Please join me tonight, September 22, at 8 pm EDT for a 55 minute conference call.

This call will be the organizational meeting for the group you've just volunteered to help:

The Project to Fight Left Wing Media. (http://www.fightleftwingmedia.com ).

I am asking for 7 volunteers to help lead the discussion in this call.

Please email me as soon as you can at michaelpatrickleahy@fightleftwingmedia.com if you would like to be one of these 7 leaders.

Date: Tue, September 22, 2009 (TONIGHT)

Time: 08:00 PM EDT

How to participate:

Dial: (724) 444-7444
Enter: 64203#

The call will last 55 minutes exactly:

Here's the call agenda:

Introduction and Overview by me, including call for Research Project Volunteers: 5 minutes

Organizational Committee Overview: 5 minutes (volunteer needed to lead)

Rating Systems: 5 minutes (volunteer needed to lead)

Rating Systems Data Base: 5 minutes (volunteer needed to lead)

Ratings of Specific Advertisers: 5 minutes (volunteer leader assigned)

Development of Boycott/Proxy Criteria: 5 minutes (volunteer leader)

Leading Boycotts: 5 minutes (volunteer needed to lead)

Leading Proxy Fights: 5 minutes (volunteer needed to lead)

Open Comments: 10 minutes (anyone can talk who wants -- probably limit comments to a minute)
Conclusion: 5 minutes (I'll wrap it up and outline next steps)

We have over 1,000 people who want to be part of this project, and our conference call line is limited to 250 users. To ensure that you have a chance to participate Tuesday night, I suggest that:

1. You call in a few minutes before 8 pm EDT

2. You email me in advance at: michaelpatrickleahy@fightleftwingmedia.com if you want to lead one of the 7 areas of discussion, or if you want to be assured an opportunity to be heard during open comments.

Please note that with the exception of the 10 minutes set aside for "Open Comments" most listeners will be placed on mute during the call.

This is an important but fairly complex project. We are going to need many dozens of committed volunteers to make it all work. I hope you will be able to help us by joining this call Tuesday night as a first step.

Sincerely,

Michael Patrick Leahy