Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Roberto--do you understand what's happening here? We are getting crushed under the wieght of a never ending line of illiterate Thrid Worlders. Have you seen that California, which used to have one of the highest high school performance rates in the nation is now almost dead last? This is a trasformation that has happened in just TWO DECADES.

Let me spell it out for you and I'm not in the mood to phrase this delicately: We are getting drowned in non-educated, non-English speaking, non-skilled people who may or may not be "nice people"--and they take the crappy, low-paying jobs because it is all they can do. And once reality sets in and they realize they are living in squalor, getting used by corporate America in the latest version of slavery, they turn angry, defiant and start to resent the wage differential. Does this really sound like a great game plan to you? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see where this is headed.

Now on a personal level, in the past two years I have had my car hit by uninsured illegals and of course I had to pay for the repairs (my sister has been hit THREE times by them), I have friends at work who live in an apartment complex that was JUST SPRAYED WITH MACHINE GUN FIRE two weeks ago (MS-13 gang), I had three bikes stolen from my back yard (police say it's a Mexican bike stealing ring), and the list goes on and on.

We are taking on these social pathologies of the Third World all so a few fat cats can line their pockets with cheap, desperate labor.

Quote Originally Posted by roberto
    Did your ancestors have a right to immigrate? They did, didn't they? (Unless you are American Indian of course)
    American Indians immigrated here as well They crossed over the Bering Straight at a time that Russia and Alaska were connected by ice. Now tell me, are they Russian or Asian? Politically correct poopsicle being passed around. Next you are going to call short people vertically challenged, or a blind person ocular impaired
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

"DonQuixote" said:

I would not have much problem at all with expanding visitors visas and such, so long as they are healthy and law abiding people. Increased tourism is only good for America. Problem is, they all too often do not leave when their visa expires.
    "Problem is, they all to often do not leave when their visa expires" and may I add, fly 757 aircraft into our World Trade Centers and Pentagon.

BTW: Didn't Bushey Boy promise the families in New York City that he would "never forget"?

Hmmm. Me thinks he never remembered to begin with!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judy,
    You are correct, and I agree we should know who is being let in to the US. But don't forget people like Timothy McVeigh either, who are US Citizens.
    I mean, there is no sure way of knowing if anybody is going to snap and do something like that. Legal, Illegal or Citizen..

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    "DonQuixote" said:

I would not have much problem at all with expanding visitors visas and such, so long as they are healthy and law abiding people. Increased tourism is only good for America. Problem is, they all too often do not leave when their visa expires.
    "Problem is, they all to often do not leave when their visa expires" and may I add, fly 757 aircraft into our World Trade Centers and Pentagon.

BTW: Didn't Bushey Boy promise the families in New York City that he would "never forget"?

Hmmm. Me thinks he never remembered to begin with!!

Timothy McVeigh? Roberto, every crime an illegal alien commits against and American is a crime that could have been prevented.

Each one is a crime that should not have happened and would have been prevented if we had enforced our existing immigration laws.

Right now there are many families across our nation that are enraged. Not only did they lose property or a loved one to an illegal alien, but many times an illegal alien that has already been arrested and served time for prior crimes (at taxpayer expense) without being deported or stopped at the border.

This is not about the Timothy McVeigh's of the world, this is about crimes that should have never happened and our government is at fault for not doing it's most basic and fundamental task....

Protecting us from invasion.

Can you imagine how you would feel Roberto if it was your little 9 year old girl that was raped like that girl in Cincinati or it was your little 4 year old girl like the one that was raped and killed by an illegal alien last week and you then found out the alien that did it had already been arrested several times without deportation?

How would that make you feel Roberto? Especially when the fugitive was headed back into Mexico where they will not even arrest him or extradite him back to the US??

If the Government does not start doing the job they are required to do by law... the job we pay them trillions of dollars to do then people will start to take things into their hands more and more.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I understand that and you are correct, I would fell horrible if I was a family member of that girl. All I am saying is that you never know who is going to do what. There are many crimes committed by legals, illegals and citizens of the USA.

You say you are for Legal Immigration. Do you think that type of thing can be totally avoided if a person is legally in this country? It can't.

The only way to avoid crime committed by foreigners on US soil is to deny access to all foreigners for all purposes. That would include legal immigration as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Timothy McVeigh? Roberto, every crime an illegal alien commits against and American is a crime that could have been prevented.

Each one is a crime that should not have happened and would have been prevented if we had enforced our existing immigration laws.

Right now there are many families across our nation that are enraged. Not only did they lose property or a loved one to an illegal alien, but many times an illegal alien that has already been arrested and served time for prior crimes (at taxpayer expense) without being deported or stopped at the border.

This is not about the Timothy McVeigh's of the world, this is about crimes that should have never happened and our government is at fault for not doing it's most basic and fundamental task....

Protecting us from invasion.

Can you imagine how you would feel Roberto if it was your little 9 year old girl that was raped like that girl in Cincinati or it was your little 4 year old girl like the one that was raped and killed by an illegal alien last week and you then found out the alien that did it had already been arrested several times without deportation?

How would that make you feel Roberto? Especially when the fugitive was headed back into Mexico where they will not even arrest him or extradite him back to the US??

If the Government does not start doing the job they are required to do by law... the job we pay them trillions of dollars to do then people will start to take things into their hands more and more.

W

Quote Originally Posted by roberto
    Do you think that type of thing can be totally avoided if a person is legally in this country? It can't.
    You are completely wrong Robert. When one applies for citizenship they must go through a background check for starters. Do you think that we will let a person in from Russia that has spent 15 years in prison for some heinous crime. Or the Mexican national that spent 4 years in prison for murder? No, I don't think they would. But seeing what the INS actually does is a scary thought. But on the other hand the "Legal" immigrant that spends 25 years in the US legally and for some reason ends up committing murder or something like that is unavoidable. I will grant you on that opinion. But you try blending apples and orange together on this topic. The points you try to make are completely different.
    The only way to avoid crime committed by foreigners on US soil is to deny access to all foreigners for all purposes. That would include legal immigration as well.
    Not true again Robert. Once a person goes through the nationalization process they are no longer a foreigner. They would then be a "Citizen".
    You can continue the life with the rose colored glasses and keep your head in the dirt and play fluffy the little white rabbit all you want. But the fact of the matter is, we the people who make our country, the people who the Government works FOR, are fed up with the sell out turn coats that think they control our United States. We will ultimately control what happens here. One way or another.
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

I think a good place to start controlling some of this crime being perpetrated by illegal immigrants is for our President to use his influence with his favorite "amigo", Vicente Fox, to start allowing extradition for those people who come to our country, commit heinous crimes, run back across the border where they are allowed to live with no regard to the damage they have done to our country. They CLAIM that it's because we believe in the death penalty BUT they seem to have no problem with their citizens coming over that border and committing murder.

It just nauseates me to remember that little meeting between Bush and Fox in which Bush SPOKE SPANISH, called him his AMIGO AND called the Minutement "Vigilantes". This is what we have elected and this is what we will be paying for for years to come. Bush REFUSES to use his power to put pressure on Vicente and just lets him run roughshod over the country he was elected to represent. He is more concerned with that Latino vote or for big business or cheap labor than he is with the ENORMOUS cost for the poor, taxpaying citizens of the country who elected him. Frankly, I don't have any sympathy for the living conditions of anyone from Mexico or Central America because they are the only ones who can change that. It is NOT our responsibility to support the world when people right here in America are going hungry, doing without health care and jobs, and are victims of crimes perpetrated upon them by those Latinos.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I am going to break it down for you roberto. Break yourself and move around. That is Ghetto. I speak English, Spanish, and Ghettoese. You get the message. Later.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213