Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have emaled all Rep's and Senators along with the (Pro Illegal) "Governor John Baldacci" of Maine.

So far, with only one response:

I agree keep up the pressure to get them out on the floor. Thanks for your help and e-mail.

Becky Currie
    ------------------------

April
    Thanks for your good work today Patriots!!!

"Response from Dean Scontras"
    Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 21:40:08 -0500 (EST)
    From: "Dean Scontras" <dean@teamdean08.com> Add Mobile Alert
    To: mkfarnam@..........
    Subject: Real Leadership on Illegal Immigration

December 28th, 2007

Dear Friends,

When I announced my candidacy back in July, I promised to provide real leadership on the issues that are important to Maine's citizens. In town after town, I continue to hear that Maine's status as a sanctuary state for illegal aliens is a real concern for Maine's working families.

Mainers are concerned that our national security is at risk because of Governor Baldacci's misguided Executive Order; and they remember vividly the fact that two of the 9/11 hijackers came through Portland International Jetport with valid driver's licenses. Mainers are also concerned that revenue collected as a result of Maine's crushing tax burden is providing social services to people who are in our country illegally.

I have said that the best ideas for change in Washington come from the citizens themselves, not from career politicians or government bureaucrats. In this case, Maine's citizens are sending a clear message that immigration reform should be a top concern for Maine's next Congressman. I have heard this message loud and clear, and am fighting hard to provide positive solutions to this problem and produce real reform even before I am elected to serve you in Congress!

I have appeared on a number of television and radio programs in Maine and nationally to raise awareness about this important issue. Repealing Governor Baldacci's Executive Order is a critical part of my plan to combat illegal immigration here in Maine. That's why I started an online petition calling on Governor Baldacci to rescind his Executive Order. Nearly 1,000 people have joined my call, and more are signing on every day. Thank you for signing it early!

I remain the only candidate in either party committed to securing our borders; Maine's citizens deserve nothing less than strong leadership on this critical issue.

I am asking for your help today so that I can continue to lead on this issue. Can I count on you to make a secure online contribution to my campaign today?

You can click here to contribute easily and quickly online. I also mailed you a letter with a donor card and return envelope if you would prefer to contribute by check. My sincere thanks to those of you who have already answered the call to support my candidacy!

I thank you again for signing my online petition and for YOUR leadership on this issue. It will be an honor to serve as your Congressman.

Respectfully,

Dean Scontras
    Candidate for Congress
    Maine's 1st Congressional District

P.S. Your contribution will be even more helpful if it is received before December 31st. Please take a moment to contribute online today by clicking here, there are only 3 days left!
    ------------------------

Let's see what we can do to support his candidacy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

His Website and Petition

http://www.teamdean08.com/petition.cfm
    ------------------------

April
    Thanks for the info MK! LETS KEEP THE GOOD WORK!

Response fromMS House of Representative Steven Palazzo

I'm with you 100%. 2nd year I've sponsored comprehensive reform but the leadership will not bring it up.

This is a step in the right direction.

Steven Palazzo
    MS House of Representatives
    District 116
    PO Box 4634
    Biloxi, MS 39535
    Jackson - 601-359-3770
    Biloxi - 228-396-8859
    Fax - 228-396-8866
    spalazzo@mail.house.state.ms.us
    ------------------------

April
    ANOTHER DAY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE PATRIOTS!!! LETS KEEP THE PRESSURE ON AND TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK ONE STATE AT A TIME!!! THANKS FOR YOUR DEDICATION!!!

OK Here and calling hope I have not missed to much!! Somebody give me a hint.....what is the most important right now???

>> NEW "ACTION ALERTS" 2/29<<
    PLEASE TAKE ACTION.....NOW!!!!!
    Mount up folks!"Help needed" Maine and Missisippi
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-106336.html
    " ALIPAC FUND RAISER LAUNCHED" !
    "PLEASE HELP US REACH OUR GOAL" !!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-105713.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    OK Here and calling hope I have not missed to much!! Somebody give me a hint.....what is the most important right now???

>> NEW "ACTION ALERTS" 2/29<<
    PLEASE TAKE ACTION.....NOW!!!!!
    Mount up folks!"Help needed" Maine and Missisippi
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-106336.html
    " ALIPAC FUND RAISER LAUNCHED" !
    "PLEASE HELP US REACH OUR GOAL" !!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-105713.html
    You are on the right ACTION ALERT and both Maine and Miss. are real IMPORTANT RIGHT NOW so THANKS SO MUCH FOR JOINING IN!!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast