Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Federation of Americans for Immigration Reform FAIR 2017 tax return salaries

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Federation of Americans for Immigration Reform FAIR 2017 tax return salaries

FAIR top salaries

Daniel Stein, President - $426,988 total compensation

Robert Dean, executive Director - $262,998

Jennifer Harris, CFO - $191,597

Robert Smith, Development Director - $142,455

4 other salary drawers in the 120K-35K range

How does ALIPAC compare?

One salary for William Gheen, several very loyal and talented hired contractors, and many volunteers that give our national organization its real strength.

William Gheen, President of ALIPAC's yearly salary $48,000 with no retirement, no healthcare, and no other benefits other than AAA.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When I win the lottery I will personally hand you a big fat envelope full of cash William

I appreciate all you do!

Thank you very much.

You should run for office.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

So is Dan Stein and the crew showing up on June 8th? They're getting paid 6 DIGITS for their activision????? Maybe you should apply for a postion with these guys over at FAIR, William. Looks like they have enough $$$$ to spread their wealth around a little bit more. I actually shaked Dan Stein's hand a few decades ago in Fl. at a FAIR luncheon I got invited to. Looks like this group HIT THE JACKPOT on funding. Some sucker left them millions in a trust it appears and their redistributing it. Those #'s are INCREDIBLE!!!!! It's really a tragedy because these guys appear to have the $$$$ to wip up America into a FRENZY over this issue but it's all going for salaries it appears?

Quote Originally Posted by tonyklo View Post
    So is Dan Stein and the crew showing up on June 8th? They're getting paid 6 DIGITS for their activision????? Maybe you should apply for a postion with these guys over at FAIR, William. Looks like they have enough $$$$ to spread their wealth around a little bit more. I actually shaked Dan Stein's hand a few decades ago in Fl. at a FAIR luncheon I got invited to. Looks like this group HIT THE JACKPOT on funding. Some sucker left them millions in a trust it appears and their redistributing it. Those #'s are INCREDIBLE!!!!! It's really a tragedy because these guys appear to have the $$$$ to wip up America into a FRENZY over this issue but it's all going for salaries it appears?
    No, FAIR never takes the risks or bold actions we take at ALIPAC. They just want to play it safe and sit back and collect those big salary checks.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)