Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FOX DEBATE Hostile to RON PAUL?

I thought Fox was just plain nasty to RON PAUL!

Seems as though they have a personal grudge against the man.

What do you think?
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Did you expect anything else from Fox since he is a threat to the bankers on their board ?

If it is revealed the Iran Boat deal was just a mistake the the canidates except Paul will have egg on their face and it will show they seem to have a hair trigger which Americans do not appreciate after what we have been through.

He is a true statesman whether they appreciate him or not.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

It seems to me that in every debate they stick with the big three and
    neglect the others.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

They were not considerate toward Ron Paul. They do cater to the leading candidates or to whom they perceive to be the necessary candidates.

Matthew 5:44
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Noticed the camera split a couple times while Paul was talking so we could view another candidate's expression. Didn't notice that happening to anyone else unless a candidate was addressing another candidate's position.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Chexfive wrote:

I thought Fox was just plain nasty to RON PAUL!
    Yes the moderator did demean Paul at every opportunity, and if Hunter would have been there - he would have been ignored.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I noticed that, too April, and it came back to bite them with their text polling. Paul is down to 32% but still ahead of Thompson with 21%.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hannity just said all of the Republican candidates actually have a chance to win, and under his breath he said, except for Ron Paul. Hannity is such a fraud.

Peach, he actually said that? What a louse. I hope he does win then that smirk will be wiped right off his face.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    They were not considerate toward Ron Paul. They do cater to the leading candidates or to whom they perceive to be the necessary candidates.

Matthew 5:44
    Yes necessary to continue their globalist agenda. It is pathetic what they will stoop to in order to get their way. Like bullies on a playground. I thought Ron Paul stood up for himself very well and I admire how he sticks to his guns. It reminds me of my grandfather when things would go bad and someone was out numbered unfairly he would always say "fight on don't let the B_____ds get you down!"

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast