the farmers put a retainer on each and every body they import to use on their farms. Make them provide housing and health care. Oh, and food. And a decent wage. If after the harvest is in and if he loses one, he loses the retainer. Say, $25,000!
    I don't buy anything from China. I don't buy anything except local. I can do without salads. I do without pretty much everything that seems to be tied to illegals of China. If I do buy it I certainly don't know it!
    I don't have a big selection, but I have a little mall not far from here in a dinky little town. The American Stores Mall Outlet. It's expensive, but I can buy a little at a time. I'm used to being poor and doing without. I think it's good to learn to have some personal standards.
    Like the song says, you've got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything!
    I'd rather die living then live dying!

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen
    Farmers whining? That's a first...
    LOL.

Guys who are paid by the Fed Gov't to keep their land fallow, whining....gee, I know I'm gonna use up a box or two of empathy Kleenex!

Tokie

Quote Originally Posted by GOSCOOTIN
    Make the farmers put a retainer on each and every body they import to use on their farms. Make them provide housing and health care. Oh, and food. And a decent wage. If after the harvest is in and if he loses one, he loses the retainer. Say, $25,000!
    I don't buy anything from China. I don't buy anything except local. I can do without salads. I do without pretty much everything that seems to be tied to illegals of China. If I do buy it I certainly don't know it!
    I don't have a big selection, but I have a little mall not far from here in a dinky little town. The American Stores Mall Outlet. It's expensive, but I can buy a little at a time. I'm used to being poor and doing without. I think it's good to learn to have some personal standards.
    Like the song says, you've got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything!
    Hallalujah, brother!

It's time for working AMERICANS to take back their country before it's too late. Let's let those who make money off us (rich people and politician) know that WE are the people in that We the People thing...not them. They are traitors who need to have a few of their necks stretched from overpasses.

And let's put a few La Raza and MeCHa types up there with them.

Okay...so that might be a bit over the top...but what we can do (before we are beaten down so much that we can't) is to hit them back HARD this Holiday season: don't go out and spend, spend spend at the mall or dept. store unless you are CERTAIN that what you are buying is a product made entirely by AMERICAN hands from materials produced here and BY Americans.

Give them a Christmas season that foreces them to close a few stores and maybe, just maybe, they will get the message.

Tokie

We stopped buying Christmas gifts years ago. Too expensive. But I love that idea. That day is the day of Jesus birth. Why on earth did we start to give people TV's, stereos, or game boxes because it was Jesus birthday? We have a nice dinner, thank God for Jesus. Tell Jesus happy birthday and enjoy it so much more.
    Walmart is going to hurt. I saw they based the economic health of our country on what Walmart raked in. Their sales were down. But in the same report, Target's sales were up. Maybe people are just saying no to Walmart and their cheap ass China crap.
    I agree, make homemade gifts, go to craft stores for gifts. Don't spend your money at walmart or other retail stores that use illegals or sell you food and products that can harm or maybe kill you.
    I don't get to go many places or eat out much now since we are trying to take a stand against all this crap. But that's okay. I don't want tainted food anyway.
    A&W has American beef. Are they okay? I don't have one here, but I love their rootbeer!
    I'd rather die living then live dying!

Sob story alert.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GOSCOOTIN
    We stopped buying Christmas gifts years ago. Too expensive. But I love that idea. That day is the day of Jesus birth. Why on earth did we start to give people TV's, stereos, or game boxes because it was Jesus birthday? We have a nice dinner, thank God for Jesus. Tell Jesus happy birthday and enjoy it so much more.
    Walmart is going to hurt. I saw they based the economic health of our country on what Walmart raked in. Their sales were down. But in the same report, Target's sales were up. Maybe people are just saying no to Walmart and their cheap ass China crap.
    I agree, make homemade gifts, go to craft stores for gifts. Don't spend your money at walmart or other retail stores that use illegals or sell you food and products that can harm or maybe kill you.
    I don't get to go many places or eat out much now since we are trying to take a stand against all this crap. But that's okay. I don't want tainted food anyway.
    A&W has American beef. Are they okay? I don't have one here, but I love their rootbeer!
    Goodtimes has Coleman beef...at least that is what they advertise, and their burgers are great.

They also (the one near me) managed not to hire any illegals for years...now, they have one working there. We no longer go.

I know McDonald's and Burger King get their beef from S. America, but I wouldn't eat one of those poison burgers unless I was starving, anyway. No idea about Subway, Arby's, etc. We don't eat out at these places much.

But we do eat out a lot at full-service restaraunts. Our two favorite Mexican places are very proud to point up that they DO NOT HIRE illegals, and they don't. It's very clear nobody there is an illegal...mostly white Americans, and American Hispanics; the one is run by a family we know, and they'll punch you in the mouth if you suggest they hire illegals...and this is a family-owned outfit run by Mexican-Americans.

I like Christmas and all the gifts, and especially the food. Now that my kids are older, I have to admit my boycott will be easier. But I am starting to compile names of these companies and a few weeks befoe Christmas I will be writing to them, notifying them that I will not be shopping there...that will include Wal-Mart. The K-Mart near me seems not to have any illegals on staff that I can see, but I don't live in an area that's heavy with illegals, anyway...so hard to say.

But there are lots of little shops with locally-produced/made stuff for gifts and that's what we will be doing this Christmas.

Tokie

This holiday season would be an excellent time to boycott the big retail chains, and support those of our local businesses that we know are not hiring illegal labor! Buy American, and preferably buy local!
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

"I've never given anybody hell; I just tell the truth on them, and they think it's hell!" - Harry Truman

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadfly
    This holiday season would be an excellent time to boycott the big retail chains, and support those of our local businesses that we know are not hiring illegal labor! Buy American, and preferably buy local!
    I agree with all the China recalls from the large toy makers and other oversea manufacture they need a slap in the face from the consumer! But it is sad that the American attention span is short and they will go back to buying Chinese crap again!

Side note, I went shopping with my mom last week and I was looking at everything she bought to make sure it wasn't made in China! Stay away from cheap brands!!! There cheap because there made in China!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

complaints

Very similar to the complaints of Southern plantation owners before the civil war. Sure there will be dislocation, yet is is 140 years since slavery was ended, and we're still here, and obama is a front runner for president.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234