Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We must prepare for a hard fight ahead. The truth must prevail. This will not be easy or for the faint of heart.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So if they are serious about this, someones gotta be tough on this person.

Watching Lou Dobbs last night I think that the former FBI assistant director mentioned what was being done, they added 200 agents to INS. And as he stated, it wasn't nearly enough. Here is the link to the transcript, look for JAMES KALLSTROM towards the bottom.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...23/ldt.01.html
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

Just keep in mind everyone, even when you hear News, that sounds good. Until, we have accoplished what is needed for the Good of our country. We Need to keep up the work and put more logs on the Fire to keep our elected officals minds focused.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Hold their feet to the proverbial fire until the blister, and then stick them closer!
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12