Like Tree2Likes

Thread: The Federal Estimate Of 12 Million Illegals Is False. Estimate Is Based On Welfare

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Angry The Federal Estimate Of 12 Million Illegals Is False. Estimate Is Based On Welfare

The Estimated count of illegals in the US is based upon how many illegals have housing paid for by the US federal government only. Yes, the US government gives housing to the 12 million illegals they say to be in the US. The 12 million number is how many illegals get federal welfare & assistance. The 12 million number does not include the millions that do not get federal help. The actual illegal alien count in the US could be over 100 million by popular private citizen estimates.
    Last edited by Hat In Ring; 07-02-2012 at 05:13 AM.

Please provide the source link for this article.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY2BME View Post
    Please provide the source link for this article.
    No link for source. I was having a discussion about illegals on another forum a while back and a government employee popped in and leaked the info about the government estimating the count from how many illegals get government subsidised housing.

I did some of my own research into the info this person gave me and found that Michelle Malkin the Fox News contributor hit on this way back in 2003. Here's a passage from what she wrote:

"That’s just the tip of the illegal alien homeowners’ iceberg. The Post failed to note that Federal Housing Administration-approved loans through the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development do not require lenders to obtain proof of citizenship or legal permanent residence. These FHA/HUD programs, primarily targeting minorities and first-time homebuyers, are federally insured and require minimal down payments."

Here's the link to the article in 2003: Home Loans for Illegal Aliens?! | Capitalism Magazine

Michelle Malkin hit it "Dead On" in 2003 and published many other articles well before the big housing crash of 2008. The problem was everyone was making big time cash off illegals and "NOBODY LISTENED". In 2008 people started losing their homes big time and still nothing was said about the illegal aliens with home loans.

My statements are personal opinions from my own research and I've read alot and I see alot of news programs and not a mention of illegals getting home loans.

U.S. citizens need to know that the reason they lost so much of their wealth is because the housing market was seriously inflated due to illegal aliens getting home loans and the people we trusted to stop us from losing so much wealth were grabbing wealth from illegal aliens until the whole housing market crashed. U.S. citizens lost their wealth but the big boys who gained alot of wealth from illegals still retain their wealth they obtained from illegals.

The pew research center claims there are only 12 million or so illegals in the country but they get their data from the U.S. census which is the biggest but of BS I've ever heard about the illegal alien count. There's absolutely no way 12 million illegals will admit to being in the U.S. illegally. They may get a few admitting it but most illegals wouldn't even answer the door when the census person comes a knock'in let alone tell the government census taker they were illegal.

I was just told by a government employee that the illegal alien count was taken from the number of illegals that were getting federal housing subsidies. I found this research by Michelle Malkin when I was investigating my own opinion on the housing crash about illegals getting home loans through the government so I have to take it that my informent was correct. Most people I talk to say the number is between 60 and 100 million illegals in the U.S. and when issues become common knowledge then the common knowledge becomes factual evidence if the common knowledge is not rumor based.

Hope this helps you.
    Last edited by Hat In Ring; 06-26-2012 at 04:04 PM.

The point is not whether there are 10 million or 50 million. The point is they are here ILLEGALLY and congress refuses to do their sworn duty to defend our borders as they are required to do in the Constitution. That makes them all complicit in the illegals being here and also makes them all criminals. Every single member of congress should be charged with treason against the American people for knowingly and intentionally refusing to do their duty.

Quote Originally Posted by Lt_Travis_OHMM View Post
    The point is not whether there are 10 million or 50 million. The point is they are here ILLEGALLY and congress refuses to do their sworn duty to defend our borders as they are required to do in the Constitution. That makes them all complicit in the illegals being here and also makes them all criminals. Every single member of congress should be charged with treason against the American people for knowingly and intentionally refusing to do their duty.
    I myself am definitely in agreement with you Lt but since the government doesn't want to remove any of them a stronger insentive has to be injected into the conversation about illegals and that injection is to make sure 300 million U.S. citizens know that it was illegal aliens getting home loans that caused them to loose their homes and wealth they had accumulated for themselves at their jobs over the years.

People will never ever gain back their home values because the home values were due to demand created by banks giving home loans to illegals. The best thing in my own opinion that can happen is to get rid of all the illegals that still have homes with active loans since most have lost their homes anyway, let the market bottom out with ultra cheap vacant homes. Then after the market bottoms out U.S. citizens will buy up all these vacant homes for profit and home values will start to rise again.

A big problem is neighborhoods that have become mostly spanish and nobody wants to live in spanish neighborhoods. Even the spanish don't like to live in their neighborhoods and migrate to caucasion neighborhoods if they can. Spanish neighborhoods turn into gang neighborhoods sooner or later because none of the illegals will come forward to report and testify against crime. Some law inforcement officials don't want to deport those illegals so they will come forward to report crimes but if they were all deported then the crime reporting problem would not exist.

In my own opinion the best way to deal with the immigrants is to self deport all of them with home loans first since most illegals with home loans have lost their homes anyway, let the housing market bottom out, spanish neighborhoods would be cleared out so working U.S. citizens that can afford loans can purchase the vacant homes and the neighborhoods would become multicultural probably. Home values will then start to rebound to their natural levels.

Alot of people will not like what I said but most people that have lost their homes and savings already or have refinanced at the lower fixed interest rate so let it hit bottom so we can recover.
    Last edited by Hat In Ring; 06-25-2012 at 10:08 PM.

April

There is no substitute for making plans about this. Mass deportation is what this country needs. A prolonged and systematic campaign to hunt down and throw out everyone who is here illegally. We cannot wait for ideal circumstances for making plans. And making plans is the only way to make such things possible.

Yeah, Obama does deport lots of illegals but the deportations are designed to control the economy completely until Obama gets his key control features installed into law. Obama deports criminal illegals & new illegal arrivals only, which keeps US citizens & businesses from gaining wealth due to the fact that deporting illegals opens up jobs. Obama keeps his voting block of hispanics that vote happy. Keeping the border open insures the replacement of hispanics as Obama needs them to be replaced.
    Last edited by Hat In Ring; 07-02-2012 at 05:12 AM.