Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: THE FINGER

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JP--Oh yes, I believe I would be considered a TRUE BUSH BASHER at this point.

And for those you may not know because they are new to ALIPAC...I'm a 4th generation Republican that voted for this man twice and his pappy twice. Disgusted with the llegal immigration problem and following 8 letters to the White House that were completely ignored, I started doing my own research and then ALIPAC found me and I did more research along with other members of ALIPAC, connected the dots and discovered:

OH MY GOD....we have a Traitor in the White House!!

I believe Traitors deserved to be BASHED as hard as we can BASH until we get them OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE.

I believe he should have been impeached 3 months ago.

It's never too late to get a Traitor out of the White House, so why don't we IMPEACH HIM NOW?

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I just have to jump in here because I can't POSSIBLY let a chance go by to BASH BUSH. Isn't that poetic too??!!! At least he did SOMETHING right. He got born with a name that works VERY WELL with BASH!

And, I have wondered the same thing about his LOVELY wife. How in the WORLD can she live with that crass, smart-alecky, hypocritical HICK. Love that one, Judy. He's TRASH. Goes to show you that you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. He must have gotten mixed up with the crowd from the "other side of the tracks" somewhere along the line. I'm surprised that his mother hasn't jerked a few knots in him.

And, I voted for the Pappy and I voted for the son--TWICE. But, unlike Judy, I voted for him in 2000 only and I say twice because it was my first vote for him AND my LAST vote for him.

Methinks he needs to be institutionalized!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Send me a copy of that pic and I will see to it that it gets on the board.

Insane perhaps, stupid, quite likely. But an Americanized version of Hitler? Not hardly, and to say so diminshes the extent of Hitlers evil.

Well, he might not be as bad as Hitler in that he hasn't annihilated a whole race of people but he is a dictator in every other sense of the word. He has sent our young members of the military to Iraq where they are dying daily for NO REASON. If anyone connected to his administration or to his party disagrees with him or doesn't toe the line, he destroys them. He is an EVIL man and I can understand why Judy feels that way.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

As I recall the extent of Hitler's Evil grew over time, several years in fact, as he step by step gained power and became totally mentally obsessed with his "vision".

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    As I recall the extent of Hitler's Evil grew over time, several years in fact, as he step by step gained power and became totally mentally obsessed with his "vision".

That's correct. I have done an in depth study on Hitler. He didn’t rise and start his murderous vile ways immediately. He did it in stages. One of the first things that he did to gain more control was to destroy the Reichstag building and blame it on terrorism. Then the stages grew more aggressive and the rest of his heinous crimes has scarred humanity ever since. Lor only knows what he has plans for next. He does want us all to have a national id...
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

And "biometric id" with Canadian Technology.

They will plant things in us to prove we're Citizens, then they can track us 24/7/365. We'll probably never even know when they do it.

AND FURTHERMORE,

There was once a little pope that knew all these things one needs to know to control an angry populaton.

Oh my....!!

Now, that would explain a "transition pope", now wouldn't it!!

One who knows things....about things.....how to do things....when control of the population is desired.

Well....I guess THAT is just a coincidence too!!

I agree with both of you--jp and judy--about Hitler. It all came in little baby steps and not just in one massive murder. There are two many analogies you can draw between Bush and Hitler for me to feel comfortable.

And, WHY the biometric ID's for US? We're NOT the problem here. It is one thing that is the problem plain and simple. It's WIDE OPEN BORDERS. If we shut down the borders--ALL of them-- and started from square one, we wouldn't HAVE to be so concerned about the CITIZENS of the United States. I think it boils down to one simple thing. They refuse to close the borders to stop the threat of terrorists getting into our country and they have to LOOK LIKE they are doing SOMETHING so they pick up the easiest thing they can find to make them APPEAR as if they are acting to protect us.

I was really hopeful that Cherthoff would straighten out the mess that Tom Ridge made of the DHS but it looks like, once he got in there, he fell in step with the administration like all of the others and his concern became pleasing the President and NOT protecting Americans.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast