Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Captainron Thank You

Captainron,

First I would like to thank you for taking the time to respond to my post. I do appreciate it. You are correct Congress DOES make the "Law" and the Executive Branch we are dealing with today DOES OR DOESN'T do whatever they decide to do based on what they want and not what the majority of the citizens or the "Law" requires.

I believe it's our responsibility to keep on them and not give up until they do more.

"To Progress: That is to Maintain an Equal Balance of Intelligence and Emotions While Constantly Keepin on Pushin Upwards" ~ Sher~
    [b]My loyalty is to the United States of America. I have no loyalty to politicians. I will watch over, care for, respect, honor, pray for and never forget her history ~~Sher~~

Arizonablues Thank You

Arizonablues,
    I would like to take the time to thank you for responding to my post. I take it we're both from The Great State of Arizona. Regarding your question do I realize how FAR LEFT today's administration is I would have to say, IT'S SO FAR LEFT THAT IT'S OFF THE CHARTS ! ! !

I can't say they are ALL communists, however I do believe there are far too many of them that have their own agenda of the NEW WORLD ORDER they plan on instituting, so on that note, I guess they are one of the same.

We do need to take back AMERICA, however I don't believe we can wait for 3 more years. I believe we have to do all it takes daily to get the country's attention and then the Administrations.

"To Progress: That is to Maintain an Equal Balance of Intelligence and Emotions While Constantly Keepin on Pushin Upwards." ~ Sher~
    [b]My loyalty is to the United States of America. I have no loyalty to politicians. I will watch over, care for, respect, honor, pray for and never forget her history ~~Sher~~

Welcome Sher and all new to alipac (ima noob too)!

Yet is it really unbelievable that John Morton, Assistant Secretary of Homeland Security for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement said his Agency will not necessarily process illegal immigrants? What else is new? How can the Obama Administration's and the Democratic Congress's refusal to enforce laws on illegal aliens shock or surprise anyone? When Congress was on many of its LONG and LEISURELY vacations this year -- while America burned -- Obama appointed Alan D. Bersin as commissioner of U.S. Customs and Border Protection, Department of Homeland Security. Bersin, in charge of our BORDER PROTECTION which Obama wants to beef up (laugh) has hired 10 illegal aliens to be his domestics over the past 19 years. He currently has 6 illegal aliens working for him -- 3 he says as "subcontractors." Of course, like Giethner, Bersin forgot to file tax paperwork on all these undocumented workers. Oh yeh he will really make sure that our border is secure won't he?

President Obama feels it is wise encouraging hypocrite El Presidente Calderon to interfere in our internal politics, disrespecting red American blood spilled, American soldiers lost and the sacrifice of American veterans defending our nation and way of life. The Obama administration feels it is good to invite millions of illegal -- law breaking -- aliens to stay in our nation and keep unemployment high and America long suffering. The Obama administration and traitors in Congress feel it is a good thing to pass laws that are not enforced, and to turn their backs on any allegiance to the United States of America and We the People.

For those in congress (and office) to out-of-touch with their constituents to recognize, there are no jobs to replace the jobs lost. Our government can (and will) help anyone on the planet as long as they aren't Americans struggling with the mess created by tycoons and oil cronies and the upper 10%. Let someone stub their toe in someplace in the world, or have our congressional members find that someone in the upper 10% of America can't afford a new yacht this season and watch congress go into lightening speed action to come to their immediate aid. All I am saying is this is business as usual, government as usual for them to cater to elite tycoons and small minorities and illegal aliens hell bent on destroying America and turning it into Aztlan.

We Americans need to tell the politicians how we REALLY feel with cards, letters, emails, phone calls and above all votes. Please tell all the traitorous and unpatriotic and greedy, corrupt politicians how YOU feel between now and November 2012!
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

Thank You Arizonaman2008

Arizonaman,
    Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post. I'm impressed with the time it took you and I truly appreciate it. As you know I'm new here and I am overwhelmed at the response to my first post. On that note, I guess I'm going to be here for a long time to come.

I am in total agreement with you regarding the failure of our system and the erosion of the checks and balances that our Constitution designed. It seems as though it has become acceptable to allow more of the power to be designate to the Executive Branch. Yes, our Executive Branch and the other branches have a duty to the people to look out for our best interests.

I am so sick of all the Confirmation Hearings. Our President gets to appoint people of his choice and always wins as no one really wants to do anything other than accept his recommendations. What has me even more exasperated is all of the CZARS he has appointed to assist him. Since when in Americas History did we ever have CZARS. America needs to wake up. Once again you are correct, if those at the top want to keep their jobs they shouldn't rattle the cage or they will be standing on the unemployment lines. They are violating Federal Laws by not enforcing them, but in their minds eye, I guess it's better to close their eyes instead of standing up and doing the right things.

I believe the only way anything is going to get done to demand Washington Follow and Enforce the Federal Laws of this Country is if "WE THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" STAND UNITED AND WRITE AND CALL OUR SENATORS AND CONGRESSMEN, AND CONTACT NEWSPAPERS AND THE PRESS AND MAKE OUR VOICES HEARD.

In closing, It truly isn't about what our Presidents Personal Opinion and Viewpoint is, it's about The Principles and Concepts our Great Country was founded on.

Thank You MarkB

MarkB,
    Thank you for the nice welcome. I haven't been here for long but am starting to feel like this is home away from home for me. I used to write at another forum for a long time, and then it changed and it was no longer a positive place to be. When I lucked upon ALIPAC i was thrilled as it gave me another place to express myself.

Actually there was no surprise for me where Obama's Administration, the Democratic Congress and Homeland Securitys refusal to enforce Federal Immigration Laws, or any Laws they don't agree with. I along with many of my business associates in the Entertainment Industry along with those in Law Enforcement were convinced prior to Obama's election that things weren't going to be what they seemed or promised and the CHANGE we were going to see wasn't the CHANGE any of us wanted.

Janet Napolitano was our Governor before she was appointed Secretary of Homeland Security. It was my belief that she couldn't control the Immigration problem in Arizona and it would have made more sense to appoint that position to someone with Military, Surveillance, Law Enforcement or Federal or International Intelligence experience.

The appointment of Alan D. Bersin to the position of Commissioner of U.S. Customs and Border Protection, a Department of Homelnd Security wasn't the greatest of ideas either. Bersin had been a Prosecutor that didn't have much experience in Criminal Law. He became a Superintendent of a school district with barely any experience in education, and he became the Head of San Diego Airport and once again with no aviation experience. Today he is our "BORDER CZAR" if you will with what experience? Oh, I apologize, I forgot Bersin speaks fluent Spanish, so I guess that gives him the experience the United States needs. The day Bersin was appointed by Janet Napolitano he was inteviewed on CNN and stated "What's going on in Mexico, across the border in Juarez, requires that we support the government of Mexico in it's valiant, courageous effort to both stem violence and also deal with the drug trafficking organizations."

I was horrified to see El Presidente Calderon standing at the White House and disrespecting our country to the press. I was even more enraged when Congress opened their doors for him to speak and spew his ideas and thoughts on us and telling us how we should be running The United States of America. We are going to be hearing in the near future about Obama's and the Secret Society's plans for their New World Order they plan on bring to America. There is something even more disturbing. Do a web search on "Iron Mountain in Pennsylvania" and watch the 14 video series.

America needs to Wake Up, Give a Damn, and write, call, scream, and do whatever it takes to get the attention of the Press, and the Politicians in Washington and let them know WE ARE GOING TO TAKE AMERICA BACK.

"To Progress: That is to Maintain an Equal Balance of Intelligence and Emotions While Constantly Keepin on Pushin Upwards." ~ Sher~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12