Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A FEW QUOTES FROM SC SENATOR GRAHAMNESTY...

www.thestate.com/426/story/86675.html
    http://www.aau.edu/publications/WR_07-20-2007.pdf
    http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/?p=3713
    http://dwb.beaufortgazette.com/local_ne ... 3007c.html

A few quotes from our good friend...Senator Grahamesty:

“The only thing I can tell you about being a senator from South Carolinaï*˜ We don’t go away, we’re going to keep pushing this. So if you name a post office in the futureï*˜ If a reasonable time passed and nothing happens (on immigration)ï*˜ If you name a post office, we’re going to be voting on immigration.â€

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    All I can say to Lindsay Graham is Adios!

"Anyone who runs against me better get up early and stay late because I think I've been one heck of a good senator for my state and my party," Graham said Thursday in an interview. "I intend to seek office on the basis that I am not afraid to do what needs to be done."
    I'm sure your constituents would say otherwise grahamnesty boy, and in case you forgot, you work for them, NOT special interest groups like la raza.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    It's liberal individuals like you, McCain, and Kennedy who are destroying this country. When people knowingly break our laws and are rewarded with citizenship, why should they obey any of our laws. Just in my state, the horrific crimes committed by illegals are rapidly increasing. Illegal immigrants have access to our social welfare programs without contributing to it, free medical care, and education that even citizens can not get.

Tell me how beneficial they are to our survival. If you and your like minded cronies want to cater to these law breakers/terrorists, then I think you should provide medical care, education and social welfare out of your monthly pay checks. You need to support them, not the American citizens that are struggling to survive and provide a future for our children.

Our school rooms are over crowded by illegal immigrants, quality of education is deplorable and English speaking students are shoved aside as classes are taught in Spanish. Our healthcare system is failing, hospitals are facing financial ruin. Yet, you people, want to reward these illegals and bash individuals who are trying to save this country. People like you, never gave a damn about the rights of Native Americans, the first and rightful citizens of this country, and still don't. But you are such bleeding hearts for illegal immigrants who break our laws and are destroying this country. People like you, threaten the security of our children's future and I hate what you are doing. I see every day, what illegal immigrants are doing to this country. My identity stolen and used by illegal immigrants. So tell me again, why they should have free access to what I work so hard for?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

FOUR SC SENATORIAL CANDIDATES against Lindsey Graham :)

Four good men vie for Graham Senatorial seat

Feb 9 in Summerville, all four candidates running against Graham in June spoke at the Lowcountry Republican Breakfast Club in Ladson, South Carolina. Graham was in Germany however his rep shared all the important things LG was busily doing for AmeriKa.

Below are the four websites for the candidates:

http://markmcbride.ning.com/
    www.carnesforsenate.com
    http://buddywitherspoon.com
    www.GoWithCina.org

I don't think we can go wrong with any of these fine candidates.
    Whichever don't win the primary should run for House, mayoral and council seats. None should go back to what they were doing prior to entering this field.

Kendra LC MCDC, SC ~ www.minutemanhq.com

Thanks for the info, scminuteman, and welcome!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by had_enuf
    Doesn't he look like the kid in school that always got tossed into the garbage can?? Or got his lunch money taken by three girls in the hallway?