Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The financial history of Facebook Funded and guided by spooks and right wingers - Se

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

The financial history of Facebook Funded and guided by spooks and right wingers

The financial history of Facebook
    Funded and guided by spooks and right wingers

Facebook just brought the world's
    leading mobile chat company WhatsApp
    for $19 billion.

They admit they have no idea
    how to make this massive acquisition
    profitable.

So why did they do it?

Well, if the company's real purpose
    is to spy on people, buying WhatsApp
    is the next logical step.

Video:

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/23738.html

A song that sums it all up

- Brasscheck

P.S. Please share Brasscheck TV e-mails and
    videos with friends and colleagues.

That's how we grow. Thanks.

They locked me out of my Facebook page. There were a few emails from facebook to me and visa versa, they wanted some information I was not willing to give them so I told them what I thought of their questions and direction for me to do, and that was that, they can keep it.......I really had been trying to get off it so this really helped do it!!!! I like the concept of Facebook and the information I got from it though!!! So till something better comes along "I am free at last"!!!!!
    Last edited by kathyet2; 02-22-2014 at 02:11 PM.

Senior Member Paleoconservative's Avatar
    Facebook is a "right wing" entity?!

Mark Zuckerberg has openly supported Obama, Obamacare, gay rights, amnesty for illegals - as well as other leftist objectives.

Brasscheck should rename themselves "Leftwing Propaganda TV".
    alipac.us; americanpolicy.org; conservativeusa.org; eagleforum.org; gunowners.org; jbs.org; oathkeepers.org; saf.org

Patriots who want to free themselves from Zuckerberg's gossip monopoly should go to "Tea Party Community.com."

There is so much interaction between politicians,bureaucrats, and the mega rich one can always concoct any type of conspiracy by selectively choosing people and events. Often conservatives and liberals will be friends; that they are frequently together means nothing. The most reliable way to determine a person’s political opinions is by what they openly do to promote or oppose specific government policies or laws. To be aconservative you must do conservative things.

Thus we can be certain Zuckerberg is no conservative. His misnamed group “Americans for a Conservative Direction” was concocted to promote a very un- conservative amnesty for illegal aliens. No doubt some leftists would seize on that name as proof Zuckerberg was a “conservative.”

His actins tell us all we need to know about him. His geeks always crash any Facebook WEB page if a conservative posts something that gets too many “likes” and appears to be going viral. No way is Zuckerberg a "conservative."
    Last edited by csarbww; 02-22-2014 at 05:31 PM.