Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Fight illegals from home

Fighting the illegal problems from home can be easyer than you think. Do your homework, what i mean by that is if your looking into up grading your home adding on addition roof repair painting heating plumbing landscaping and so on check out the ones before you hire them. My wife and i had a home built 4 years ago we done all the subcontracting our selfs. We would call contractors for estimets but the first question asked was do you use illegal people to do the work and even if they had a green card we dont want them on our job site. Some had the nerve to hang the phone up on us can you beleive that. It took a little time and alot of phone calls but we got it built with AMERICAN workers. We have started elimanating where we eat if we expect there are illegals working there or like most now owned by illegals getting the tax breaks to get their start we dont go there we eat somewhere else.Thats oneway to stop them if they cant make money to stay in employed or to fund their shops they wont last long.No money no jobs they have to go somewhere maybe back home where alot of AMERICAN JOBS was sent. That was jobs that AMERICANS was doing that they are leaving not to do.Dont understand they come here to do jobs AMERICANS wont do to better themselfs and their familys and work for cheaper wages but yet they wont work at the jobs that was sent to them? We all know why their here its all for a free ride off the tax payers backs.Still keep writing congress and showing up at rallies but starve them out works too. Keep up the good fight we will win in the end.

working4change
    You are right duckman. It does take extra effort to screen companies to find American workers but it is worth the time. It is something we all can do to help the cause.