Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fox had segment on spanish anthem

Wow! I am amazed since they have ignored everything but the pro side. They say they are very worried it will spark even more outrage. That Bush is also upset about it. And interviewed a few citizens who said they are enraged by it. They also did one interview with a pro person who said he felt it shows how badly they want to become Americans.....

There's a new dance to the song too..It's called the "Spin and Twist"
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

Did they mention the child molester singer? That would have been awesome if they did. Let them know what kind of people we're dealing with.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

lol no of course they didn't. I read that article it is amazing.

I am a little confused here, are you saying that fox news is pro- illegal immigration? I am sorry, I have a hard time with that as I have been watching that news about 6 hours a night for the last 2 yrs! fox news is where I really learned we had a problem with illegal's . the minutemen have been on Sean Hannity from the start before they ever went to the border and he has been down there several times to do his shows on the border.O'reilly has had them several times and is allways saying we need the military on our boder's to secure them. OPn almost every segment they show on the illegal immigration they have both sides. A whole lot less biased then some news stations out there!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Yes in Minnesota fox 9 news has been pro Illegal the whole time.

I get Fox network news and they show as much anti illegal immigrant as they do pro-legal there must be a difference in their news stories. I first learned of how bad the illegal issue was on FNS Chris Simcox has been on Hannity's show lots of times even done some of hannity's shows on the border with Chris. Maybe you are just watching the wrong news segments. Msnbc ow that is a horse of another color they are very pro-illegal movement!

Quote Originally Posted by ArticleIV
    There's a new dance to the song too..It's called the "Spin and Twist"
    they must have learned those steps from Congress and the President
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    I get Fox network news and they show as much anti illegal immigrant as they do pro-legal there must be a difference in their news stories. I first learned of how bad the illegal issue was on FNS Chris Simcox has been on Hannity's show lots of times even done some of hannity's shows on the border with Chris. Maybe you are just watching the wrong news segments. Msnbc ow that is a horse of another color they are very pro-illegal movement!
    I think they show more pro-illegal, just like all the other networks, including CNN. Hannity LOVES EVERYBODY, and he sometimes seems to show empathy toward the illegals.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The only thing I have heard from Hannity pro illegal is he knows they are poor desperate people wanting to make a living for their family but, they should stay and fight to change their own country not ours! Like I say, heis a friend to the minutemen, can't count the segments he has had on them, their cause and he called the president down for calling them vigilantes, he has spent quite a bit of time on the border with the minutemen and with the coast guard to. he had a black activist on his show last week that was so good but I didn't catch his name, who is calling for blacks to join this cause, the man had just got back from being on the border with Chris Simcox. I am not the voice for the FNC, but I spend many hours watching the news sort of a news junky and they have as much anti-illegal segments as they do pro segments. On almost every thing to do with immigration they have a pro and an anti guest on.