Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fear for child/what do I do?

I know about a child who I think may be in danger.

The child's mother is an American citizen. The father is an illegal alien who is married to the mother. The child is just about one year old.

The father's parents have been taking this child back and forth across the Mexican border several times in the last few weeks.

There is suspicion that the father's friends are cocaine dealers (suspicion, not evidence).

I am very worried that this baby is being used to smuggle drugs into this country. The border is dangerous and this is just an awful thing to be doing.

Like I said, I don't have any hard evidence, other than the word of one of the child's close relatives. I have names and addresses of the parents and the baby.

Is there anything that can be done? Would ICE even look at this? Would any agency look at this?
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

This is Customs Border Patrol jurisdiction, they would have to search the baby next time he comes into the USA. It would probably be best to contact the CBP office at whatever entry point they are using.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh my God, if this is true, this is outrageous and you should follow Bowman's advice.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

THERE IS NO REASON TO REPEATEDLY TAKE SUCH A SMALL CHILD BACK AND FORTH ACROSS THE BORDER. EVEN THE GRANDPARENTS GOING THERE SO OFTEN IS SUSPICIOUS. BUT TO KEEP TAKING A BABY IS REALLY SUSPICIOUS. I WOULD REPORT IT, ESPECIALLY SINCE THE OTHER RELATIVES SEEM TO QUESTION IT. IF THERE WAS A VALID REASON TO BE TAKING THE BABY THERE ALL THE TIME, THEY WOULD ALREADY KNOW ABOUT IT.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks you guys. I don't know what port of entry they're using, if they're using one at all. But I will copy this info back to the relative and let her take it from there.

Thanks!!!
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Sadly, the illegal alien drug smugglers USE children just like the TERRORISTS do, for BOTH of these scumbag types are CRIMINALS!

Quote Originally Posted by SeaTurtle
    Thanks you guys. I don't know what port of entry they're using, if they're using one at all. But I will copy this info back to the relative and let her take it from there.

Thanks!!!
    If she can get pictures of the car and license plate that would be helpful. If she can pictures of the people and the child that would be great. She can take pictures of her flowers or something or pretend she's getting use to a new camera. Anything to document the people and the vehicles will help the BP.

Wow, if this is true, shame on the mother for allowing her baby to be used in drug smuggling!

Well, just a couple comments here too.

1. Do be careful and look out for your own safety in dealing with this please.

2. Have you considered calling your states Dept. of Human Srvcs - Child Welfare Division (or similarly named organization)? I would think they would take a keen interest in this and would also have some precisely mapped out protocols in investigating and coordinating with other law enforcement agencies.

...Just a suggestion...

AE

All I can do is to shake my head in frustration at the idea of what these stupid women are EVEN thinking, getting involved with men who are illegal aliens in the first place, but then to be allowing this child to be taken across so many times, she cannot be so blind and stupid at the same time as to not see something is going on that is completely endangering her child.

Follow Bowmans advice as well as PhredE's suggestions and tell them all to be super careful. I will pray for this child and the mother to come to her senses.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast